Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16078 Apr 21, 2013
Republican Civil War updates
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TQJSH1LCHQCJN6N...
US News

Republicans are full of Rage
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TJDHCE...
US Politics

Republicans Killed Occupy - and Democracy
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TD9BEPF...
Top Stories

The Fed plans to destroy the economy
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TNTT0NJV32TJDOF...
US News
Anonymous

Keller, TX

#16079 Apr 21, 2013
Yay. This is what we need in California. Can't wait to see what 4/20 will look like next year here in SF.
Jenna

Sun City, CA

#16081 Apr 22, 2013
In my family one mom is addicted to prescription meds and can be found at any given time passed out, drooling, and riddled with cig burns because she passed out with one in her hand again.....the other mom can usually be found eyes half slotted, slurring words due to cotton mouth, and laughing hysterically about nothing, sitting in her chair munching on doritos and watching episodes of Scooby Doo all in the name of her LEGAL prescription....to which of these two wonderful ladies should I entrust my beautiful 8 month old daughter to???!!! This is ridiculous folks! Someone needs to take control of this situation and you don't do that by legalizing it. That's like throwing bananas into the hungry gorillas' cage and saying they're going to be civilized about it. Don't be stupid!
HookUps

Covina, CA

#16082 Apr 22, 2013
You heard it hear first Lake a water board director is trying to sneak in a hearing to give Baldwin Park city a free 165,000.00 dollar hookup charge for the transit center. Then she wants the water department to not charge the city for standby charges monthly.
I want to remind Lake it is election year and Lozano and Garcia can not vote you in and when the water companies customers find out your doing buddy deals with the bankrupt city you are gone. Last year you raised rates because the water department needed money and now you want to give the money away!!!!!!
We are watching you Lake and anyone else who wants to vote yes on giving away free money. The transit center does not bring in any new water customers so you can't justify the costs. Lake if you value your job which we know is your only one you can get you better drop this matter or the voters will do there talking at the polls this year.

BP water customer

I will be watching who votes for the free money to the city and I know Lake, Pacheco, Macais, and Woods are all up for election this year. This will be a big factor on who gets elected In November 2013.

Once again the crooked sgvCOG is busy giving away money that doesn't belong tot hem, what do you say Nick Conway.

But instead to pay off another crooked politician.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16083 Apr 22, 2013
zingzang02 wrote:
Yay. This is what we need in California. Can't wait to see what 4/20 will look like next year here in SF.
What did it look like this year in SF?

Elk Grove, CA

#16084 Apr 22, 2013
Jenna wrote:
In my family one mom is addicted to prescription meds and can be found at any given time passed out, drooling, and riddled with cig burns because she passed out with one in her hand again.....the other mom can usually be found eyes half slotted, slurring words due to cotton mouth, and laughing hysterically about nothing, sitting in her chair munching on doritos and watching episodes of Scooby Doo all in the name of her LEGAL prescription....to which of these two wonderful ladies should I entrust my beautiful 8 month old daughter to???!!! This is ridiculous folks! Someone needs to take control of this situation and you don't do that by legalizing it. That's like throwing bananas into the hungry gorillas' cage and saying they're going to be civilized about it. Don't be stupid!
Anything can be abused. Your Mom's seem to lack common sense. Should we ban the cig's, Chips, soda's and alcohol that they abuse too? Sounds like a couple of whales to me.
Contaminated

Covina, CA

#16085 Apr 22, 2013
Since 75% plus of those Muslim's of the world believe it's OK to kill non believer's it might be good that they return to their homeland so they don't become contaminated by the NON BELIVER's who allowed them to come to America.

I suggest you thrown off the YOKE of oppression you escaped from in your former country and that means the oppressive religion too!

Look what it's done to the women of your former country, it still allows killings of your own females for freaking crazy reasons.

Elk Grove, CA

#16086 Apr 22, 2013
Contaminated wrote:
Since 75% plus of those Muslim's of the world believe it's OK to kill non believer's it might be good that they return to their homeland so they don't become contaminated by the NON BELIVER's who allowed them to come to America.
I suggest you thrown off the YOKE of oppression you escaped from in your former country and that means the oppressive religion too!
Look what it's done to the women of your former country, it still allows killings of your own females for freaking crazy reasons.
Our President was brought up a Muslim.
Ratio

Covina, CA

#16087 Apr 22, 2013
What is the mixture ratio these days?

Just the right amount of Bull S it really makes this topic take off.

Too much of one or the other and you get soggy cow patties.
hazey

Dinuba, CA

#16088 May 3, 2013
Puff puff pass
Forgross

Covina, CA

#16089 May 3, 2013
Rat meat crime ring busted in California headed by RNC, GOP and Republican rats. The headquarters is located in Glendora, California.

Location hidden

#16090 May 3, 2013
If you didnít sign the petition to legalize marijuana in the U.S. then you have no right to complain about all the tax dollars wasted and the Feds being power-hungry. The states would have the right to decide if they want it legalized or not.
Share the info.
(next post).

Location hidden

#16091 May 3, 2013
Best Marijuana Legalization Strategy
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TC2QL9...
US Politics
Starched

Covina, CA

#16092 May 3, 2013
Check out the West and East coast cops who were busted for sexual problems with children.

http://www.bing.com/search...
Press

Corona, CA

#16093 May 3, 2013
END
CROC

Dinuba, CA

#16094 May 4, 2013
Babypalooza
BadAgain

Covina, CA

#16095 May 4, 2013
Beware of the DOG AND THE CATS NOT THAT TRUSTWORTHY EITHER.
nobodyslaw

San Fernando, CA

#16096 May 4, 2013
Jenna wrote:
Maybe you should have thrown them bannanas earlier, so the gorillas wouldn't be so hungry?
Gueedhaa

Covina, CA

#16097 May 4, 2013
Not much but at least it's something, where else would it be?

Other than in some buried New Mexico treasure hunting map?
CROC

Dinuba, CA

#16098 May 5, 2013
Spark her bob barker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Review: Charlie's Market Dec 17 hyggbnn 1
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
Bodies found in burned car (Sep '11) Nov 25 Ugiftedgirl 36
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Riverbank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverbank News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverbank