Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214641 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
Yea I did Frankie. But you wont even try.
You blew your dad? Whoa! Damn right I won't even try. Don't worry!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214642 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I want the name of whoever annointed you as able to judge others, are you a god???
It's OK to judge others when woodtick does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214643 Sep 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound anal. But that's because your lady has it loose on the normal side or your lack of size. Not a problem of mine or my wife.
High Five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214644 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
10in plus here...How about you tiny??????? We have a fun sex life. You should try more then 15 seconds of grunting in missionary there shorty/.
Yeah sure it is. On the internet. Too funny! Mine's 20" on the internet.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214645 Sep 6, 2013
What a childish fool you are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214646 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaaat the f' is that supposed to mean??? gabba gabba goo goo
It means I have properly chastised him for his attempt to spin it that anal sex is more common among heterosexuals than homosexuals.

He has been corrected. So he revised it and now says "Yeah but straight people do it too!!" With little foot stomps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214647 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you so called good decent self called moral people always act and talk like the most vile evil people on earth?? You far righter kkk Nazi types are filth..
Godwin's Law. An internet adage. You lose. Go home. Or stay for more good times! You're it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214648 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you are referring to your old lady giving YOU anal, huh? Big 'ol 10 in. strap on, hmmmmm.Oink oink oink
YUK!YUK!YUK! WOOO~HOOO! Ride huh cowgirl!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214649 Sep 6, 2013
well, Francis is back, so all logical discussion just died...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JackO

Monrovia, CA

#214650 Sep 6, 2013
Just put a lid on it, JackO..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214651 Sep 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly donít care what others do In the bedroom regardless of orientation between consenting adults ( I am not saying you do, you have not said that )
But I donít get why that is so important to other people?
It all started when someone tried to spin it that anal sex was more common among heterosexuals than homosexuals and then when I corrected him all the fruitloops got mad and went into hissyfits and even more spin.

Check that sentence for grammar. Run on? I think it's OK, a bit awkward but correct.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214652 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
well, Francis is back, so all logical discussion just died...
Oh the irony.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214653 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
What a childish fool you are.
More irony! Love it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214654 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem
..right moron, calling people names all the time and I'm supposedly guilty of it..LOL..That does make you a hypocrite ..dummy.
Irony! Irony! Irony!

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214655 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not mine...moron. the bigoted twirl is all yours. I'm not lying about sh*t. You are trying to repress people. You discount and attack meaningful relationships, reducing them to only sex. You're an ignorant pig and I'll attack you're arrogant bullsh*t every chance I get..Smirk from my a$$crack you bigoted son of a b*tch.
Nice! Screw that silly tolerance and diversity schtick right? Hell yeah. Get it all out fruitloops. Frankie's listening.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214657 Sep 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care either, that was never the conversation. Try to keep up, the conversation was that anal sex is the norm for everyone. It's not.
Big D just had to add his irrelevant and dopey two cents. He couldn't help it. I'm like that too, except mine's not as dumb.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214658 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure it is. On the internet. Too funny! Mine's 20" on the internet.
LOL no kidding Huh wants to get into an argument on the internet on size. LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214659 Sep 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL no kidding Huh wants to get into an argument on the internet on size. LOL
That's why I like the silly jackass.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214660 Sep 6, 2013
1. I think facing the fact that GLBT is a sexual disorder is the only base for a effective and healthy response. The inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex exposes that reality.
2. The denial of that reality has led to a foolish attempt to equate SS couples to marriage. Pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex compared to intercourse exposed the facade.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#214661 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1. I think facing the fact that GLBT is a sexual disorder is the only base for a effective and healthy response. The inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex exposes that reality.
2. The denial of that reality has led to a foolish attempt to equate SS couples to marriage. Pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex compared to intercourse exposed the facade.
No one needs to face your opinion ( you donít know what a fact is )

Your denial of the fact ( now this actually is a fact ) that same sex marriage is indeed legal and recognized in a growing number of the states at the state level and all 50 states and the federal level is your just trying to escape from reality, you may need to see a professional about your mental disorder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Sat KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Review: Charlie's Market Dec 17 hyggbnn 1
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
Bodies found in burned car (Sep '11) Nov 25 Ugiftedgirl 36
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Riverbank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverbank News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverbank