River Rouge firefighter arraigned for...

River Rouge firefighter arraigned for sexual abuse of daughter

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News story from Dec 24, 2011, titled River Rouge firefighter arraigned for sexual abuse of daughter. In it, Detroit News reports that:

A Downriver firefighter was arraigned Saturday in 34th District Court on allegations he sexually abused his teenage daughter over the past few years, Romulus police officials said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

kev r

Taylor, MI

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Thank god she came forward. I had uncle that used to grab my groin through my pants repeatedly in 1970'S and never reported it till a few years ago.he did it even in front of my parent's. Taylor wont do a thing but franklin county alabama takes it serious. Animals like this r low of society.Hopefully this monster will do hard time! The girl never deserved this and neither did i

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump trivializes NSA pick from his Golden Mans... 3 hr Tyler 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Alihra 20,849
News Protesters march statewide for and against fede... 9 hr Faith 5
News BLAC Magazine lists best ways to celebrate Blac... 20 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News 'We're here to make America great again,' says ... Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Sun johnliberty 126
News Sharia scare threatens religious freedom (Nov '10) Feb 18 RushFan666 14

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages