3 women flee after employees at Dearb...

3 women flee after employees at Dearborn Walmart pepper-sprayed

There are 2 comments on the The Detroit News story from Nov 29, 2013, titled 3 women flee after employees at Dearborn Walmart pepper-sprayed. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Dearborn Police said on Nov. 13, three females in a Walmart store in Dearborn were stopped by Walmart loss prevention officers for allegedly stealing several items.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Taylor, MI

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Please turn yourselves in.u started with a crime and committed another.i hope u don't sleep well.
Brian Adam

Walled Lake, MI

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Im getting just a bit fed up with the liberal media's balancing act, they've bent over so far backwards to stay neutral on race they can suck their own dicks. Here's a tip: if you're going to describe something about their appearance that can change, e.g. clothing then why not describe something about their appearance that cant, such as SKIN COLOR, you fucking morons!!! You just may help prevent future crimes. I'm just going to assume two welfare queens and one pathetically ignorant white bitch (the pregnant one) who would be able to speak for the three of them or have the scant prescence of mind to pepper-spray their lawful detainers. Doesn't feel good, does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 2 hr Brink Bif 117
list the drug dealers address post pictures (May '12) 11 hr anonyyy 13
News Halloween display scares trick-or-treaters with... Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News The War on Crime, not crime itself, fueled Detr... Sat WATCHING LIVONIA 6
Gay teens Michigan Sat jasonr2849 6
Need some REAL HELP PLEASE!!!!! Sat Jeremy 5

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance