Reward increased to $5,000 for identi...

Reward increased to $5,000 for identification of men who stabbed Detroit pit bull in eye

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Reward increased to $5,000 for identification of men who stabbed Detroit pit bull in eye. In it, MLive.com reports that:

The Michigan Humane Society in Detroit says an anonymous business has contributed $2,500 toward a reward for the identification of the men who stabbed a pit bull in the eye before abandoning it in Detroit on May 24. The men were witnessed driving a 2006 or 2007 silver Impala LX with chrome trim when they released the dark-brown pit bull near the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

kev

Taylor, MI

#1 Jun 14, 2013
How can any human be so cruel in civilized world? Turn yourself in scum!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two kids found wandering on Detroit's west side 23 hr former democrat 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sat Tony 215
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... Sat pet parent 2
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) Fri Hybrid king 13
Highwaymen Motorcycle club (Mar '11) Jan 20 Larry Smith 61
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Jan 19 RFLivonia 17

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages