First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sacramento, CA

#41 May 19, 2010
a coach 4rm tha raptors wrote:
its not to late to come to our team....
Don't do it! You will be in the same situation...or worse if you go with the Raptors.
Eyes wide open

Sacramento, CA

#42 May 19, 2010
Your next wrote:
Every year Russ Alcorn has a new person to blame for his stealing from the youth of Ceres. He's good at convincing others he's this great guy. Then they see what everyone has said. He will never change and yes there is something you can do, keep your receipts all of you have too. pay attention to whats coming in at the games. Not that you can Russ or his family handle the money and never is there anyone else. It's not allowed. Then maybe you should call the IRS with enough complaints they will land his ... right where it needs to be. Oh if you want to know why he doesn't have fund raising well 9000.00 plus to a to z now double that cause thats just the bill not what was made then um whats that sports store Russ Ridale then See's Candy. You know where you have the hot check at. World's finest Choclate. What was the guys name in Manteca Russ. OMG You people have no idea. All other organizations do. We get questioned about if we are part of him.. Your uniforms for cheer never orderedd get there number online. He has so much debt in organizations name. All I can say is RUN RUN fast and hard. You may be the next he tries to blame everything on. And all you did was help a kid. Shame on you Russ Alcorn.
Who would you know all this information? You're probably someone who once worked for him? You know how much money is owed and to whom it is owed. How? Amazing! Who is really to blame?
Safe Season

Modesto, CA

#43 May 24, 2010
Well, I can say dealing with Russ wasn't a good experience for my player. All statements are true. But family on the PD is false. Ceres PD are not able to persue him. Its all civil and they have expressed thi. If they could they would. Raptorsthey give more than they ask for. For there first year they had alot f hills to climb. I think in time all will go well for them. They seem to have it more together and the help they have now is good to see. There coaching staffs have changed this is good for them. The agreements between player parents and the Raptors, I have not seen with any team. They have really buckled down. It will be nice seeing them be the positive in these kids lives. Teaching them skills they need for high school and further if they choose. Seahawks Job well done. You have done many good things with the youth in your organization, Your coaching staff is finally as it needs to be. I have heard many new coaches I hope they work out well for you. Took a few years to get the kinks out. But you will do well in providing a positive in the youth. I commend both the Raptors and Seahawks. Most of the families dont know how hard it is to get an organization going many hours, alot of funds out of your own pockets, famiy time ends up being football time year around. This is with all 4 organizations. Sometimes we forget to state the better part of all organizations. Always the negative. Wecan always point out the bad, we forget the good. Karma is when one person speaks badly of another and later something comes right back at them. No matter how good you think you are, think again, you are the same maybe not the same but in a different way. Watch what you say it will come back at you. Just let people see with there own eyes. Let them make the choice. Let our kids be friends in the schools instead of what we as parents are creating. HAte anger so sad to see. Oneday all these kids will be on the same team. Well, tweo different teams, lets hope the coaches can teach them stances, drills the fundamentals of the game. Lets hope Ceres Schools at the HS level will oneday be dominating. Lets hope oneday we can be as grown up as the 2 year old sitting in the stands. God Bless all teams, May all have a safe fun experience this football season.
sstar cool

Ceres, CA

#44 Aug 14, 2010
i am happy for the saints
Another One

Stockton, CA

#45 Oct 20, 2010
I am so tired of the Saints bullshit. Cheerleaders dont even have their uniform and when he is asked he says that not everybody has paid. He is full of it. He is just pocketing the money for his bills. Not enough players. Never won a game. Kids like to play but they like to win too. Get it together Russ Alcorn. The only he believes in is the lady the helps him at the snack bar and her son. Whatever Russ and watch out because none of these players are coming back next year and none of the coaches after they find out that you are worthless.
fed up parent

Modesto, CA

#46 Oct 24, 2010
I am so tired of Russ Alcorn lies he tries to blame everything on other people.When he the one taking all the money & pocketing it for himself no cheerleaders barely have enought players to play a football game,the kids uniforms are so cheap they are wearing the practice pants with holes in them. Thats why all his board members quit on him. Warning to all u parents do not join the ceres saint the president Russ Alcorn is a crook and will take all of your money that why he nevers has the same coaches or kids every year.
the truth

Modesto, CA

#47 Oct 26, 2010
Russ Alcorn can be descrive in one word, THIEf. Anyone who doesn't have morals, ethics and disrespect for others property and takes advantage of kids and parents can only be descrive as such. He is the kind of person who will take advantage and will pray on the weaker person, in this case children and parents who doesn't have the knowledge that they don't have to feel intimidated by this THIEF. My advice to any parent that is reading this post is that you guys are not alone and there are government agencies that help out people when they are being abuse by ANY organization. In this case this NON-PROFIT organization form by Russ Alcorn.
Another One

Stockton, CA

#48 Nov 3, 2010
ITS UNBELIEVABLE HOW MUCH HE MADE OF THE PLAYERS...HE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OFF THE BOARD AND PUT IN JAIL FOR A WHILE SO HE CAN LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES...
Another One

Stockton, CA

#49 Nov 3, 2010
I WILL MAKE SURE TO WRITE LETTERS TO THE RESIDENTS IN CERES SO THEY WILL KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHO THE HELPER ALSO IS AND IF YOU WERE ON THE SAINTS LAST YEAR YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT...SHE WAS FEEDING ALL HER KIDS AND LETTING EVERYBODY ELSE JUST LOOK AND THEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE AROUND THE KIDS...
not a fan of russ

Modesto, CA

#50 Dec 26, 2010
I once coached the Saints. I met russ at the ceres street fair. asked if he needed coaches. gave him my info. to make long story short. he riped me off. i helped with work never got paid. he always tslked about sleeping with players moms. He even tolded me that no one will be able to kick him off the board. he has it set up where is wife and sister who leaves out of state are his board members. trust me dnt go to the saints as a player coach he will rip u off. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS HES MONEY HUNGRY
not a fan of russ

Modesto, CA

#51 Dec 26, 2010
I once coached the Saints. I met russ at the ceres street fair. asked if he needed coaches. gave him my info. to make long story short. he riped me off. i helped with work never got paid. he always talked about sleeping with players moms. He even tolded me that no one will be able to kick him off the board. he has it set up where his wife and sister who leaves out of state are his board members. trust me dnt go to the saints as a player coach he will rip u off. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS HES MONEY HUNGRY
FOOTBALL MOM

Elk Grove, CA

#52 Mar 6, 2011
RUSS ALCORN IS A LIAR THAT IS MONEY HUNGRY. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOOTBALL SIGN UP WITH ANY OTHER TEAM BUT NOT THE SAINTS. HE IS GOING TO WRIP YOU OFF AND NOT GIVE YOU THE EQUIPMENT YOU NEED. THANKS
Some one whi cares

United States

#53 Mar 24, 2012
So wheres the saints and all there equipment?same place as all the falcons? Then he got caught stelling on video and cyb doesnt call cops when they caught him red handed with his hands in the cookie jar and thats y hes not allowed in cyb grounds. Good job cyb hope your proud!!!
shannon

Concord, CA

#54 Jan 8, 2014
I can say he is a crook. I wish I research him before I sold him uniforms. He bounced a $6000 check and ran and hide. He is no type of man. I want to warn anyone from doing business with him. He talks a good game but that's all. I hope karma gets the best of him and he gets what he deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Modesto's Calvary Temple Academy To Close (Jun '08) 2 hr Moonie 36
Starbucks Coffee shop @ 325D East "F" Street in... Thu Kent 2
Thanks for the cookies! oakdalecrc.org Thu Kent 1
Felony charges likely against... Feb 4 K B S 8
RJ Murdoch Inc. Feb 4 KBS 2
Better Nutrition for Cancer Patients Feb 4 Willard Ford 1
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Feb 3 Israel Did 911 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverbank Mortgages