Detroit man arrested for home invasion

Detroit man arrested for home invasion

There are 7 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Detroit man arrested for home invasion. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

Birmingham police caught a Detroit man after he broke into a condo complex in the 1100 block of North Old Woodward in downtown Birmingham.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Apr 28, 2013
They all get caught eventually. This thug was particularly good at getting caught. Police had him in their sights the whole time. They let him do his work before moving in. That will result in a sure conviction, but what if a homeowner had been home and there was a violent confrontation? Of course the homeowner might have given him lead poisoning too.
Reb back home

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Down here in Dixie the cops almost never catch a home invader. The come and pick up his dead body after the homeowner shoots him.
Reb back home

Madisonville, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Provided the homeowner doesn't just haul him out somewhere and dump him in an abandoned cistern or, better, feed him to the hogs.
metoo

Damascus, AR

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Reb back home wrote:
Provided the homeowner doesn't just haul him out somewhere and dump him in an abandoned cistern or, better, feed him to the hogs.
And that's why I object to all these government programs trying to eradicate wild hogs.
Reb back home

Kuttawa, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Wild hogs don't do a good enough job. They strew bones all over the place. To really clean up you need domestic hogs in a confined space. Don't feed 'em for three days, then pitch in the home invader's cadaver.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 29, 2013
His first name is LUCIOUS ROTFLMFAO

Maybe the hogs would find his dark meat lucious.
Reb back home

Kuttawa, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Hungry hogs do not discriminate. They like dark meat, white meat, dead meat, even live meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Strong Black Man 21,305
News Activist compares Detroit PETA billboard to KKK 11 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 8
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) 22 hr C OVER 4,728
News Dan Gilbert says poor Detroiters need jobs, but... Fri ThomasA 3
Be a helping hand. Dec 14 test 2
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 24
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Dec 10 Cat Fan 4

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages