California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,188 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13831 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I dont need your instructions on what to post and not post Liar Mike
Messy?.. probably I am doing many things at once here, but it only takes a very small portion of my brain and time to wipe the floor with your behind.
Liars like you are easy
Your "LIAR!" defense while very low, dirty and nasty, is getting so tired. We've heard it too much. It's lost it's shock value.

I am not a liar. But even if I were, you're still wrong. Clinton's impeachment did not fail.
Toppers at 10

Covina, CA

#13832 Dec 13, 2012
Once again history proves the Republican Party are made up of Racists and woman hating crazy men and their lackies.

Since Susan Rice was in the running for Sec. of State.
War

Santa Cruz, CA

#13833 Dec 13, 2012
Good God y'all!
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing- say it again.
Lord-
Huuuuuua
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13834 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "LIAR!" defense while very low, dirty and nasty, is getting so tired. We've heard it too much. It's lost it's shock value.
I am not a liar. But even if I were, you're still wrong. Clinton's impeachment did not fail.
Oh im not after shock value liar.

I am already getting what I am looking for :)
Leica

Covina, CA

#13835 Dec 13, 2012
Haven't you cleared your brains out yet?

The stupid Repubicans and Tea Baggers are just plain crazy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13836 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh im not after shock value liar.
I am already getting what I am looking for :)
What you like be exposed as a liar? You have been. I have not.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13837 Dec 13, 2012
and you give ME S&&t for MY grammar??

what kinda sentence is that fool??

typical bagger, always the hypocrit!
OhNoMoose

Covina, CA

#13838 Dec 13, 2012
The top official at the Loyal Order of Moose and Moose International fraternal organizations molested a boy more than 30 years ago.

In Ohio and Louisiana and years later was twice investigated.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13839 Dec 13, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
and you give ME S&&t for MY grammar??
what kinda sentence is that fool??
typical bagger, always the hypocrit!
Anyone know what this foolish gibberish is supposed to mean? I sure don't.

Something about the bag boy at the grocery store is a hypocrite?

Oh well. Who cares.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13840 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh im not after shock value liar.
I am already getting what I am looking for :)
Congratulations! Me too! But she's a lot younger than me, might not last. How old's yours? Male or female? Mine's female.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13841 Dec 13, 2012
Just to sum up today's lesson.

William Jefferson Clinton, our 42nd president was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

Impeachment is the sole power of the House.

Trying the impeachment is the sole power of the Senate.

Clinton's impeachment did not fail. He was tried in the Senate, and he was acquitted. This in no way "fails" the impeachment.

Big D is wrong about the impeachment failing. It did not. It wouldn't have been tried in the Senate if it had failed.

Big D is a fibber.
Gloo

Covina, CA

#13842 Dec 13, 2012
Ethnic slurs are giving out on a regular bases in Glendora, California.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13844 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I dont need your instructions on what to post and not post Liar Mike
Messy?.. probably I am doing many things at once here, but it only takes a very small portion of my brain and time to wipe the floor with your behind.
Liars like you are easy
Yeah messy! You heard me Squeaky, messy!

Like you and your thought processes and your bigotry. A big mess!

Only republicans are rapists and women haters - paraphrased from Big D. Dec 14, 2012. Nice!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13845 Dec 14, 2012
Liar Mike still obsessing about all this?

Funny stuff

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13846 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
Liar Mike still obsessing about all this?
Funny stuff
Obsessing with what liar jackass?

What will you be obsessing with today, insisting that Clinton wasn't impeached?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13847 Dec 14, 2012
Obama says busting recreational users in CO and WA is not a priority. So why is it a priority in CA against medical users?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obam...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13848 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessing with what liar jackass?
What will you be obsessing with today, insisting that Clinton wasn't impeached?
No I am just laughing at Liar Jackasses
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#13849 Dec 14, 2012
Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.

But instead these flea infested bums, approve a S&M Club for Harvard College.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13850 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am just laughing at Liar Jackasses
Me too! What fun eh, Liar Jackass?

No more of your Clinton wasn't impeached schtick today, Liar Jackass?

Aw come on, you got some more in you. You gonna let me get away with calling you a lying idiot you little wimp?

What a dope!

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13851 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! What fun eh, Liar Jackass?
No more of your Clinton wasn't impeached schtick today, Liar Jackass?
Aw come on, you got some more in you. You gonna let me get away with calling you a lying idiot you little wimp?
What a dope!
Too Funny!
\

Liar mike, you have already established yourself as a liar, your calling me a liar means nothing at all because it is coming from Liar Mike

it is just funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sep 16 🙈🙈 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Sep 9 KeS 16
•••
•••

Riverbank Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Riverbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Riverbank News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverbank
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••