|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
The yellow race has the highest IQ
The black race is the most agile and athletic
But we whites lose on both fronts.
Ain't it the truth? All Whites did was create Western Civilization. What a bunch of losers.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
That's really funny that you say this. You know why? Because even if I provided you with the full title of the book, ISBN number, the author's full name, and even the company that published it, it would still be of little or no value to you. Why? Because you're so thoroughly convinced of your so-called "superiority" as a-whatever color you are-person that any objective, neutral view of facts that go contrary to what white race chauvinists say about us non-white "un-evolved" creatures is just trash. Just a bunch of useless garbage that prevents you from feeling good about yourself at the expense of all of us "beneath" you. That's why, when I debate with people like you, I don't waste my time trying to prove this or that because it won't really make a difference.
Two points here in response to this. First, few Whites among which I include myself believe ourselves to be superior or supreme. Instead, we want freedom of association that allows us to mix with our own kind who share our values. We want to be with our own people and not be forced to admit you who bring chaos and degradation to our families, neighborhoods, schools, towns, cities, and our organizations. In short, all we want is to be left alone. Who could find what fault with that?

Second point: Setting aside the fact that you said just a few posts back that you don't debate with me or my kind, that's quite a high bar you set for yourself, isn't it? In essence, you say, When I debate, I don't have to prove anything I assert.

How easy and convenient, you just say anything you want. Let me just submit this for your edification and enlightenment: You don't prove anything you assert because the facts aren't there that allow you to do so. We're 60 posts into this thing and you haven't yet managed to assert two things you're good for.
Kallark27 wrote:
In other words, what your saying is that, because, in your humble, impartial opinion, I have nothing factual to say, I have to resort to petty name-calling. Let me respond to this assertion logically and factually.
Okay. But you just finished saying you didn't need to or try to prove anything.
Kallark27 wrote:
When you look at the merchandise sold on that website "Tightrope-It's not illegal to be White...yet!" it has Nazi SS paraphernalia, swastikas, Nazi Death Heads, Third Reich Eagle pins, Celtic Crosses, you know, things associated with Klansmen/Skinheads/Neo-Nazi's; basically people who idolize Hitler. When a women breastfeeds, her teat is the instrument by which her baby receives food. Metaphorically, these websites and the information contained in them are the means by which white race chauvinists receive "food" for their minds and hearts.
Does the merchandise a Web site offers for sale turn a fact into an untruth? Of course not. That's a preposterous idea.

Additionally, further down the same page is a link to examples of racist rap lyrics. One could as easily argue that displaying such is a glorification of the racism of rap and hip hop "artists." I wouldn't argue such, but using your logic I could easily do so.

Since: Nov 11

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points here in response to this. First, few Whites among which I include myself believe ourselves to be superior or supreme. Instead, we want freedom of association that allows us to mix with our own kind who share our values. We want to be with our own people and not be forced to admit you who bring chaos and degradation to our families, neighborhoods, schools, towns, cities, and our organizations. In short, all we want is to be left alone. Who could find what fault with that?
Second point: Setting aside the fact that you said just a few posts back that you don't debate with me or my kind, that's quite a high bar you set for yourself, isn't it? In essence, you say, When I debate, I don't have to prove anything I assert.
How easy and convenient, you just say anything you want. Let me just submit this for your edification and enlightenment: You don't prove anything you assert because the facts aren't there that allow you to do so. We're 60 posts into this thing and you haven't yet managed to assert two things you're good for.
<quoted text>
Okay. But you just finished saying you didn't need to or try to prove anything.
<quoted text>
Does the merchandise a Web site offers for sale turn a fact into an untruth? Of course not. That's a preposterous idea.
Additionally, further down the same page is a link to examples of racist rap lyrics. One could as easily argue that displaying such is a glorification of the racism of rap and hip hop "artists." I wouldn't argue such, but using your logic I could easily do so.
Ok well if you don't want to be around non-whites, leave. Period. No one is stopping you. Move to Iceland or something. The same goes for blacks, Asians, Hispanics, anyone. If you don't like diversity, leave. It's really that simple. And I'll say what I said about the website one more time. Some of the things presented on that website are factual. And I also agree with you about racist rap. However, what can you or I do about it? Record companies are in business to make money. They don't care about white pride or black racism. Whatever sells is what they are concerned with. Besides, why didn't that man post the countless other non-rap songs about masturbation, drug use, and illicit sex. Some rock groups have made songs about Devil worship.

As far as your assertions saying that I don't need to prove anything, well, that's the conclusion you've come to, an opinion. I said it would be pointless because your mind is made up. As I said before, black people are inventors, scholars, engineers, poets, musicians, craftsman, politicians, businessperson's, and in law enforcement. They have added to this country immeasurably. And at this point, the US government needs our tax dollars, and businesses value our spending power. So really, who cares who made the first gas mask or traffic light or the first whatever lol. If people are foolish enough to believe everything they see and hear without solid verification and corroboration then that's on them.

Since: Oct 12

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok well if you don't want to be around non-whites, leave. Period. No one is stopping you. Move to Iceland or something. The same goes for blacks, Asians, Hispanics, anyone. If you don't like diversity, leave. It's really that simple. And I'll say what I said about the website one more time. Some of the things presented on that website are factual. And I also agree with you about racist rap. However, what can you or I do about it? Record companies are in business to make money. They don't care about white pride or black racism. Whatever sells is what they are concerned with. Besides, why didn't that man post the countless other non-rap songs about masturbation, drug use, and illicit sex. Some rock groups have made songs about Devil worship.

As far as your assertions saying that I don't need to prove anything, well, that's the conclusion you've come to, an opinion. I said it would be pointless because your mind is made up. As I said before, black people are inventors, scholars, engineers, poets, musicians, craftsman, politicians, businessperson's, and in law enforcement. They have added to this country immeasurably. And at this point, the US government needs our tax dollars, and businesses value our spending power. So really, who cares who made the first gas mask or traffic light or the first whatever lol. If people are foolish enough to believe everything they see and hear without solid verification and corroboration then that's on them.
now that's something I can agree with!!!!
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

only 2 thing blacks are good for is buzzard food and fertilizer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 People Cited For Trespassing at Former Northv... (Oct '12) 1 hr Bo Diddley 16
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr truth told 18,743
Six arrested in shooting incident in Harper Woods 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) 9 hr Ray Lopez 4,691
Frustrations rise over festering flood debris o... 11 hr reality is a crutch 1
Detroit Opens 2 Centers to Advise Flood Victims Tue Shem 3
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482

Search the River Rouge Forum:
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

River Rouge People Search