Fact; JFK was a Zombie that had to be stopped ?

Created by Skeeter on May 2, 2013

3 votes

Click on an option to vote

Agree

Disagree

Maybe so

He didn't want Vietnam war that came

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 May 2, 2013
Obama is in grave danger if he stands in the way of war ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 May 2, 2013
Obama is seen by the world as weak. Now is their time to act with impunity. Still, sometimes a weakling will over react. Obama jumped on the Afghan war and now we have to declare victory and leave like Vietnam. Obama may get into something with Syria to save face or fall on his face.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#3 May 2, 2013
Syria is a deliberate diversion being staged to entangle us then their will be a deliberate strike on Israel as a result that then will cause an apocalypse !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 May 3, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
Syria is a deliberate diversion being staged to entangle us then their will be a deliberate strike on Israel as a result that then will cause an apocalypse !
I predict this will not happen before I enjoy a beautiful spring day. I'm having sweet potatoes and organic pumpkin seeds with dinner.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#5 May 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict this will not happen before I enjoy a beautiful spring day. I'm having sweet potatoes and organic pumpkin seeds with dinner.
That will lead you to have a bad case of gastoral colitis that can cause dehydration that can lead to death unless you seek help at the ER !
LOL
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#6 May 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
Obama is seen by the world as weak. Now is their time to act with impunity. Still, sometimes a weakling will over react. Obama jumped on the Afghan war and now we have to declare victory and leave like Vietnam. Obama may get into something with Syria to save face or fall on his face.
The presence of UFOs that is the Anunnaki that are here to help us take over and control the middle east, game on !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#7 May 5, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>The presence of UFOs that is the Anunnaki that are here to help us take over and control the middle east, game on !
So far we're really talking UUFOs.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#8 May 5, 2013
Don't forget Nibiru is coming and all our anomalies derive from it !

The Mayan calendar ended that may have made the bible obsolete now as we enter a cosmic shift that the younger generation is ready to accept all the changes that are coming so quickly, where as the older ones will just gasp then suddenly pass away omg lol ~~~~
Pete

Livonia, MI

#9 May 5, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
Don't forget Nibiru is coming and all our anomalies derive from it !
The Mayan calendar ended that may have made the bible obsolete now as we enter a cosmic shift that the younger generation is ready to accept all the changes that are coming so quickly, where as the older ones will just gasp then suddenly pass away omg lol ~~~~
If the Indonesian peasants can live by recycling the trash and making less than $1 per day, somehow we can muddle through. I say "Embrace the change." Go on out there and buy that electric typewriter and fancy color TV.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#10 May 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Indonesian peasants can live by recycling the trash and making less than $1 per day, somehow we can muddle through. I say "Embrace the change." Go on out there and buy that electric typewriter and fancy color TV.
Finally, I have you on board, I'm totally exhausted but brining to a higher conscious level makes it all worth while and it's an exciting time to be alive, look for great times along with mystical happenings ?
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#12 May 19, 2013
Jarrod wrote:
<quoted text>
All Democrats/ Liberals are weak, Republican/ Conservatives are Strong Leaders... That is why this country is falling apart...Liberals!!...Liberals are Cuckolds, no matter what race they are....Weak Sissy CUCKOLDS!!
Bush put us in the ditch, Obama is driving the tow truck, we need to work hard then spend money !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#13 May 19, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>Bush put us in the ditch, Obama is driving the tow truck, we need to work hard then spend money !
Obama is already doing those things for/to us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min Bam 19,928
Dearborn doctor Pleads Guilty to 4.2 million $ ... 12 hr News 1
Reuniting with his mother 41 years after being... 16 hr Top Runner 1
News Fuel Spills Into Sewers During Tanker Explosion... Sun kev 1
Review: Lucy's Sat chritswarren321 1
Review: Lucy's May 23 Meanie 2
News Man Shot While Mowing Lawn In Detroit May 23 reality is a crutch 2
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]