Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
171,801 - 171,820 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are those out there (Kimare) who believe that a perfect world would be one that does not include homosexuals.
Another lie.

Your spiritual father would be proud.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to relate the pics to your claim of marriage and family.
Hope to God the kids weren't there. I wouldn't submit my wife to that behavior.
<quoted text>
The fact that you would promote depraved behavior like that and slander me only confirms your reprobate condition.
At every level that behavior and your defense of it portrays a twisted existence. I know that not every homosexual revels in it, but you clearly do.
My depraved behavior? I walked in a parade yesterday and waved at thousands of men, women, and children. I wore a pair of regular, men's cargo shorts and a lavender colored polo shirt. Oh, and I wore a straw cowboy hat to keep from burning my face in the sun.

If you think that's depraved, then you and I have VERY different ideas on what the word means.

And regarding your accusations of "slander", honey you think WAY too much of yourself to believe that I would bother to go to the trouble of trying to slander you.

If you can't stand the heat, please, be my guest and get off this forum.

You get on here and lie about gays and lesbians every day. We don't call it slander because we just consider the incompetent and ignorant source.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
Your spiritual father would be proud.
So are you going on record as saying that the world is a better place with homosexuals in it?
Mrs HHWB7221xX

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Remember that god said " YA'aiwaah, Waair-oahwa, Gaarghi gaarghi yituo waair, gaarghi nu shtol 'em ya'aiwaah"
These powerful words from God cannot be denied, cannot be shut from our ears as they ring down the millenia like great bells pealing forth with the truth, the light and the way. Which could maybe be what he said and meant to address. We shall never know, more's the pity, because no one then or now has ever known what these utterances can mean. Mine this opportunity...see if you can convince some one or many that YOU alone know what was uttered here and that only YOU can lead us to a better place. You dont have to have it right, just be convincing and be sure to demand submission and suspension of disbelief...a GOLDEN opportunity.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who not just excused obscene, perverted behavior in public, but bragged about it!
And then there are Christians who find no conflict between the Bible and God and science and reality.
The integrity of your world is fractured every which way VV. That is what I keep exposing over and over. It is why I annoy you so deeply.
What was obscene and perverted about the parade?

As you probably know, Knoxville has pretty strict standards when it comes to those kinds of issues. If an official believed that we were "obscene and perverted" he or she would have stopped the parade.

I AM one of those Christians who believe in God, science and reality. But I am NOT a Christian who races to the Books of the Bible to pore through the onion skin paper, trying to find "gotcha" rules that can be hurled at someone in a judgmental manner.

I believe in Christ. I believe that Christ is the Son of God. And I believe that based on our historical understanding of homosexuality, gays have been a part of mankind for eons. We are a part of God's natural world.

You don't annoy me. Rather you show me just how ridiculous and desperate your side has become.

You give me the opportunity to correct ignorance.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a lifestyle being 'spit' out (what a gay depiction of birth), that's a birth defect. One of many. Face it and deal with it honestly.
You are the one choosing the twisted lifestyle. The pictures you revel in only prove it.
A birth defect impacts a person's ability to function happily throughout their lives.

Homosexuality, therefore, is not a birth defect. It is a characteristic--kind of like having blond hair or being left handed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
My depraved behavior? I walked in a parade yesterday and waved at thousands of men, women, and children. I wore a pair of regular, men's cargo shorts and a lavender colored polo shirt. Oh, and I wore a straw cowboy hat to keep from burning my face in the sun.
If you think that's depraved, then you and I have VERY different ideas on what the word means.
And regarding your accusations of "slander", honey you think WAY too much of yourself to believe that I would bother to go to the trouble of trying to slander you.
If you can't stand the heat, please, be my guest and get off this forum.
You get on here and lie about gays and lesbians every day. We don't call it slander because we just consider the incompetent and ignorant source.
Oy vey.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going on record as saying that the world is a better place with homosexuals in it?
I don't think so, Red.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What was obscene and perverted about the parade?
As you probably know, Knoxville has pretty strict standards when it comes to those kinds of issues. If an official believed that we were "obscene and perverted" he or she would have stopped the parade.
I AM one of those Christians who believe in God, science and reality. But I am NOT a Christian who races to the Books of the Bible to pore through the onion skin paper, trying to find "gotcha" rules that can be hurled at someone in a judgmental manner.
I believe in Christ. I believe that Christ is the Son of God. And I believe that based on our historical understanding of homosexuality, gays have been a part of mankind for eons. We are a part of God's natural world.
You don't annoy me. Rather you show me just how ridiculous and desperate your side has become.
You give me the opportunity to correct ignorance.
Fundie eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

dipping pit wrote:
Are these Republican "black plague" fleas?
Dog owners are on alert for wild animals carrying fleas, as several cases of bubonic plague yes, the black death have appeared in East Mountains canine communities in New Mexico.
Yeah, that's what they are fruitcake, republican fleas. And they're coming to get you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am definitely a 10!
You are definitely a moron.
yoursodumb

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

What's short and with a I.Q. of 40 ? The LGBT Pride Parade .
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Wonder what lame sock puppet Jizzy will use today.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Pew Research- Widespread media bias in favor of gay marriage.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Pew-same-sex...

Please don't shoot the messenger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

The new report also noted that Twitter postings on the subject were nearly evenly split between support and opposition for the measure, "aligning more closely with public opinion than with the news media."

http://www.journalism.org/analysis_report/new...
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>here we go again comparing homosexually to animals. Some males in the animal world give birth, will that be the new norm too?
And you wonder why we call you breeders..........
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who not just excused obscene, perverted behavior in public, but bragged about it!
And then there are Christians who find no conflict between the Bible and God and science and reality.
The integrity of your world is fractured every which way VV. That is what I keep exposing over and over. It is why I annoy you so deeply.
Honey, all you have EVER exposed is your bigotry and arrogance. Bigotry wrapped in a jesus flag is still bigotry.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are cute. I wasn't offering anything, I was asking for some clarification on your apparent unnatural attraction to Frank.
And I told you but it went over your head.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
A birth defect impacts a person's ability to function happily throughout their lives.
Homosexuality, therefore, is not a birth defect. It is a characteristic--kind of like having blond hair or being left handed.
Not necessarily. People with "birth defects" do manage to function happily throughout their lives. Some homosexuals ability to function happily is impacted by homosexuality.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry wrapped in the rainbow flag is still bigotry.
Nice....point, and counter point. Rose....uh Jane you ignorant.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Riverbank Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Riverbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Riverbank News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverbank