First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Moscow, Russia

#1 May 26, 2013
I am in the Army he was a close friend. Does anyone know him if so how can i find him? I am deployed so i dont have a phone number right now but i could call him if possible.
anna

Schlangenbad, Germany

#2 Jun 16, 2013
He is locked up, again!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Google says only three people in the US have this name, two in Ohio and one in Pennsylvania.

I strain to understand what your definition of a "close friend" is.
anna

Germany

#4 Jun 17, 2013
I know for fact he locked up again, he is my baby daddy. And im sure i know u if u were stationed with him in Germany. Also, he spent 8 yrs in fort Leavenworth right after he got to korea. Aby more questions?
anna

Germany

#5 Jun 17, 2013
And his full name is kengatta raichard holt. Google tell u everything u need to know!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6 Jun 17, 2013
anna wrote:
And his full name is kengatta raichard holt. Google tell u everything u need to know!
I first thought you were a cook, but you know your stuff. Ken is incarcerated in a facility in Richmond, VA, hopefully for a very long time. Anybody who is a close friend of this character is very suspect.
anna

Germany

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I first thought you were a cook, but you know your stuff. Ken is incarcerated in a facility in Richmond, VA, hopefully for a very long time. Anybody who is a close friend of this character is very suspect.
Very true! People like him need to be locked up for a lifetime. Once he got out he messed up again and i feel very sorry for his victims and his kids. Which in my case is not so bad since we all the way over here in Germany. I would not want to have him around my family!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#8 Jun 18, 2013
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! People like him need to be locked up for a lifetime. Once he got out he messed up again and i feel very sorry for his victims and his kids. Which in my case is not so bad since we all the way over here in Germany. I would not want to have him around my family!
Who knows, maybe you helped someone out by posting the info. Kengotta is not going to hurt anybody on the street, but people can be more careful of others before moving forward.
anna

Germany

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Do u know him too?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#10 Jun 19, 2013
anna wrote:
Do u know him too?
No I do not know this person. I just like to check out the accuracy of posts and sometimes provide information. Unfortunately, the moderators of this group often remove helpful information for no conceivable reason.
anna

Germany

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Oh ok, i was just being curious ;) kinda strange that this close friend of him hasn't replied anymore. U dont happen to know the exact address of the jail/prison he is in? He has been trying to call me, but I refuse to answer his calls
Pete

Livonia, MI

#12 Jun 19, 2013
anna wrote:
Oh ok, i was just being curious ;) kinda strange that this close friend of him hasn't replied anymore. U dont happen to know the exact address of the jail/prison he is in? He has been trying to call me, but I refuse to answer his calls
Sex offender registry number is SOR # 20015286. Michigan only shows the Zip of 23261 in Richmond, VA. A check with the Virginia DOC was unhelpful.
anna

Germany

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex offender registry number is SOR # 20015286. Michigan only shows the Zip of 23261 in Richmond, VA. A check with the Virginia DOC was unhelpful.
That helps, thank you !!
unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 18, 2013
I know him and it is weird because i have worked with him for a year and was surprised when i found this info out.. i always wondered why he wanted pictures of me and my kids and wanted me to drive to michigan to meet up with him and such... strange.. just when you think you know someone
Barrack

Dakar, Senegal

#15 Jul 18, 2013
unknown wrote:
I know him and it is weird because i have worked with him for a year and was surprised when i found this info out.. i always wondered why he wanted pictures of me and my kids and wanted me to drive to michigan to meet up with him and such... strange.. just when you think you know someone
Who knows? Check the Virginia DOC. Maybe they offer quasi conjugal visits.You might have to marry him first though. They say that strange stuff is exciting.
Tamarra

Charlotte, NC

#16 May 20, 2014
For all of you mofos posting negative shit about my cousin can kiss my monkey. Don't judge him until you know the whole story so keep yo shitty ass opinions to yourselves. Ask yourself this if this is true then why does he have an honorable discharge from the Army and still receiving benefits from them??????
Nate

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 27, 2014
You can make a conjugal visit and get reacquainted.
Trey

Southfield, MI

#19 Sep 29, 2014
Howard

Hinesville, GA

#20 Jan 15, 2016
Close friend meaning we were cool in Korea then after he went got in trouble I lost contact
Howard

Hinesville, GA

#21 Jan 15, 2016
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I have never been in trouble and you probably didn't know him. As an NCO while I was there he was a great motivator. So keep the negative assumptions to yourself buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Hate 21,721
Not another Republican President.. 6 hr Republicans Shill... 4
Another White Mass murderer .Trump 19 hr lol 2
News Detroit teen charged after threat on Facebook 19 hr lol 1
Republican Tax Cut raises HEALTHCARE Costs Thu Republicans Shill... 1
Trump Doesn't call White Mass Murders, Rapists ... Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 8
Blacks behave like spoiled children. Wed WhiteSatan 6

River Rouge Jobs

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages