United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FEMALE CAMPS ARE REAL OBAMA IS TO BLAME FOR THE FALL OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT. DON'T SIT AROUND AND BE BLIND TO THE FACT THAT OBAMA IS SETTING UP HIS ARMY TO TAKE AWAY EVERY RIGHT WE HAVE AS AMERICANS. HE IS SETTING UP ALL HIS DUCKS IN A ROW SO TO SAY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS COULD HAPPEN THAN DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF DON'T TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S WORD ON IT. HERE ARE A FEW PLACES TO START.
1. ZOMBIE ATTACKS or HYPER DELIRIUM DISORDER
2. LAWS THAT HAVE PASSED SINCE OBAMA'S CAME INTO OFFICE
3.THE STRING OF VIOLENT CRIMES AND NEW "SCIENTISTS made viruses and cures"
4.LOOK AT THE GEORGIA STONES AND TRY TO KEEP A OPEN MIND .

I KNOW IT'S ALOT TO TAKE IN BUT IF U CAN'T SEE THE CONNECTION THAN I'M AT A LOSS. A FEW ITIPS I CAN GIVE U IS LOTS OF GUNS AND AMMO STOCK UP ALSO ON FOOD DISTILLED WATER AND CANS OF FOOD ALSO DRY BEANS RICE AND ANYTHING U CAN THINK OF TO FEED LOT OF PEOPLE. ALSO GAS PROPPING MATCHES AND LIGHTERS BUILD UNDERGROUND BUNKERS IF U CAN AND HAVE TRAININGS WITH FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY KIDS TEACH THEM HOW TO SIT STILL AND BE QUIET AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW TO SHOOT. ALSO REINFORCE YOUR HOUSE BARS ON WINDOWS AND FENCES REAL FENCES NOT GATES. TO KEEP THEM OUT AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST PRAY DON'T LOOSE FAITH AND NEVER GIVE UP .WHEN THEY COME THEY WILL COME HARD AND FAST BE PREPARED NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS AS AMERICANS BUT FOR YOUR WIVES CHILDREN HUSBAND'S AND SONS.FOR YOUR MOTHER FATHER SISTERS BROTHERS FOR YOUR COUSINS AUNTS UNCLES AND FRIENDS YOUR NEIGHBORS AND CHURCHES AND FOR THE RIGHT THAT WE HAVE ALL AMERICANS HAVE FAUGHT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS FOR. FOR FREEDOM!!!!!! SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER !GOD BLESS U ALL
Kathleen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

AG Gilbert ......they are awful busy when all the business has been out of denair for years....
WERETOAST

Oakhurst, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Oakdale Fema Camp wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the New camp being built on "back 40" in Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people? Where the heck is "back 40" located? I keep reading about "Marshall Law" and this new camp in Oakdale for prisoners. If anyone knows anything about this.. please reply.
CONTRACTOR TOLD ME THERE IS A NEW FACILITY GOING UP IN STOCKTON CA.
CHECK OUT THE NEW $7 MILLION+ HIGHWAY PATROL FACILITY IN OAKHURST CA.
LOOKS LIKE A FORTRESS....? AND BUILT LIKE ONE...):
egwilson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

I would checkout the Berchell Nursery. That is your back 40, but not a camp. Nights Ferry, would be yout camp your looking for.
Clay

Atwater, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

I went to Oakdale,Ca. today 8/2/2013 ask several
people and none of them knew nothing,but I heard
on KYOS Merced talk show that they are building one
that will hold 20,000 people and it was supposed to
be finished.The old hershey is being used by a candy co. from Oakland,the ex-ammo plant in Riverbank is botque shops now,my guess it is on 108
and 120 going towards Sonora,I will find more info.
and go back untill I find it,will post my info.
when I'm sucessful.
beleave it or not

Sonora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

I work with a gal who said that her and her hubby went on a drive and was somewhere behind woodward Reservoir off hwy 120 and hwy 4 and they seen the FEMA Camp. Said it was more like a concentration camp. With high fences and barbed wire.
Arch Road Stockton Ca

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Arch Road just off Hwy 99 has the Old womens prison being rebuilt to house thousands of prisoners, near rail road, why and airport. HMMMMMM
DGAF wrote:
New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people.
90 mi. East of San Francisco.(Used currently for prison facilities for low-level risk problem men)
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration-camp...
Eagle

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Merrill wrote:
My mother worked at the old Riverbank ordinance plant, during WWII. I remember driving by it, when I was young and it was huge and, of course, very secure. I believe the government (Army) still owns the land, but I haven't been by there in decades, so I have no idea what the current condition is. I would imagine it's pretty dilapidated, unless they've built new facilities. It does have RR service. If it's still there, it's right on Claribel Rd. You can't possibly miss it.
I drive by there almost everyday, and it has activity on the loading docks and there are tankers on the tracks that periodically come and go. There was some construction across the street and underground. This is it!!!
melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Oakdale Fema Camp wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the New camp being built on "back 40" in Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people? Where the heck is "back 40" located? I keep reading about "Marshall Law" and this new camp in Oakdale for prisoners. If anyone knows anything about this.. please reply.
yes its located behind woodward reservoir on eastman rd
JB_Manteca_CA

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

I use to watch the X Files and was disappointed when they discontinued the series. However, after reading the postings about the mysterious FEMA camp, this is just as entertaining! Just curious to who is ramrodding the scuttlebutt. Huum! Wonder if its just a great marketing strategy by gun manufacturers and/or munitions companies to quickly raise their profits. Get real people!
sam

Sonora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

People are saying the government is going to put us in these camps.
Pat

Stanthorpe, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

This thread has been running for FOUR YEARS and people still believe in this nonsense. What happened to the Revolution that was supposed to happen in 2010?
ghuamanimanteca

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

DGAF wrote:
WTF is goin on! what are all of u ppl talking about? Help me and understand what all of this means!
you need to read this.. theses are camps that will hold homeless people.. basically hold them like prisoners. in one of the Carolina's it is illegal to be homeless. if sited you will be arrested and taken in and most likely to one of these camps.. which is a bunch of BS... below I have listed a website of where these camps are located at out here in the states.. I live here in Manteca and I no of a few sites from here to the bay that they say are used for military but I highly doubt it.. somebody posted this on FB this month and I have looking into it all night long!!!

Well, I typed in US FEMA camp locations and this was the first hit:

www.mindfully.org ...

Scroll down and it gives locations by state.
Shane

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

its actually off of Wilms rd which is off 108 across from 50 resteraunt go on google earth earth find up off wilms 5 miiles off to the left up over mountain.there always will be train tracks that lead to and from.
Dreamweaver

Ceres, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

dreamweaver wrote:
The Revolution in June??? June 2010??? Where did that come from? Has anyone else heard about this????
you need to see your son
Dream Weaver George

Ceres, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Dnt forget about me daddy
concerned obaerver

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

the ammo plant is next to a radio station, hospital, lab, and rr tracks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 26 min stand your ground 4,982
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr ferris wheel 200,602
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr marching banded 15,931
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Review: Monty's Concrete A Professional Concret... Aug 18 Anon 1
Man Arrested in 1999 Disappearance of Modesto W... (Nov '07) Aug 18 KeS 43
Iowa farm creates corn maze of Al Roker's face Aug 16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1

Search the Riverbank Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Riverbank Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••