Everyone has hanging chimes

Burns insence

Has seen UFOs

Believes rats are a mutated mouse

Shops at a dollar store for no reason

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Use It Up Wear It Out Make It Do Or Do Without.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
*Phil Schneider says aliens live in tunnels under area 54

*Nibiru is coming inbound

*NASA predicts solar flare will knock out power in 2013

*I will ride a horse with Charlie Andrews out to area 54 and ask the aliens there if they will help us before the calamity strikes ~
Delmont

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
*Phil Schneider says aliens live in tunnels under area 54
*Nibiru is coming inbound
*NASA predicts solar flare will knock out power in 2013
*I will ride a horse with Charlie Andrews out to area 54 and ask the aliens there if they will help us before the calamity strikes ~
One outa four ain't bad. We know solar flares are coming at some point and we know they can be unpredictable. They could go far beyond what scientists proclaim as as parameters. We have never been this dependent upon waves transmitted through the air or devices subject to interference. The only people driving could be those with dream cruisers using points and a condenser. Bikes of course will still work. Add plenty of sunblock 2 bazillion.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Take for instance, Michael Moore,Madonna,Jeff Danials,Kid Rock,Eminem,And Ted Nugent, all quirky eccentrics case in point, you must agree...
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
So in essence the only credible talent coming out of Michigan are the past Motown music artist of a past era and there is no room for discussion beyond this statmemt !
Herbie Mann

Chantilly, VA

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Don't forget, the underwear bomber chose Detroit as his destination city.
maximino

Lafayette Hill, PA

#7 May 25, 2013
Way I see it, its nothing wrong with being eccentric. I am eccentric and I don't care what others think or want me to be. Because its not about what anyone want for my life but me. I was always different from others and quite frankly proud of it. I almost look at it as a type of heritage that is welcome for blacks, Hispanics, and whites alike. Almost like a pride thing. Example Italian swagg, African American swagg, puerto rican swagg, and now ladies and gentlemen introducing eccentric swagg beotch!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#8 May 25, 2013
Must be something in the water up there.

Or they is breathing in too many auto exhaust fumes for too many years which is doing in the brain functions they need to be normal people.
Zeta

Romulus, MI

#9 May 25, 2013
The cosmos is in control until June 2, be ready for anything to come our way and the Anunnaki are on planetary surveillance !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Bagjdad in Iraq shooting wrap? 1 hr 1stRiderMC 1
News Detroit '67: 'We've got trouble' - Routine poli... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 1
Need GOV ASSISTANCE? Come to SAN DIEGO CA! 2 hr LastRiderMC 2
DETROIT POLICE OFFICER RANDOMLY SHOT in the HEA... 2 hr Cheesin4life 3
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 2 hr LickitySplit 13
Defense Attorney Ratting Clients To The Feds 3 hr AcidMan 6
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) 3 hr RectalRooter 48

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance