Man arrested after allegedly exposing...

Man arrested after allegedly exposing himself at Starbucks

There are 5 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Man arrested after allegedly exposing himself at Starbucks. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

A lot of years writing and sometimes I wonder how I don't run out of material that is of interest... ROYAL OAK - A 41-year-old Detroit man was arrested Sunday morning after allegedly exposing himself inside Starbucks in downtown Royal Oak and then trying to run from police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

TeeJay

Spokane, WA

#1 Jul 9, 2014
LOLOL... It really makes you wonder.. What in the WORLD could be going through someone's mind when they pull a stunt like this?. And, the mental pic of a naked man running from police is hysterical!!
iceman

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 9, 2014
Walk softly and swing a big stick.
Free Kwame

Wayne, MI

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Ugh!
Steve

Columbia, SC

#4 Jul 11, 2014
There's always somebody bigger than you are so no point in shopping it around. You only invite laughs and in this case an arrest and further ridicule.
Beth

Southfield, MI

#5 Sep 18, 2014
I love being a woman.
No one ever complains if you show a litte (or a lot of) skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furniture 48 min Post Reply 1
Draft dodging & Detroit. (Selective Service) 11 hr RodgerDodger 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun china stein 21,337
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
Free masons threatening man in Derby Connecticu... Nov 13 Jesse Rishel 21
River Rouge Musicians (Feb '10) Oct '17 Bassman Walks 2
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... (May '17) May '17 Solarman 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages