Detroit man arrested for home invasion

Apr 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Observer & Eccentric

Birmingham police caught a Detroit man after he broke into a condo complex in the 1100 block of North Old Woodward in downtown Birmingham.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

They all get caught eventually. This thug was particularly good at getting caught. Police had him in their sights the whole time. They let him do his work before moving in. That will result in a sure conviction, but what if a homeowner had been home and there was a violent confrontation? Of course the homeowner might have given him lead poisoning too.
Reb back home

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Down here in Dixie the cops almost never catch a home invader. The come and pick up his dead body after the homeowner shoots him.
Reb back home

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Provided the homeowner doesn't just haul him out somewhere and dump him in an abandoned cistern or, better, feed him to the hogs.
metoo

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Reb back home wrote:
Provided the homeowner doesn't just haul him out somewhere and dump him in an abandoned cistern or, better, feed him to the hogs.
And that's why I object to all these government programs trying to eradicate wild hogs.
Reb back home

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Wild hogs don't do a good enough job. They strew bones all over the place. To really clean up you need domestic hogs in a confined space. Don't feed 'em for three days, then pitch in the home invader's cadaver.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

His first name is LUCIOUS ROTFLMFAO

Maybe the hogs would find his dark meat lucious.
Reb back home

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Hungry hogs do not discriminate. They like dark meat, white meat, dead meat, even live meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search