Gravano

Detroit, MI

#231 Apr 24, 2012
By far Dhpd is the dumbest department in the nation. I mean Erickson , aldo , Benny and Thomas miles are high school drop out and illiterates. They are jealous from other people and that's the reason why they will end up fired because they are shame and making us all look bad
Disgusted citizen

Detroit, MI

#232 Apr 24, 2012
I live between 2 neighbors who are Lebanese and they are the most sincere people I've ever met. One of my neighbors she's about 70 years old cooks food on daily basis and bring them over , my other neighbour is considered as a family and my kids love playing in their backyard and inside their house and they are more loyal to this country than any one else. We are blessed to have such a diversed community especially the Lebanese community. God bless you guys and as an Irish american I will do whatever I can to prevent people to disrespect you
Leo

Dearborn, MI

#233 Apr 30, 2012
Oh , do they do anything beside donut and cofee ?? Looooooosers high school drop outs
KEN

Canton, MI

#234 Oct 2, 2012
HEY MR GROH !!! YOU DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB RISING YOUR SECOND SON BRANDON. HE RUNS THE STREETS TILL 3-4 AM IN THE MORNING SMOKING DOPE HANGING WITH THE BOYZ. MAYBE THIS ONE IS HEADED DOWN THE SAME ROAD AS YOUR FIRST SON
Eric

Dearborn, MI

#235 Oct 3, 2012
Hey Ken!! That was uncalled for. I take it you think you're the perfect parent, and that your kids tell you everything they're doing. Good luck with that. Keep those blinders on because kids of parents like you end up being the worst of all. They learn by example and you are not an example to be looked up to. People like you are exactly what we DON'T need in this town.
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#236 Oct 24, 2012
First of all Kenmy son Brandon doesn't smoke Pot.Second he is in the house at 10pm after the curfew incident that the dearborn heights court system dropped the charges. 3rd he doesn't ge into trouble. 4th why don't YOU STOP BY MY HOUSE SO I CAN GIVE YOU SOME REAL ADICE KEN.
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#237 Oct 24, 2012
KEN... 1st of all he i a good boy he doesn't get into trouble. 2nd he is in the house by 10pm. 3rd why don't you stop by my house and come talk to me in person.
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#238 Oct 24, 2012
KEN wrote:
HEY MR GROH !!! YOU DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB RISING YOUR SECOND SON BRANDON. HE RUNS THE STREETS TILL 3-4 AM IN THE MORNING SMOKING DOPE HANGING WITH THE BOYZ. MAYBE THIS ONE IS HEADED DOWN THE SAME ROAD AS YOUR FIRST SON
First of all Ken he is a good boy, second he doesn't smoke dope, third he is in the house by ten pm and fourth Ken why don't you stop by my house and talk to me in person LOL.
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#239 Oct 24, 2012
Eric wrote:
Hey Ken!! That was uncalled for. I take it you think you're the perfect parent, and that your kids tell you everything they're doing. Good luck with that. Keep those blinders on because kids of parents like you end up being the worst of all. They learn by example and you are not an example to be looked up to. People like you are exactly what we DON'T need in this town.
Thanks Eric!
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#240 Oct 24, 2012
sorry about the 3 redundant posts everyone.
Brandon Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#241 Oct 24, 2012
Here let me share a little bit of my mind with you ken....On to the most obvious i dont smoke dope.. clarify dope for me why dont you?? id like to know your slang terminology...and the boyz??? whos the boyz your either talking about the cops or friends cause i dont have boyz..i have boi's!Im not out till 3-4am.The last and final thought is...I dont even know you so how could you sit here and judge me wether or not saying something about every other kid you probly watch.Id like to talk to you sometime cause damn if your not god id atleast like to know who the hell you are.
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#242 Oct 24, 2012
Good one son!
drbnman

Southfield, MI

#243 Nov 6, 2012
Amy - Dbn Hgts Rsdt wrote:
First of all, before you start making unwarrented statements about the Dearborn Heights police Department you should maybe think that they did follow their department procedure. It's terrible that your son was taken from your family at such a young age and I'm sorry for your loss but the statements you made about the Dearborn Heights Police Department and the Officers who proudly serve within the Department are false. I personally know each of the Officers you decided to single out and feel compelled to tell you that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You are not a Dearborn Heights Police Officer and therefore cannot say if they did or did not follow their department protocol. Each of our Officers are very respected and highly decorated and therefore know how to do their job and know how to do it well. You said that you don't have faith in the department or it's officers, but I bet you'll change your mind when they show up to save your life or when you call for help and they respond within minutes of you call.
What you've done, is judged the entire department on one misunderstanding - on what you saw and did not like. Did it ever occur to you the the Corporal you singled out had nothing to do with the investigation and therefore had no reason to respond? or Maybe he never received your letter? Have you ever heard of a phone? You could have very easily dialed his number and spoke to him! Before you sit down and decide to badmouth someone you should think twice about what you're saying and/or writing. The entire Dearborn Heights Community is very thankful for the services that we receive for the men and women who serve with the Dearborn Heights Police Department. Any you sir, you stand alone when you say that you do not have any faith in them. And for the record, the Corporal you named, was once named Officer of the year and was recently recognized for his service to the city and his dedication to the job. You see, the information you have is FALSE and the statements you made were warrentless.
These Officers show up to work everyday to do their job and they know that their going to be disrespected by ignorant people, such as yourself, but they still show up not knowing what will happen to them or if that will be the last call for service they will respond to. They accepted to do a job that holds the respect of millions throughout the world, but one that not many would accept to do. They are VERY respected and you will never tarnish their reputation.
<quoted text>
... ohhh please, i was caught doing something very illegal in dearborn hts.. and no i was no selling drugs or hurting anyone... my point is i was caught red handed after being followed. i got away free and clear because the sgt (no names) waited for me to finish my illegal actions and than approached me,(no evidence) haha!!! i escaped alot of time because a cop thought he was going to be on the front page of the news!!! did i learn my lesson? YESS!! working 9-5 and grateful for what i have. im just curious as too how many other incidents get thrown out due to inexperience!!!??
Jim Groh

Dearborn Heights, MI

#244 Nov 6, 2012
I'm not sure dbrnman.
Brad berry

United States

#245 Dec 13, 2012
I would have to say Dearborn Heights is the most for 2 stops I have ever met me and my girlfriend was at a bar 1 night and a cop came in and said you're broke into the building next store at the same time he was already pulling his gun out at me I did not know what he was talking about me and my girlfriend both looked at each other confused they took us both to jail on a call my girlfriend name for no reason names like white piece of trash I did not break in and no building and my life has not been the same sense they even supposedly had evidence when they were searching me I thought something was weird because the guy had his hand in my hood for a very long time and then he pulled out a piece of gass from the building next door and when I was in the cop car they took my boots off aim a break in the snow now nobody trusts me nobody hit me up to do anything my life is boring I have nothing to do those cops arrested me planet evidence on me they will go to hell
Jim

Dearborn Heights, MI

#246 Dec 13, 2012
Brad I believe you

“Niall is my mofo.”

Since: Oct 12

Doncaster, England

#247 Jan 24, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that. R.I.P James Williams.
Peter

Toledo, OH

#248 Mar 14, 2013
This is all about money my wife got a ticket called down to pay it they said she had to come in so the next morning she was taken in they pulled or over because they ran her plates for no reason they call that profiling black we just moved out here and this is the third to they picked on her and besides that they put my 5 year old in the back seat all this for 250 dollars can u say driving while black dwb get the real criminals and stop picking on women and kids
Amy - Dbn Hgts Rsdt wrote:
If you call records for a police report you do have to go down to the station and fill out a simple form and pay a SMALL FEE to get a copy of the report - Come on people lets use common sense here, nothing is free!- Oh, by the way they don't give out tickets for anything they can they only give them to the dumb ass people who don't know how to drive. They also make special accomidations for those individuals who break the law. Lets go back to what you said - "they should stick to their collection quotas and keep fiving out tickets for anything they can" - First, they don't have "collection quotas" and you sound retarted saying that. Second, if you get in a car accident and the responding officer decides NOT to ticket the person who hit your car, how pissed off are you going to be? Third, it's not the dispatcher's job to relay the information about an ACTIVE investigation to a civilian who could possibly be involved in the incident. How was that dispatcher to know that you were not the person they were looking for? I mean you could have been full of shit when you called the station just like you were full of shit when you posted that statement. And Finally, they are NOT collection agents but simply people who risk their lives to protect unthankful people - such as yourself - bet you weren't having these feeling last May when One of our finest Officers was killed in the line of duty, or if you ever need their assisance and they come to your aid....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#249 Mar 14, 2013
Peter wrote:
This is all about money my wife got a ticket called down to pay it they said she had to come in so the next morning she was taken in they pulled or over because they ran her plates for no reason they call that profiling black we just moved out here and this is the third to they picked on her and besides that they put my 5 year old in the back seat all this for 250 dollars can u say driving while black dwb get the real criminals and stop picking on women and kids
<quoted text>
Maybe just 90% about money. I have seen them sit on a corner and pull one driver after another for a citation. I could never determine what the reason was. They were not speeding. They made no illegal turns or stops. Perhaps the officer could see a seat belt infraction. It clearly is not about safety in these situations. I suspect they prefer to cite people who are passing through from other suburbs or especially Detroit. This situation may get worse as property tax money is reduced.
Jim

Dearborn Heights, MI

#250 Mar 20, 2013
Sara-Loves-Niall wrote:
I am very sorry to hear that. R.I.P James Williams.
TY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Texas College Student Who Went Missi... 30 min Ni Brian Adam 3
Detroit murder rate on downward trend 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
MISSING: 14 y.o. from Detroit with depression 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 4 hr squeezers 3
Now that Detroit museum has been saved, go see it 6 hr Tom Sawyer 2
Aryan nation ! 6 hr Tom Sawyer 6
Report says murder rates falling in Detroit 6 hr Tom Sawyer 1
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:02 am PST

ESPN11:02AM
Browns suspend WR Gordon for season finale
Yahoo! Sports11:25 AM
Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon suspended by team for finale
NBC Sports11:27 AM
Browns suspend receiver Josh Gordon for violation - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:27 AM
Browns suspend WR Gordon for finale
CBS Sports12:15 PM
Josh Gordon suspended for Week 17: Five things you need to know