Detroit Ghetto? You should see how it...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Allan

Warren, MI

#167 Sep 20, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
Once the 'brothas and sistahs' take over a city its game over! Philly is on track to be the next Detroit. In face they imported an affirmative action horror story from Detroit as head of the housing authority. They have already paid out about 1 million in taxpayer dollars to settle multiple sexual harassment suits. The feds are now involved and hopefully they can sent this incompetent to jail along with racist school superintendent Ackerman.
I disagree, "affirmative action" is a generic term: used when an uninformed white person doesn’t want to “reveal” the TRUE educational background or the professional credentials of a black person.

Affirmative action was originally imposed to combat blatant racism by White America. A whole paper could be devoted to racism in America and the subject of affirmative action.

Sexual harassment law suits are suppose to be handled by the Feds. As far as sexual harassment is concerned, that's a man woman thing, not race thing.

I wouldn't even worry about Affirmative action if I were you, lol
No competition whats-so-ever. Its like throwing a lit match into the ocean of America's racist track record and expectin it to stay lit.
Allan

Warren, MI

#168 Sep 20, 2010
Mr. Moderator sir, maybe you need to converse with me. Are you offended by my intelligence or is it merely the truth you hate?

It's the truth of America's wickedness that shames you. Even you you do not allow this post to show.

At least I have the satisfaction of knowing you read it.

Don't feel bad sir, I've broken down some of the worst racist web sites on the net.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#169 Sep 20, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
Once the 'brothas and sistahs' take over a city its game over! Philly is on track to be the next Detroit. In face they imported an affirmative action horror story from Detroit as head of the housing authority. They have already paid out about 1 million in taxpayer dollars to settle multiple sexual harassment suits. The feds are now involved and hopefully they can sent this incompetent to jail along with racist school superintendent Ackerman.
In 2005 Philadelphia was the ninth poorest US city http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#170 Sep 20, 2010
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, "affirmative action" is a generic term: used when an uninformed white person doesn’t want to “reveal” the TRUE educational background or the professional credentials of a black person.
Affirmative action was originally imposed to combat blatant racism by White America. A whole paper could be devoted to racism in America and the subject of affirmative action.
Sexual harassment law suits are suppose to be handled by the Feds. As far as sexual harassment is concerned, that's a man woman thing, not race thing.
I wouldn't even worry about Affirmative action if I were you, lol
No competition whats-so-ever. Its like throwing a lit match into the ocean of America's racist track record and expectin it to stay lit.
wtf?
Allan

Warren, MI

#171 Sep 21, 2010
Detroit 1-8-7 Debuts at 10 pm tonight ABC. YO...Detroit is on the MAP!!!!YO...

I just hope they show the true mix: the good and the bad.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php...

Don't hate.... respect & appreciate.lol
Detroiter4now

Roseville, MI

#172 Nov 3, 2011
Looks like the guy who made the video posted by the OP has just released a part 4 of the series.

Coupon Carrie

AOL

#173 Jan 1, 2012
WELFARE OF MASS DESTRUCTION that's what happened to Detroit.

Since: Jan 10

Wyoming, MI

#174 Apr 13, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
Great.... America needs more debt . I hope all illegals come to America. WHO GIVES a dam about america anyway
more illegal aliens are coming. And taking our jobs, and obama will do anything for these criminals so he can get their votes!
detroit brutha

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#175 Apr 13, 2013
deteet beez da good yo . we gots all we needs . I needs me som kush som blunts some newpots and some akyhol . we gots it all dats plus free bridge card for all da free foods we needs plus we can have da araybs at da sto ring us up fo milk and juice but realy we gets dat blunts we needs. free house section 8. free electric and gas vouchers . if anyone said anything we call dem de racist and da gobments and medias agrees withs us nows enjoy the new normal america .hahahahahahah detreet beez dat real real real .
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#176 Apr 13, 2013
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>

Affirmative action was originally imposed to combat blatant racism by White America.
And as with anything positive, blacks have figured out how to completely exploit and drain it, to the point of killing it.

It won't be long before it will be very difficult for people who really need handicap parking, to get it! As it is, most seniors already can't find spots due to the ghetto rides belonging to folks under 40, that all park there!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#177 Apr 14, 2013
Detroit is not a ghetto .

the word "Ghetto" first appears in ancient Roman times the original meaning of the word was a "walled off section of a city " usually a section of a city or a village where Jews lived ) later the meaning of the word was expanded to describe a small walled village or small walled city.

the word appears in languages across Europe, Poland jewish Ghetto uprisings of WW 2 , and many other countries had Ghettos or walled or partially wall off sections of cities again usually where Jews or minorities lived.

Detroit is better more accurately described as a slum created by welfare.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#178 Apr 14, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
Detroit is not a ghetto .
the word "Ghetto" first appears in ancient Roman times the original meaning of the word was a "walled off section of a city " usually a section of a city or a village where Jews lived ) later the meaning of the word was expanded to describe a small walled village or small walled city.
the word appears in languages across Europe, Poland jewish Ghetto uprisings of WW 2 , and many other countries had Ghettos or walled or partially wall off sections of cities again usually where Jews or minorities lived.
Detroit is better more accurately described as a slum created by welfare.
While I do not disagree with your historical summary of the word ghetto, I would say that it has evolved to what we know now as a slummy, scummy, low rent area, where the inhabitants have no morals, ethics, are desire to better themselves or the area they live.

The ghetto as it is defined today, is nearly always filled with lazy, good-for-nothing and criminal types along with whores who typically and always wear the "open" sign when it comes to their legs!

The ghetto presents itself, exactly how it is....a shitthole!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#180 Apr 18, 2013
New Detroit Resident wrote:
I made a mistake moving to Detroit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T6WKMNmFsxMXX
yo clyde

correct your mistake. Leave.

remember the highway goes both direction into town and out of town use the out of town section and leave.

since no one officially invited you to town and you have no compelling reason to stay head back to where ever it is you beamed down from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with threatening Riverview church o... 4 hr Ratzo Rizzo Rules 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Really 21,438
90% Approval Rating For President Trump 7 hr Gary 3
Michigan Ave 14 hr Honey 1
Black Racism Protected in Detroit Sun FactFinder 1
Arm the teachers Sun Arm the teachers 1
News Mercedes set to pull out of '19 Detroit auto show Feb 15 ThomasA 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages