KeS

Modesto, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2013
I was charged for trespassing on my own property by the thief that stole the property and had to do time. I believe this Judge should be disbarred and never be allowed to practice Law anywhere in the United States of America. In addition M.R. Hoult from the District Attorney's office should be disbarred as well. If you agree please sign my petition, thanks.

I've started the petition "California State Bar Association: Revoke Merril R. Hoult & John D. Freeland's License to practice Law In The USA" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/california-st...

Here's why it's important:

Because aiding car thieves, house thieves, elder abusers, perjurers, embezzlers, slanderers who engage in false imprisonment/illegal search/siezure of innocent people are very serious offences and the Stanislaus County DA's Merril R. Hoult and John D. Freeland and Wayne A. Heffington are being held responsible for said acts.

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks!
HAHA

Redwood City, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2014
KeS wrote:
I was charged for trespassing on my own property by the thief that stole the property and had to do time. I believe this Judge should be disbarred and never be allowed to practice Law anywhere in the United States of America. In addition M.R. Hoult from the District Attorney's office should be disbarred as well. If you agree please sign my petition, thanks.
I've started the petition "California State Bar Association: Revoke Merril R. Hoult & John D. Freeland's License to practice Law In The USA" and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
http://www.change.org/petitions/california-st...
Here's why it's important:
Because aiding car thieves, house thieves, elder abusers, perjurers, embezzlers, slanderers who engage in false imprisonment/illegal search/siezure of innocent people are very serious offences and the Stanislaus County DA's Merril R. Hoult and John D. Freeland and Wayne A. Heffington are being held responsible for said acts.
You can sign my petition by clicking here.
Thanks!
Now I see why you are divorced!!!!! CRAZY

(For those who dont follow along she has another thread about her divorce lawyer)

I bet your ex husband runs fast
KeS

Modesto, CA

#3 Wednesday Aug 27
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see why you are divorced!!!!! CRAZY
(For those who dont follow along she has another thread about her divorce lawyer)
I bet your ex husband runs fast
I am not crazy nor am I female. Nor am I divorced. Also you will not get away with defrauding me either. Quit stealing services provided you.
justice

Modesto, CA

#4 Wednesday Aug 27
He is not a fair judge, and works along with the fraud acts before him, must get a kick back, he let the fraudsters still our home of 23 years, that we weren't behind on or in default, some debt collectors came out of nowhere and stole our house with the county recorders office by getting copies and filing false claims and he goes along with the fraud when proof and facts were presented to him which he still not let in , he gave them our house with out proof they had rights, he" prejudice of other races and is a judge that needs to be disbarred.
Kes

Modesto, CA

#5 Thursday Aug 28
justice wrote:
He is not a fair judge, and works along with the fraud acts before him, must get a kick back, he let the fraudsters still our home of 23 years, that we weren't behind on or in default, some debt collectors came out of nowhere and stole our house with the county recorders office by getting copies and filing false claims and he goes along with the fraud when proof and facts were presented to him which he still not let in , he gave them our house with out proof they had rights, he" prejudice of other races and is a judge that needs to be disbarred.
Amen
Kes

Modesto, CA

#6 Thursday Aug 28
I still have the title with my name and description of the property, when it was purchased and cashiers check covering full price of the property in ? This was my home and my transportation to my workplaces along with my tools of my trades basically leaving me stranded on the side of the road and made to sleep on the asphalt.(Thus elder abuse.)
Kes

Modesto, CA

#7 Thursday Aug 28
BTW this theft took place on Sept. 03, 2008 and I was charged in June of 2009 after the crooks concealed it for a while not expecting to get caught in possesion of it.
Kes

Modesto, CA

#8 Thursday Aug 28
oops [sic] possession of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr mix an match 200,976
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sep 16 🙈🙈 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
•••
•••
Riverbank Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Riverbank Jobs

•••
•••
•••