Kilpatrick lawyer knocks key governme...

Kilpatrick lawyer knocks key government witnesses

There are 5 comments on the WFLX-TV West Palm Beach story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Kilpatrick lawyer knocks key government witnesses. In it, WFLX-TV West Palm Beach reports that:

A lawyer for Kwame Kilpatrick attacked the credibility of three key witnesses who testified at the former Detroit mayor's corruption trial, telling jurors Tuesday that they were "bought and paid for" through plea deals with the government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFLX-TV West Palm Beach.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Feb 12, 2013
If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.
The fed spent all this time on the case and gave most of it back. The defense provided a few hooks for jurors to hang their rejections of the case on. Could this be why Kwame has been so smug all during the case?

The jury seems to be getting sick in unison now. Could this be because they plan to deliver an unpopular verdict?
ray

Taylor, MI

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Bribery and coercion by these thugs r not gifts.if these people r acquitted it. Will show what a joke our legal system has become!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Despite the five months and pick-up truck load of evidence we were told about, the fed case boils down to he said-she said and a sick jury. Let's hope they get it right.

Taylor, MI

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I was going to say that when
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Feb 13, 2013
2013 wrote:
I was going to say that when
Kev, I see you are using a reminder to stop writing 2012 on those checks. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? 11 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 4
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 20 hr Real deal 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Thu Not a LIBERAL 211
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Thu John richmond 146
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Proud American 20,707
News Detroit launches municipal ID program for homel... Wed Beady by Proxy 1
News Children's Center makes holidays bright for kids Wed Beady by Proxy 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages