Palestinian supporters in Detroit urg...

Palestinian supporters in Detroit urge end to U.S. aid to Israel

There are 17 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Aug 31, 2014, titled Palestinian supporters in Detroit urge end to U.S. aid to Israel. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The White Sox took a 5-0 lead after two innings, aided by three errors and another misplay by J.D. Demonstrators march through downtown Detroit Sunday afternoon in support of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Rambo

Ashburn, VA

#1 Sep 1, 2014
Palestinians are like flies, dirty flies, that get caught in a spider's web. The more they keep struggling and laying eggs, the more they get entwined in the web. Palestinians and now the Shiites have forced the majority to begin supporting the US and Israel. They have sewn the seeds of their own destruction.
Was

Seattle, WA

#2 Sep 1, 2014
Let's stop aiding the Arabs too.
USA Today

Burlington, WI

#3 Sep 1, 2014
The Islamic emirite of Detroit is a bastion of Hamas terrorist cells within our midst. And Homeland Security is monitoring every breath. And as the radical Islamic surge of ISIS (worldwide Mujahidin) continues, it will be necessary to curtail many liberties that this Detroit emirite takes for granted. And these future, stringent security measures will have to be applied nation wide.

Since: Aug 14

Mechanicsville, VA

#5 Sep 1, 2014
USA Today wrote:
The Islamic emirite of Detroit is a bastion of Hamas terrorist cells within our midst. And Homeland Security is monitoring every breath. And as the radical Islamic surge of ISIS (worldwide Mujahidin) continues, it will be necessary to curtail many liberties that this Detroit emirite takes for granted. And these future, stringent security measures will have to be applied nation wide.
Why is it that you're more likely to be killed by Zionist Terrorist Gangs than Muslims?

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED

America's greatest threat is from our infestation of traitorous Zionist Shills:

“Israeli spies have done more harm and have damaged the United States more than the intelligence agents of all other countries on earth combined... They are the gravest threat to our national security.”
—
Admiral Bobby Inman
Former Deputy Director of the CIA

My guess is that the Former Deputy Director of the CIA knows more than you traitorous Hasbara Shills

Mechanicsville, VA

#6 Sep 1, 2014
Rambo wrote:
Palestinians are like flies, dirty flies, that get caught in a spider's web. The more they keep struggling and laying eggs, the more they get entwined in the web. Palestinians and now the Shiites have forced the majority to begin supporting the US and Israel. They have sewn the seeds of their own destruction.
When was the last time you've been around Palestinians or anywhere in the Mid East?

How much do you Shills get paid to spew your ignorant & bigoted hatred?
USA Today

Burlington, WI

#7 Sep 1, 2014
Grau wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you've been around Palestinians or anywhere in the Mid East?
How much do you Shills get paid to spew your ignorant & bigoted hatred?
Your hateful chatter is all to common in our wonderful USA. And we Christian Americans are alerted of the radical Islamic surge in the world. And if it means survival of our culture, we will engage in a Christian Crusade (our churches are wide awake). And that will be very tragic, even for the innocent of you.

Mechanicsville, VA

#8 Sep 1, 2014
USA Today wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hateful chatter is all to common in our wonderful USA.
In other words, Americans are finally waking up to Zionist Fifth Columnists, Parasitism, Genocide & War Mongering

You've apparently had nothing but Zionist dominated media anti-Muslim bigotry poured into your head to know what Muslims are really like.

I wanted to know if the pervasive "EVILMUSLIM" Major Media slant was true or not so I went to see for myself. I walked, hich-hiked, rode camel back etc by myself throughout Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran etc for 10 - 11 months and didn't experience 1 single hostile encounter. I experienced only kindness and generous hospitality but, primarily curiosity about America, US cars, Movies & general life.

The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"

I tried to explain the toxic influence of AIPAC and Zionist dominated media on the natural bigots, gullible & poorly educated but they gave Americans more credit than to allow Zionists to dominate our fatally flawed & hypocritical US Mid East Policy.

I ended up working as a volunteer medic during the '73 War in a Palestinian Refugee Camp where I witnessed the identical torture wounds as seen by the Red Cross:

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

You're not going to learn the realities of Mid East complexities sitting in a barca-lounger watching Faux News

“Israeli Abuse of and Attacks on Christians in the Holy Land | Beyond ...”
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/.../israeli-abuse... ;

“Palestinian Christians Battle Israel Barrier Route”
http://www.news.net/article/260051/Business/ ?

“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...

PS Why was I treated so well by my Muslim hosts while looking obviously American?

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Sep 1, 2014
USA Today wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hateful chatter is all to common in our wonderful USA. And we Christian Americans are alerted of the radical Islamic surge in the world. And if it means survival of our culture, we will engage in a Christian Crusade (our churches are wide awake). And that will be very tragic, even for the innocent of you.
Why is the "hateful" chatter espoused by Millions of ethical Jews & non Jews....even in Israel?

“Jewish activists light children’s dolls on fire at Yad Vashem to protest Gaza attack”
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/activists-child...

EXCERPT “Saturday, 12th July, a group called Jews Against Genocide (JAG) held a memorial service for Palestinian children killed by Israel in its current attack on Gaza. JAG set aflame to a pile of dolls covered in red paint at Yad Vashem, Israel’s holocaust memorial museum. Jews Against Genocide (JAG) is a movement of Jews from all over the world, including Israelis, who are protesting against Israel’s intent to commit genocide against the non-Jewish indigenous people of Palestine.

The Yad Vashem security guard attempted to disrupt the memorial, confiscated JAG’s fire extinguisher, and called the Israeli police to arrest the participants.

The UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines Genocide as,“any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; [...]“
The children of Gaza, who are being systematically murdered as we write this article, constitute 52% percent of the population under siege in the strip. The vast majority of these children are descendants of refugees from historical Palestine.”CONTINUED
Faith

Livonia, MI

#10 Sep 1, 2014
Two-thirds of US aid goes to filthy muslim nations. That money should be diverted to Israel so they can buy more bombs and jets from US defense contractors.
Steve

Columbia, SC

#11 Sep 1, 2014
With Dearborn so close, we are all too familiar with A-rabs. They will walk right to the front of a long line at ALDI's on Ford Road. They act disgusted that a normal person does not bend over for them. They abhor pictures so I whip out my Canon and capture the moment. Their houses must be like pig pens. Opps! Maybe they are more like goat pens.

Mechanicsville, VA

#12 Sep 1, 2014
TO THE NEAREST IMPERIAL WIZARD........
Steve wrote:
With Dearborn so close, we are all too familiar with A-rabs. They will walk right to the front of a long line at ALDI's on Ford Road. They act disgusted that a normal person does not bend over for them. They abhor pictures so I whip out my Canon and capture the moment. Their houses must be like pig pens. Opps! Maybe they are more like goat pens.
..We've found "Steve", your missing KKK member
indict Dershowitz

Moorestown, NJ

#13 Jan 21, 2015
the zionist thought police demand more US blood and treasure for the kosher nostra Fogel Fifth column and blank checks for the racist , marxist KAHANE Apartheid regime.
goldstone report

Moorestown, NJ

#14 Jan 21, 2015
never forget the cowardly izraeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , WTC , Lockerbie .....................and the coverups by steven derfler and the yidfellas of the JINSA - AIPAC Kosher Nostra.
Akhmed

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jan 21, 2015
Didn't Detroit go bankrupt? I bet Detroit nighurs want that money for themselves.
WATCHING LIVONIA

Dexter, MI

#17 Jan 21, 2015
Steve wrote:
your right steve,,any time you have a large ethnic group in one area they get cocky. i know what you are talking about when the lebanese cut in front of you at stores,thats when you remind them you are also waitng in line and tell them to go wait their turn. again this is true with all ethnic groups concentrated in one area,,there flexing their muscles in numbers, thats why you have the great white flight again moving to south lyon. fenton northville,plymouth sounds a lot like detroit after the riots,,the white flight was escaping from the blacks to the suburbs
WATCHING LIVONIA

Dexter, MI

#18 Jan 21, 2015
palestinians are no angels however if i was palestinian [semetic] and a non semetic group came in with the help of the united states and kicked me out ,i would want to fight, the non semetic group iam talking about is the european jews that relocated in about 1949 when the united states helped to create the state of israel. these european jews are not the biblical hebrews thus they are not semetic, semetic is arabic or hebrew. just because you speak hebrew,doesnt mean your hebrew, actors woody allen,jeff goldbloom, george burns,barbara striesand are european jews, their last names are not hebrew. most americans dont know the difference between a european jew and a biblical hebrew, back to the point,, i understand why the palestinians want to fight against a non semetic force who took their land,however their tactics have cost the innocent lives of their own people. the palestinians should be spending more time in educating the american public in who these jews are that have taken their land. they are not the biblical jews,they are not hebrew[semetic]

Hopewell, VA

#20 Jan 24, 2015
NO ANGELS
WATCHING LIVONIA wrote:
palestinians are no angels however if i was palestinian
EDITED FOR SPACE

palestinians should be spending more time in educating the american public in who these jews are that have taken their land. they are not the biblical jews,they are not hebrew[semetic]
Thanks for your civil & very optimistic comment.

Briefly put, there's nothing that Palestine's Native Residents could do to stop what is a little known but well documented Zionist plan for their complete Extermination & Expulsion:

"ISRAEL'S PLAN DALET"; THE GREEN LIGHT FOR ZIONISM'S ETHNIC CLEANSING OF PALESTINE"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.”CONTINUED

Plan Dalet is as much an active agenda today as it was during the Genocidal Zionist rampages by Irgun, The Stern Gang and the Nazi Trained Haganah:

“Nazis SS Funded Nascent Israeli Army”

EXCERPT “In his 1988 book "Blowback," Christopher Simpson says captured SS records documented a covert agreement between the SS and the Haganah, the forerunner of the Israeli Defense Force.

Plan Dalet is as much on the lips as the minds of Israeli policy makers today as then.

The general strategy for exterminating all native Palestinians is basically "Provoke-then-Massacre "

For Example:

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Dayan; diaries]

“The State of Israel must must invent dangers and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.......and, above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire more space.”
“Moshe Sharett; Diaries”

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.

"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on.[…] We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases." Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot

Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...

You're right, Palestinians should try to inform the American people, they have & do.

Unfortunately:

““Zionists Control 97% Of World's Media!”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...

I worked as a Medic in a Pal. Refugee Camp over 40+ years ago & have remained involved & informed from many sources.

As of now, they are left with only DEFENSIVE armed struggle to prevent a clearly articulated & determined Zionist "Final Solution"

Sharing the Facts & informing the professionally deceived remains the only, small hope.

Many Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ecorse Ordinances (Oct '06) 2 hr 6608moris1935 8,414
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr see the truth 20,317
News 2-Year-Old Shot In Detroit During Dispute Loses... Mon bozo 1
Las Vegas Mon Donaldismyname 2
News 2-Year-Old Girl Remains On Life-Support As 3 Me... May 29 Pop the Weasel 2
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 loser 2
News Neighborhood devastated by shooting (Aug '06) Feb '16 slc 346
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages