Alleged Cell Phone Thief Arrested Aft...

Alleged Cell Phone Thief Arrested After Chase

There are 5 comments on the story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Alleged Cell Phone Thief Arrested After Chase. In it, reports that:

St. Clair Shores police officers were on patrol March 26 when they were flagged down by a resident who said two of his cell phones were stolen while he was in the Tubby's on Harper.

Join the discussion below, or

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Negroes again, I presume. Why dosent SCS just pull over every negro that enters the city limit? They are what, 6% of the population in SCS and committ over 80% of these types of crimes. This type of policing is working great here in GPW.

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3 Apr 2, 2013
I don't agree with profiling, however It seems whenever see a Grosse Pointe policeman with a car pulled over, they always seem to be African American.
Are you saying if we didn't allow African Americans into St. Clair Shores, the crime rate would drop by 80%? I'm not proud to say this, but I think I would go for that.

Allen Park, MI

#4 Apr 2, 2013
It worked in Harper Woods for years
Dog Day Afternoon

Brighton, MI

#5 Apr 2, 2013
The article stated that a K9 officer located one of the stolen phones. What that officer should have done is turn the dog on the suspect and let him tear the guy apart until he confessed where the phone was. Just have the officer say that he forgot what the command word was to call off the dog in all the excitement.
Allison E

Grosse Pointe, MI

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Do what they did years ago down on LakeshoreRd. They blocked off most of the residential side street entrances and made only a few ways in and out. Easier to police that way and tends to keep the natives out. Of course, I guess just waiting on WB I 94 for the bad guy to drive by after a crime seems to be working just as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halloween display scares trick-or-treaters with... 5 hr Tommy 2
Usability study 13 hr ugomez 1
News 111-year-old Detroit home, fully renovated, ask... 13 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 17 hr MAGA2016 1
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Mon Brink Bif 117
list the drug dealers address post pictures (May '12) Sun anonyyy 13
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages