Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that white bikers think they are so much better than blacks?
Zeta

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Poo-Bear wrote:
UFOs will strike you with gamma rays, Hitler and the Anunnaki has a superior race with blue eyes and blond hair;

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Zeta wrote:
<quoted text>UFOs will strike you with gamma rays, Hitler and the Anunnaki has a superior race with blue eyes and blond hair;
Ok, but I was trying to be serious.
Zeta

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but I was trying to be serious.
You need an attitude adjustment, so I offer to you a reasonable answer to being so snooty;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Zeta wrote:
<quoted text>You need an attitude adjustment, so I offer to you a reasonable answer to being so snooty;
Why do you feel that I need an "attitude adjustment"? And believe me, I'm the least "snooty" person that you will ever find.
Poo-Bear

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Zeta wrote:
<quoted text>You need an attitude adjustment, so I offer to you a reasonable answer to being so snooty;
WHY do "I need and attitude adjustment"? Because I asked a question that you answered in a nonsensical way, thereby skirting around the obvious fact that you can't explain why those white bikers think they corner the market on; intelligence, bravery, concern for their fellow whites and so on. I have come across many bikers that hand people their cards and TRY to act like they are someone that care about their community when in reality, they couldn't care less about anyone other than themselves, which, at the end of the day, is no different than the blacks they think are beneath them.
Perhaps you are so limited in your thinking, you didn't realize that the answer you gave me the answer to my original question in that you CAN'T explain the difference because you can't think of one.
Thank you.
By the way, did it NOT occur to you that I just might have a valid reason for asking that question to begin with?
Zeta

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do "I need and attitude adjustment"? Because I asked a question that you answered in a nonsensical way, thereby skirting around the obvious fact that you can't explain why those white bikers think they corner the market on; intelligence, bravery, concern for their fellow whites and so on. I have come across many bikers that hand people their cards and TRY to act like they are someone that care about their community when in reality, they couldn't care less about anyone other than themselves, which, at the end of the day, is no different than the blacks they think are beneath them.
Perhaps you are so limited in your thinking, you didn't realize that the answer you gave me the answer to my original question in that you CAN'T explain the difference because you can't think of one.
Thank you.
By the way, did it NOT occur to you that I just might have a valid reason for asking that question to begin with?
You enjoy segregation with tunnel vision, that's why whites rule the world in short, you really have no question to answer, you have an attitude being inferior as a minority is all and it will always be that way so deal with it and continue just to talk among yourselves !
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Poo-Bear wrote:
You call those bikers white? The only thing white about them is their 70 year old hair and beards. Never really never met any of them white or black. I hate the racket their machines make.
Poo-Bear

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Zeta wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy segregation with tunnel vision, that's why whites rule the world in short, you really have no question to answer, you have an attitude being inferior as a minority is all and it will always be that way so deal with it and continue just to talk among yourselves !
First of all, Zeta, you boneheaded twit, the "whites that rule the world" are NOT the one's hanging out in Daytona, Sturgis or at the EasyRider Rodeos. Yes, I know all about those.
The "white's that rule the world" ( if indeed that's even true ) are the one's who have no use for those with very little education or even so-so education. They are the one's who graduated from Universities such as Yale and Harvard, etc. White's, per se, do NOT rule the world. SOME white's have cornered the market where money is concerned, such as Bankers and their ilk, Stock Brokers and CEO's of any major company, such as Insurance, car and Pharmaceutical, among others. THEY are the one's who decide how "other half lives". And I am doubtful that you know anyone with those qualifications.
What exactly have YOU done to show that you rule the world?
Sit naked on the back of a bike while trying to bite off a piece of hot dog suspended by a string?
Maybe you're a guy. If so, the same question applies. Again, what have you done? I don't think that drinking, getting women naked and riding motorcycles underneath a suspended hot dog qualifies as being helpful to society.
IF white's ruled the world, why is it that whites are being attacked and murdered at such a high rate by blacks? Why are white women being raped by them? And the BIG question: why are so many of your sons and daughters laying with those blacks?
Again I ask, how do white's "rule the world"?
A few doesn't a whole make...
Poo-Bear

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Ernie Pile wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you asked the question to have the opportunity to answer it yourself.
Oh Ernie, you and Zeta answered it for me.

Thank you.
Poo-Bear

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Zeta wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy segregation with tunnel vision, that's why whites rule the world in short, you really have no question to answer, you have an attitude being inferior as a minority is all and it will always be that way so deal with it and continue just to talk among yourselves !
Oh and Zeta, do you REALLY consider me to be "inferior"?
I can assure you that I can keep up with you on ANY level. I can speak clearly, spell correctly, I know my History and yes, I am even good in Math. I have a BA in Electronic Media and Film with a minor in Journalism. You?

Hmmm. Maybe you took a motorcycle class..? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Zeta wrote:
Yoo-Hoo!! Zeta! Where's you go?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Isn't it hilarious how some 'white " people will stop responding once they realize that others may actually be capable of responding to their insults with intelligence?
Poor Zeta.
Clitoris Dasheboon

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Poo-Bear wrote:
Isn't it hilarious how some 'white " people will stop responding once they realize that others may actually be capable of responding to their insults with intelligence?
Poor Zeta.
Someone's feeling very impatient today and they're trying to chivvy you along. Do you like this? No, you don't, and you'll probably say so before too long. Actually, it's important to get things off your chest today, provided that you don't go completely over the top and say or do things that will make you burn with shame later on.
Tony Soprano

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

white or black they better not be on my turf without payin Paulie street dues!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••