Blacks are only good for two things

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just saying

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Crime and humping like animals in the wild. Totally useless in society because they are sub human and refuse to evolve, therefore making the rest of the world a miserable place to be.
Wilma

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Roscoe L Koontz, a black, designed a pinhole gamma ray camera called the collimator, and helped to design and fabricate automatic air and water radiation activity measuring devices.
smartypants

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Wilma wrote:
Roscoe L Koontz, a black, designed a pinhole gamma ray camera called the collimator, and helped to design and fabricate automatic air and water radiation activity measuring devices.
And there you have it. Find one -- just one -- that ostensibly belies the original assertion and, voila, presto, abracadabra, alakazam, open sesame, the entire race of about 40 million is redeemed.

My heart warms at the accomplishments of Roscoe L. Koontz. Now if there were just 20 million more exactly like that, 20 million more that weren't making up about half of the prison population, that weren't committing about half of the country's violent crime, that didn't attack Whites in numbers vastly out of proportion to their makeup of the population, that didn't commit about 40,000 rapes of White women each year compared to the fewer than 10 instances of Whites raping blacks each year, well, then my heart -- maybe -- would begin to thaw.
Agreed

Jackson, MI

#4 Aug 2, 2013
just saying wrote:
Crime and humping like animals in the wild. Totally useless in society because they are sub human and refuse to evolve, therefore making the rest of the world a miserable place to be.
they have shown their 'true colors' in Detroit, D.C., Chicago, St. Louis, Cleveland, Atlanta, etc, etc, etc. Now they show what they do in running our country into the ground, Obama, Holder and Rice, good job black community! Thanks for showing the entire world they were right about American black culture! Oh no, that must be a racist comment! Call Jesse and Al!
Wilma

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it. Find one -- just one -- that ostensibly belies the original assertion and, voila, presto, abracadabra, alakazam, open sesame, the entire race of about 40 million is redeemed.
My heart warms at the accomplishments of Roscoe L. Koontz. Now if there were just 20 million more exactly like that, 20 million more that weren't making up about half of the prison population, that weren't committing about half of the country's violent crime, that didn't attack Whites in numbers vastly out of proportion to their makeup of the population, that didn't commit about 40,000 rapes of White women each year compared to the fewer than 10 instances of Whites raping blacks each year, well, then my heart -- maybe -- would begin to thaw.
African American, Lyda Newman of New York, New York patented a new and improved hair brush on November 15, 1898. Lydia Newman designed a brush that was easy to keep clean, very durable and easy to make, and provided ventilation during brushing by having recessed air chambers.

(And I gots a handful more where that came from too.)
smartypants

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Wilma wrote:
<quoted text>
African American, Lyda Newman of New York, New York patented a new and improved hair brush on November 15, 1898. Lydia Newman designed a brush that was easy to keep clean, very durable and easy to make, and provided ventilation during brushing by having recessed air chambers.
(And I gots a handful more where that came from too.)
If you mean to impress, a simple stinking hairbrush patented over a century ago ain't the road to take.

Physical chemistry, organic chemistry, buckyballs, turbojets, just about any symphony ever written, nuclear physics, mammograms, the Pill, single-sideband radio, the rest of any other kind of radio, glass, rubber, nylon, roads, silicone, the car, the airplane, the rocket, the jet engine, the helicopter, the telephone ...

I could go on. For years. Those are just some of the things that White men did, are doing, and there are more.

You bring us a hairbrush.

And you have handfuls more. Okay. Before you bring your handfuls, check them against this list, please.

http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#7 Aug 7, 2013
there are two things??

Judging by history I would have only guessed one thing killing other blacks.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Whites aren't even good for these two, they are useless...

To kill you they have to drug you first and humping well, there's a reason why white women prefer black men.

Just saying...
god

Novato, CA

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Also good for making your rednecks bleed.
Clitoris Kshadranda Boon

Roseville, MI

#10 Aug 7, 2013
god wrote:
Also good for making your rednecks bleed.
Only when it's at least three to one but that's quickly coming to an end with so many white people with CPL's now. Something colored's can't get. You need A clean record. No convicted felons can get one. That leaves out one third of all colored's. travon found out the hard way LOL
smartypants

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Aug 7, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
Whites aren't even good for these two, they are useless...
To kill you they have to drug you first and humping well, there's a reason why white women prefer black men.
Just saying...
Why don't you just lay out for us here the top five accomplishments of the black race.

Surely the hairbrush isn't in your top five.

Or is it?

Location hidden

#12 Aug 8, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just lay out for us here the top five accomplishments of the black race.
Surely the hairbrush isn't in your top five.
Or is it?
That's easy, just take any invention or so called accomplishment by whites and know they stole it from people of color. Whites have achieved nothing on their own.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#13 Aug 8, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy, just take any invention or so called accomplishment by whites and know they stole it from people of color. Whites have achieved nothing on their own.
ROFLMFAO! Now I realize why you cower behind the keyboard and remain anonymous. Obviously you don't want anyone to apply your face with such stupidity. I'm sure you've adapted to everyone laughing at you anyway. ROFLMFAO!
smartypants

Quitman, AR

#14 Aug 8, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I'd find that in thatseasybackhistory dot com. But no White person has created the page yet and registered the domain name.

But, seriously, now, Trayvon, just look at post #6 above and then come again with that silly BS of yours that Whites haven't achieved anything on their own.

When I think of the barely rudimentary accomplishments of the snapcracklepop race, I'm reminded of what Thomas Dixon, Jr. wrote:

"Since the dawn of history the [spanish word for "black" omitted to mollify Topix censor] has owned the continent of Africa -- rich beyond the poet's fancy -- crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed him its light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never built a harness, cart or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber, he never carved a block, sawed a foot of lumber, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for 4,000 years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizons calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed of a sail. He lived as his fathers lived - stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, to dance, and sport as the ape."

Since: Nov 11

Lincoln Park, MI

#15 Aug 8, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean to impress, a simple stinking hairbrush patented over a century ago ain't the road to take.
Physical chemistry, organic chemistry, buckyballs, turbojets, just about any symphony ever written, nuclear physics, mammograms, the Pill, single-sideband radio, the rest of any other kind of radio, glass, rubber, nylon, roads, silicone, the car, the airplane, the rocket, the jet engine, the helicopter, the telephone ...
I could go on. For years. Those are just some of the things that White men did, are doing, and there are more.
You bring us a hairbrush.
And you have handfuls more. Okay. Before you bring your handfuls, check them against this list, please.
http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
The funny thing is you want us to check them against a list on a clearly biased website. The information presented on that website has SOME truth to it, however, to use it as some kind of touchstone for truth is absolutely absurd and ludicrous lol. If any source has a biased slant or leaning, any responsible researcher would discard that source as unreliable.

That being said, you do know that white people borrow from nature and from the ancients? The master Swiss watchmakers should thank brilliant Egyptians (Hamitic peoples that varied in complexion from light to dark) who were smart enough to invent sundials. Sundials are what Europeans mimicked to make their master Swiss watches. My point in saying this is that that website basically says that black inventors were useless because they borrowed from others right?
Well history say's whites did the same thing.
Wilma

Buffalo, NY

#16 Aug 8, 2013
This one is especially relevant in this modern age.

African American inventor Phil Brooks, received a U.S. patent for a "Disposable Syringe" #3,802,434 on April 9, 1974. Below you can view the patent issued to Phil Brooks for his "Disposable Syringe".

Location hidden

#17 Aug 8, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
When I think of the barely rudimentary accomplishments of the snapcracklepop race, I'm reminded of what Thomas Dixon, Jr. wrote:
"Since the dawn of history the [spanish word for "black" omitted to mollify Topix censor] has owned the continent of Africa -- rich beyond the poet's fancy -- crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed him its light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never built a harness, cart or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber, he never carved a block, sawed a foot of lumber, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for 4,000 years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizons calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed of a sail. He lived as his fathers lived - stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, to dance, and sport as the ape."
You must be reading the white man revisionist handbook BUAHAHAHAHA!!
Malthus

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Make all the lists of do-gooders you want. It's not the hair brush inventors or scientists that hurt us. It's the untold hordes of nearly retarded criminals that plague the country like locusts eating dollars instead of leaves.
George Wallice

Roseville, MI

#19 Aug 8, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I'd find that in thatseasybackhistory dot com. But no White person has created the page yet and registered the domain name.
But, seriously, now, Trayvon, just look at post #6 above and then come again with that silly BS of yours that Whites haven't achieved anything on their own.
Never have I read anything that sums up the African better than you just did. Not one word of it can be disputed. It's just the plain simple truth and thats like Krytonite to our "African Americans".

Location hidden

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Malthus wrote:
Make all the lists of do-gooders you want. It's not the hair brush inventors or scientists that hurt us. It's the untold hordes of nearly retarded criminals that plague the country like locusts eating dollars instead of leaves.
Who would no better than white criminals who started it all. Whites invented the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 12 hr Jerryfalwell 99
News Texas A&M professor thinks Detroit should just ... 17 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 4
News Theodore C. (Ted) Pfeiffer (Nov '12) 23 hr Roberta Owens 2
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Fri Believe your eyes 2
News DJC Poll: Black and white optimism on Detroit-a... Thu bozo 1
Looking for my brother for years!! (Mar '14) Thu Alovell 2
News How a Marine from Michigan made the military hi... Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages