New Detroit Police Chief Craig: Sworn...

New Detroit Police Chief Craig: Sworn officers with guns need to be on the streets, not behind desks

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from May 15, 2013, titled New Detroit Police Chief Craig: Sworn officers with guns need to be on the streets, not behind desks. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Detroit's new Police Chief James Craig was introduced to the media during a press conference with Mayor Bing and Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr Wednesday, May 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Since: Nov 11

Indian Trail, NC

#1 May 15, 2013
I really hope he succeeds. Detroit needs a fresh start minus all the corruption, blight, crime, and violence. I hope that working with Mr. Orr and Mayor Bing they can get things done the right way.
cheer leader

Mesquite, NV

#2 May 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I really hope he succeeds. Detroit needs a fresh start minus all the corruption, blight, crime, and violence. I hope that working with Mr. Orr and Mayor Bing they can get things done the right way.
Rah Rah Rah
We are the girls from Nofolk
We don't drink or smoke
Norfolk Norfolk
Rah Rah Rah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman Dead, Man Hospitalized After Shot... 7 hr former democrat 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr putin4trumpspooty 20,622
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump 17 hr Thomas 15
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Mon Debbiedo 142
News These were the last 10 Detroit police officers ... Mon former democrat 1
News What other cities can learn from Detroit's unte... Mon former democrat 1
Detroit Deep House Music is back with one smoo... Mon newswatchnow 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages