Review: D T Health
Mike

Novi, MI

#1 Mar 30, 2009
Been there...did the spinner...it was GOOOD!!!!!!!!
Mills

United States

#2 May 2, 2009
What's the spinner??
johnny wad

Thompsonville, MI

#3 Feb 9, 2014
A spinner is the the one named Jackie. Soaking wet she weighs around 80.lbs. with a fuckhole the size of a dime. Have a good 30-45.minutes just to get inside of her. Onct you do I recommend lifting her in the air an she loves to be pounded as hard as possible. I have spent a couple hours on her. She loves going from her fuckhole with your cock covered in her juice. Spin her around an go balls deep into her throat!!! I will continue this as long as I can. Just this last time I was in the throat came out an had a little cock drip which she let drip in her throat which made throat hockey quite nice. She has been the one piece of shit that let me unload in the throat while she was doing anything to get that tounge licking my balls. Let me say if u haven't busted a throat nut. Get her on her back. Stretch her throat and feed her the protein she Loves and wants. She came up did a Gargling thing an down the hatch. First thing out of her mouth after my cock was. Hurry back. Thanks for training MY THROAT I LOVED IT! Now that's a true SPINNER
low iq

Lawrence, MA

#4 Feb 9, 2014
You live in your moms basement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBT group asks Michigan commission for legal p... 4 hr Peter 8
US White Supremacists are Thugs. Bad as North K... 5 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News Tony Hawk shows his moves at new skate park in ... 13 hr Lickity 1
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) 15 hr Fool me once 17
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... Tue Savant 99
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon America 21,045
Jack Van Impe Presents banned. JVIM now dead i... (Oct '12) Aug 13 JESUS 1 32

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages