Finley: Will downtown Detroit be a wh...

Finley: Will downtown Detroit be a white enclave?

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Finley: Will downtown Detroit be a white enclave?. In it, Detroit News reports that:

The divide around here once was between Detroit and the suburbs. Now, in the words of race warrior Shirley Stancato, it's becoming between 'downtown and those other people.'

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 18, 2013
If the whites can clean up the city... good for everybody.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Finley is a racist, and shoves this crap routinely. Making a white enclave downtown won't solve the city's problems, and if the suburbanites care at all, they'll endorse diversity in Detroit, or else their precious, bucolic suburban life will be "invaded" by "the blacks" as they so love to call them. One thing is for sure, "containment" in Detroit is a thing of the past, get used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two kids found wandering on Detroit's west side Sat former democrat 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sat Tony 215
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... Sat pet parent 2
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) Fri Hybrid king 13
Highwaymen Motorcycle club (Mar '11) Jan 20 Larry Smith 61
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Jan 19 RFLivonia 17

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages