1 dead, 1 injured at Greyhound bus st...

1 dead, 1 injured at Greyhound bus station shooting in Detroit

There are 3 comments on the Detroit News story from Jun 29, 2011, titled 1 dead, 1 injured at Greyhound bus station shooting in Detroit. In it, Detroit News reports that:

One man died and another was hospitalized following a shooting early this morning at the Greyhound bus station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

mike

Akron, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2011
as if riding a bus isnt scary enough, riding one into le'de'troit is like riding into he!!.
Joe_Gass_Hogg

Lakeland, MI

#2 Jun 29, 2011
There be some sicko cowerts thereabouts I suppose. What a ghetto huh? Was once a major city. Hard to imagine 2 million lived there in 66.- and it was growing at that time. Whoosh ... right over their heads ... lol.
big perry

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
my lil brother call me in tell me ibe home in wen iget off the phne grab my things to cum get him I get a called sayn he was in a shooting I watch my lil brother bleed to death on the ground as ihld him up iwatch hm close his eye's slowly I love u lil brother perry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Vegas 1 hr Donaldismyname 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr see the truth 20,314
News 2-Year-Old Girl Remains On Life-Support As 3 Me... 14 hr Pop the Weasel 2
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sun Tony 173
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Sun Tony 475
News 3 Facing Attempted Murder Charges In Shooting O... Sun Pop the Weasel 2
News Detroit police search for missing 9-year-old boy Sun Pop the Weasel 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages