'No Bailout': Senators look to pre-em...

'No Bailout': Senators look to pre-empt U.S. aid to Detroit

There are 116 comments on the Reuters story from Jul 25, 2013, titled 'No Bailout': Senators look to pre-empt U.S. aid to Detroit. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republicans in the Senate want to make sure the federal government does not become involved in the financial maelstrom hitting Detroit, which filed for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hahaha

Haarlem, Netherlands

#116 Aug 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Uh, admin has your ip address. Think again.
Uh, thank you for announcing to all that you are computer illiterate.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#117 Aug 2, 2013
Uh, admin has your ip address. Think again.
Then print it boy. Let's see what you got.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#118 Aug 2, 2013
Best contact admin. They own you. So far, this week, they've taken down over 20 of your posts. Too funny.

Paris

#119 Aug 2, 2013
Best contact admin. They own you. So far, this week, they've taken down over 20 of your posts. Too funny.
When you going to prove it pookie. We saw how many of yours that were deleted........hahahahahah
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#120 Aug 2, 2013
Been proved. Your childish denial re-affirms it.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#122 Aug 2, 2013
Detroit will only be the first, CA has cities in trouble and now the voters wise to the game.
Bite Me

La Salle, IL

#123 Aug 2, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Detroit will only be the first, CA has cities in trouble and now the voters wise to the game.
Yes so does Illinois like Chicago

Paris

#124 Aug 3, 2013
oops there goes another one
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#125 Sep 5, 2013
I love the U.S.! I love Detroit! I love Michigan! I love Americans!

American-stock-prices must crash now.
Dow must be $3,000 and S&P must be 300 now.
American-Bond-Prices must crash now.
If the U.S. begins wars newly, then Dow must be $2,000, S&P must be 200 and Interest-rate of the U.S. must be 10%.
The U.S. must contract its domestic-demand now.
The U.S. must tighten its monetary-policy now.
Economic-bubble of the U.S. must crash now.

Nikkei-225 must be 100,000-Yen now.
Japan must expand its domestic-demand now.
Japan must loosen its monetary-policy now.
If Japan raises ts consumption-tax-rate, then Nikkei-225 must be 200,000-Yen in order to cancel out the effect of Japan's rising consumption-tax-rate.
Japan must be a competitive-society now.
Economic-bublle must occur in Japan now.

Germany's, Japan's, China's, Taiwan's and South-Korea's stock-prices must be 7-times as high as their current-stock-prices now.
Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan and South-Korea must expand their domestic-demands now.
Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan and South-Korea must loosen their monetary-policies now.
Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan and South-Korea must be competitive-societies now.
Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan and South-Korea must make a shift from manufacturing to the service-industries in Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan and South-Korea now.
Germany's, Japan's, China's, Taiwan's and South-Korea's economies must move from manufacturing-bases more towards service-bases now.
Economic-bubbles must occur in Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan and South-Korea now.

The U.S. must decrease the gap between the rich and the poor only in the U.S. only among Americans now.
The U.S. must revive Labor-Unions only in the U.S. only among Americans now.
The U.S. must revive antitrust-law only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
Minimum-wage of Americans must be $70,000 per person per year now.
Jobless-rate of the U.S. must be 2% now.
The U.S. must have Universal-Health-Care only in the U.S. only among Americans now.

The U.S. must revive American-Heavy-Industry only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
The U.S. must fill the world with Made-in-U.S.A.-products now.
The U.S. must be the world's factory now.
The U.S. must have 5-Trillion-dollar-trade-surplu s per year and 5-Trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus per year now.
The U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world ever in world-history now.
Americna-companies and the U.S. must monopolize all the markets all over the world now.

The U.S. must decrease its Military-Budget to $100-Billion per year now.
Or, the U.S. must decrease its Military-Budget to 1% of its GDP per year now.
The U.S. must withdraw its American-Forces from Japan, South-Korea, Singapore, Asia, Germany, Italy, British, Europe, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq now.
The U.S. must withdraw its American-Forces now from all the wars in which the U.S. now involves.

Chechen war, South Ossetia war, Tibetan Independence war, Uyghur (Xinjiang) Independence war,
Japan-China war, Japan-Russia war, Japan-S.Korea war, Japan-N.Korea war,
Asian war, Korean war, Sino-Veitnamese war, Sino-Russia war, Sino-Indian war, Indo-Pakistani war,
European war, Germany-Russia war, British-Russia war, British-Spain war, Falklands war, Balkan war,
must begin now.

The U.S. must not involve in thse wars.
The U.S. must make cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, home-electric-appliances, and weapons, etc. in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, home-electric-appliances, and weapons, etc. from the U.S. to the world now.

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Japan, Germany, China, Taiwan and South-Korea are evil-fascism-communism-empires !
fingiswold

Byron, GA

#126 Sep 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
oops there goes another one
yeah, you can't have many brain cells left

Location hidden

#127 Sep 8, 2013
The Chicago murder rate has nothing to do with Syrian Nerve Gas. Mimi told the young one that the bombing must be done.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#128 Sep 8, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
I love the U.S.! I love Detroit! I love Michigan! I love Americans!

The U.S. must make cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, home-electric-appliances, and weapons, etc. in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, home-electric-appliances, and weapons, etc. from the U.S. to the world now.
Omoshiroi!
How about pizza? We're good at pizza too.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#129 Sep 8, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you couldn't stick to the truth without resorting to racism.
Oh well, even idiots like you get one or two things right.
Is there some part of my comments that are not true?
You can dispute the facts if you know the facts.

It's not racism to point out the obvious , true facts of the case.

Trouble is we have been allowing institutionalized racism for too long time for blacks. time blacks to stand up on their own two feet.

as for Detroit gee the city corruption mismanagement is widely known and historically accurate.

Get into the realm of reality.

Paris

#130 Sep 8, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you can't have many brain cells left
One will be enough to beat you.

Paris

#131 Sep 8, 2013
Bite Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes so does Illinois like Chicago
Cory Booker made $689K from ex-law firm while mayor... the culture of corruption continues in liberal land.

Location hidden

#132 Sep 17, 2013
Stop the ObamCare waivers to Washington DC Elite Employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sons Of Liberty. The 3 Grows. 2 hr Sons Of Liberty 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 4 hr Reinhard Heydrich 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Thomas 7233 20,965
News Jamar Pinkney Sr. gets up to 80 years in prison... (Apr '10) Tue COCO4U 226
Sex Trafficking Tue COCO4U 1
camp Dearborn (Jun '07) Jul 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 112
Detroit World Outreach - Ellis Smith really?? Jul 17 Emma 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages