Vacillation won't help Detroit

Vacillation won't help Detroit

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Vacillation won't help Detroit. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Get on with it, Governor Snyder. Put an Emergency manager in charge of Detroit. You will never win the hearts or minds of the overwhelmingly Democratic city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Reach into the hornet nest dumbie !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Feb 23, 2013
It's poor parenting to ask a child to make grown-up decisions. This is the situation in Detroit. City managers have not made adult decisions for years and the state has allowed and helped perpetuate it. That must now change. The "kid" says "I can make my own decisions. I'm a big boy." Well, when you prove that you can begin running your life again.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Black culture only consist of sex, dance,music,comedy so they are inept politically it's that simple....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
Black culture only consist of sex, dance,music,comedy so they are inept politically it's that simple....
Don't forget football and basketball. Jimmy the Greek taught me that.
Slave owners get no credit for the current 8 figure salaries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another lawsuit 1 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News Detroit teen charged in Livonia home invasion 2 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 12 hr Rabby the trans 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr bayonne nj 21,037
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Mon StayAway 11
Vikings anywhere?? May 20 Steve 1
We need high speed trains! May 19 ThomasA 14

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages