Detroit pastor says EM process unfair...

Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'

There are 374 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'. In it, Detroit News reports that:

About 50 Detroiters watched a telecast of the emergency manager appeal in an overflow room here in the G. Mennan Williams Building and then expressed anger with a process they saw as unfair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#178 Mar 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a major right in 1948? I had not heard of that either.
Is Albert Cobo responsible for Cobo Salmon?
Everyone knows the Supremes were all black.
If you lost the war then don't expect to sit at the head of the table. My dress shoes need a shine.
yes, we lost terribly in detroit, the opposition was just to powerful.... but your shoes will be a mess a long time coming!

you white trailer trash never even tried to fight a war for the betterment of your lot! oh yea, you did as confederates and confederate cheerleaders but YOU lost that war TERRIBLY!!

now bow down and shine the shoes of deceased Ulysses S Grant. he beat the shitz out of robert e lees dirty azz! and made him bow! now don't YOU expect to sit at the head of the table.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#179 Mar 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a major right in 1948? I had not heard of that either.
Is Albert Cobo responsible for Cobo Salmon?
Everyone knows the Supremes were all black.
If you lost the war then don't expect to sit at the head of the table. My dress shoes need a shine.
my bad. this white race riot occured in 1943...
http://www.detroits-great-rebellion.com/Detro...

now shut up.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#180 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I see someone is back with his "scientific" racism...
Just keeping it real bro!

You call it racism because it stings, because you are in denial, or because its the easy way to try and distract, defer, and deflect!

That's the issue with black people, they want to blame everyone else! Blacks NEVER want to take responsibility, and when someone else applies the APPROPRIATE blame, they are labeled.

Science, facts, reality, truth, and statistics don't lie, no matter how hard you want to blame me or anyone else, for the ills of nearly the entire black race!

Lets keep it as real as you possibly can!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#181 Mar 29, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Just keeping it real bro!
You call it racism because it stings, because you are in denial, or because its the easy way to try and distract, defer, and deflect!
That's the issue with black people, they want to blame everyone else! Blacks NEVER want to take responsibility, and when someone else applies the APPROPRIATE blame, they are labeled.
Science, facts, reality, truth, and statistics don't lie, no matter how hard you want to blame me or anyone else, for the ills of nearly the entire black race!
As long as you believe in yourself I guess lol. Race is not, and never will be, a science. In your eyes, though, it is. And ultimately that's alright. That's your opinion and your observation of the world. It's been awfully fun arguing with you though. I don't feel like beating this dead horse anymore lol. Statistics are great but they can never tell what's in a person's heart or the full story. They are purely numbers that add verses to the scriptures that are a sort of race gospel taught by Pan-Aryanists the world over. As I've said before, you can talk about us blacks so much but guess what? There is nothing you can do about it! You are just as powerless as all the other bigots of all colors on this planet. Enjoy your opinion and perception of reality while it lasts.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#182 Mar 29, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Just keeping it real bro!
your people are the ones who don't own up to personal responsibility and i have never known anyone ot whine and complain like white people.
Obskeptic

United States

#183 Mar 30, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, from the little study i have done i would say it is ENTIRELY untrue. detroits decline started right after world war II. not in the 60's during the riots, LOL!! why no one talks about that major right in detroit by white folk in 1948?
i guess you will never be your historical version to the table.
i simply see the blk people of detroits demise because we LOST the war in our bid to secure expanded housing, economic and political gains for our people.
don't forget poindexter and albert cobo (hobo!). mr hobo all by himself was able to keep blk folk decades behind their white counterparts with all his racist legislation and pandering to white supremcist home owner associations.
OK DP. In 1955, which is after the war and the riots of the forties, the tri-county area was responsible for 1/7th of the WORLDS GDP, not just America. My grandparents moved out of Rosedale Park in 1947 and moved to Farmington onto a 200 acre farm just to get away from the blacks. Imagine the way the city is today, with blacks claiming the shithole is "their city", and in the next three years starting from now, 100,000 whites moved back into the city. Along with this move they demand that public spending and services be built and dedicated to them exclusively, and use a bunch of black folks money to do it. How do you think blacks would react? Look at their reaction to one white guy trying to fix it (Rick Snyder) after 40 years of tearing it all to hell. Now your schools are being taken over and curriculum is being influenced, and your parks are running rampant with white kids. What do you do DP? What do your people do? The problem is your people demand special treatment, and quite often at the expense of everyone else. Thats the problem. Wise up and grow up DP.
Obskeptic

United States

#184 Mar 30, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we lost terribly in detroit, the opposition was just to powerful.... but your shoes will be a mess a long time coming!
you white trailer trash never even tried to fight a war for the betterment of your lot! oh yea, you did as confederates and confederate cheerleaders but YOU lost that war TERRIBLY!!
now bow down and shine the shoes of deceased Ulysses S Grant. he beat the shitz out of robert e lees dirty azz! and made him bow! now don't YOU expect to sit at the head of the table.
Yeah, your right about that. Those white, northern republicans did beat the hell out of the south and fought and won your freedom here for you. Just like they passed the civil rights act with a majority vote in the congress in 1964, and signed "affirmative action" into law under Nixon. All of that thanks to the republicans. Even Martin Luther King was a republican DP. So show your thanks DP and keep supporting those democrats that passed Jim Crowe, started the KKK, segregated your people because they were "dirty" and "animals". LBJ stated when he signed the civil rights act that he would have you "ngrs" voting democrat for decades, and boy was he right. LBJ loved the N word. How has that worked out for your people DP?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#185 Mar 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you believe in yourself I guess lol. Race is not, and never will be, a science. In your eyes, though, it is. And ultimately that's alright. That's your opinion and your observation of the world. It's been awfully fun arguing with you though. I don't feel like beating this dead horse anymore lol. Statistics are great but they can never tell what's in a person's heart or the full story. They are purely numbers that add verses to the scriptures that are a sort of race gospel taught by Pan-Aryanists the world over. As I've said before, you can talk about us blacks so much but guess what? There is nothing you can do about it! You are just as powerless as all the other bigots of all colors on this planet. Enjoy your opinion and perception of reality while it lasts.
Like I said, you are full of tactics including deferral, deflection, and denial...sadly for you, it doesn't change reality!

You said "Race is not, and never will be, a science." hahaha
Race as a behavior is...blacks (especially the males)have a propensity to be lazy, non-working, non-productive, non-leaders in society, regardless of geographical location.

Poverty has been brought into this, as an attempt by some to justify, rationalize and make excuses for the extremely poor behavior of blacks...somehow implying that people that are poor no matter the color, will all act the same!

Now for the reality, blacks when poor, nearly always turn violent, do drugs, take from others, shut down, do less, and destroy.
Non-blacks when poor, tend to shut down, become reclusive, and are non-productive members of society...but rarely turn into what the blacks do, which can be seen in Detroit.

Non-blacks own their own problems, whereas blacks blame everyone else for theirs.

Psychology and human behavior IS a science...time to pull the head out of the sand!
Meanie

Royal Oak, MI

#186 Mar 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics are great but they can never tell what's in a person's heart or the full story. They are purely numbers that add verses to the scriptures that are a sort of race gospel taught by Pan-Aryanists the world over.
LMFAO! Yes, the hearts of those black inmates, who are the majority of the US prison population, are pure and I'm sure they provide a complete epical tale of hardship(rolls eyes).

You choosing to ignore stats doesn't erase their factual credibility. It simply proves your ignorance.

Spartanburg, SC

#188 Mar 30, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you are full of tactics including deferral, deflection, and denial...sadly for you, it doesn't change reality!
Race as a behavior is...blacks (especially the males)have a propensity to be lazy, non-working, non-productive, non-leaders in society, regardless of geographical location.
Poverty has been brought into this, as an attempt by some to justify, rationalize and make excuses for the extremely poor behavior of blacks...somehow implying that people that are poor no matter the color, will all act the same!
Now for the reality, blacks when poor, nearly always turn violent, do drugs, take from others, shut down, do less, and destroy.
Non-blacks when poor, tend to shut down, become reclusive, and are non-productive members of society...but rarely turn into what the blacks do, which can be seen in Detroit.
Non-blacks own their own problems, whereas blacks blame everyone else for theirs.
Psychology and human behavior IS a science...time to pull the head out of the sand!
Ok. Like I said, enjoy your opinion and your perception of reality lol. You are not omniscient nor are you omnipresent nor can you read a person's heart. That's why I constantly scoff and laugh at you. I've spoken to hardened thugs and gang members before and I hear how many of them would rather not pursue that lifestyle. They live in constant paranoia and stress because of street life. Granted, some have no desire to do right. However, bigots like you would be surprised to see how many young black men want to do right. What you fail to realize is that while these young men do wrong selling drugs that is really the only way they see to make money good money. So while you constantly spout off about us lacking drive and being "inherently" wicked well I just sit back and laugh at how intransigent, bigoted, prejudiced, and brain dead you really are lol. You say I "bury my head in the sand" no, I bury my head in real life experience. Because self-righteous, "holier than thou" white people like you enjoy riding high on your pretty white stallions with your chest out and heads in the pretty white clouds (lol) convinced of your "moral superiority" over others the reality is what it is. You can talk about libs and white guilt bla bla bla the bottom line is that reality is far more different than the news portrays. The news business THRIVES off of negativity. So yes, in your opinion and perception of reality I "bury my head in the sand." Keep telling yourself that "[Fake] Deal."

Spartanburg, SC

#189 Mar 30, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Yes, the hearts of those black inmates, who are the majority of the US prison population, are pure and I'm sure they provide a complete epical tale of hardship(rolls eyes).
You choosing to ignore stats doesn't erase their factual credibility. It simply proves your ignorance.
Yep and I'm sure the white inmates that compose the Aryan Bruddahood in da yard have an "epical tale of hardship" too. I tell ya, you and The "Real Deal" are like twins out of the same smelly womb of delusion, ignorance, and self righteousness. You all really hear what you want, don't you?? I never ignored statistics or their "factual credibility" (on that note check this Wiki article out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_statistics ) just that they can never fully or for that matter truthfully speak about us all. Of course those stats make you feel good. "As long as we can blame it on blackey then that makes me feel great as righteous Aryan."
Kenneth

Montréal, Canada

#193 Mar 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and I'm sure the white inmates that compose the Aryan Bruddahood in da yard have an "epical tale of hardship" too. I tell ya, you and The "Real Deal" are like twins out of the same smelly womb of delusion, ignorance, and self righteousness. You all really hear what you want, don't you?? I never ignored statistics or their "factual credibility" (on that note check this Wiki article out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_statistics ) just that they can never fully or for that matter truthfully speak about us all. Of course those stats make you feel good. "As long as we can blame it on blackey then that makes me feel great as righteous Aryan."
What is your point with that link? It merely describes methods of gathering crime data. Not one time in the article does it mention white, black or anything else race related. But we do have crime reports by race. Detroit is mostly black and we have those numbers. You always defer to something away from the reality of excessively high black crime. The reason has to be that the answer would be too hard for you to accept.

Spartanburg, SC

#194 Mar 30, 2013
Kenneth wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point with that link? It merely describes methods of gathering crime data. Not one time in the article does it mention white, black or anything else race related. But we do have crime reports by race. Detroit is mostly black and we have those numbers. You always defer to something away from the reality of excessively high black crime. The reason has to be that the answer would be too hard for you to accept.
The link was just to show that some of the methods used to gather data can be biased. My point was that people should not use them to show how "inherently" bad a person can be. "Inherent" implies a genetic predisposition to wickedness. That has NEVER been proven. I accept that blacks have disproportionately higher crime. I've always argued that it's circumstantial, environmental, not scientific. It's like you want me admit that black people are inherently bad. That will never happen. Sorry lol. Does that make sense?
Kenneth

Mesquite, NV

#195 Mar 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The link was just to show that some of the methods used to gather data can be biased. My point was that people should not use them to show how "inherently" bad a person can be. "Inherent" implies a genetic predisposition to wickedness. That has NEVER been proven. I accept that blacks have disproportionately higher crime. I've always argued that it's circumstantial, environmental, not scientific. It's like you want me admit that black people are inherently bad. That will never happen. Sorry lol. Does that make sense?
Detroit is nearly all black. How is reporting all that crime the subject of bias? Did those 400 people not die?
I go to Detroit. I see drugs and prostitution. I see gangs. I have seen violence too. I see who the perpetrators are. When I come home, I don't see these things. I take a hot shower without fear of someone kicking the door in. YMMV

Your comment only makes sense as a way of diverting from the facts.

Spartanburg, SC

#196 Mar 30, 2013
Kenneth wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is nearly all black. How is reporting all that crime the subject of bias? Did those 400 people not die?
I go to Detroit. I see drugs and prostitution. I see gangs. I have seen violence too. I see who the perpetrators are. When I come home, I don't see these things. I take a hot shower without fear of someone kicking the door in. YMMV
Why do you focus only on Detroit? I was making generic statements. I see those same things you mentioned. And? The only thing that makes sense is that you're preaching the race gospel to the choir. I've acknowledged what you said. I know better than anyone the plight of black America. Anything new you want to add or do you want to continue to make the baseless excuse of "deferral."
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#197 Mar 30, 2013
Kenneth wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks (and the politically correct), like to hide behind words and terms like racist, bigot, socioeconomic crisis, woe is me, its everyone else's fault...

Denial is the blacks best argument...its all they have, because if they actually face reality and the truth, they would 1) have to admit the failures they are, and 2) have to get off their lazy assses to do something about it!

A black male admitting fault and taking blame, is as unrealistic as black females in Detroit keeping their legs together and raising a decent strong family unit.
Roger

Chelmsford, MA

#199 Mar 30, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
“Racist” is an accusation levied when those doing the accusing are intellectually incapable of engaging the accused in rational debate on a given issue."
Or when my driver takes the checkered flag, that's a racist.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#200 Mar 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
OK DP. In 1955, which is after the war and the riots of the forties, the tri-county area was responsible for 1/7th of the WORLDS GDP, not just America. My grandparents moved out of Rosedale Park in 1947 and moved to Farmington onto a 200 acre farm just to get away from the blacks. Imagine the way the city is today, with blacks claiming the shithole is "their city", and in the next three years starting from now, 100,000 whites moved back into the city. Along with this move they demand that public spending and services be built and dedicated to them exclusively, and use a bunch of black folks money to do it. How do you think blacks would react? Look at their reaction to one white guy trying to fix it (Rick Snyder) after 40 years of tearing it all to hell. Now your schools are being taken over and curriculum is being influenced, and your parks are running rampant with white kids. What do you do DP? What do your people do? The problem is your people demand special treatment, and quite often at the expense of everyone else. Thats the problem. Wise up and grow up DP.
who stated EVERY RIOT before the riot of 1967? detroit was very successfull back then BECAUSE of the war and was a major producer of parts and metals....more so then any one city in the world!! over 200,000 white folk migrated to detroit and about 25,000 (maybe a little more or less) blk folk migrated there...both peoples looking for JOBS that were plentifull but you people who feel you have to be treated so special at the expense of other people would riot and walk off job sites just because ONE blk person was working next to you. at one major manufacturing site, over 25,000 white employees walked off the job in protest of just 3 blk working there!!!!

you were the problem back then and still is. detroit has not been run by "blks" it has been basically run by lansing and city council to an extent, in other words; white people.

your people with your vicious racism and hatred did everything you could do to keep detroit from being a successfull haven for blk people...that why you systamically detroit blk bottom and paradise valley by running a freeway through that blk business district.

you stinking grandparents should have run right back from where they came from. they were migrants just like most detroits population back then. our people came to detroit during those times looking for a better life just like white folk did but for some weird reason, only white folk are entitled to search for a better life.

any fool knows detroits demise came after the world war II when there was no more need for heavy manufactoring for ship parts, etc.. and whatever else they were manufactoring strickly for the war, when industry began to relocate to other states and further up in "burbs" were white aggression viciously fought blk migration to keep all the jobs for themselves.

so fk you. you tell you people to grow up.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#201 Mar 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your right about that. Those white, northern republicans did beat the hell out of the south and fought and won your freedom here for you. Just like they passed the civil rights act with a majority vote in the congress in 1964, and signed "affirmative action" into law under Nixon. All of that thanks to the republicans. Even Martin Luther King was a republican DP. So show your thanks DP and keep supporting those democrats that passed Jim Crowe, started the KKK, segregated your people because they were "dirty" and "animals". LBJ stated when he signed the civil rights act that he would have you "ngrs" voting democrat for decades, and boy was he right. LBJ loved the N word. How has that worked out for your people DP?
first it was the dems with their racism, now its he pubs with their racism in the guise of "conservative."

both are TWO OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. i thought i already said that; we tend to vote out conscious and what we feel will advance our people..just like every other human being and why are white folk still crying about affirmative action? if it had not been for you cry babies, there would not be a need for affirmative action in the first place which mainly benefitted WHITE WOMEN. everyone knows this.

so what? LBJ supposedly called blk folk racist names....whats new about that coming from a white man? he must have done something that you white folk feel helped blk americans in some way or another because you people are always crying about how he called blk folk names.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#202 Mar 31, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you are full of tactics including deferral, deflection, and denial...sadly for you, it doesn't change reality!
well, we know for fact that white folk committ the majority of crime whether they are poor or not...you just get away with crimes blk folk and others are tried and incarcerated for. it is said that 50% of people stopped and searched for drugs are blk and latin when no drugs are found but it is over 50% of drugs that are actually being carried about by white people, yet because racist officer don't harrass you in the same way, you are never caught.

socialogy states that ALL people turn to crime when living areas where there is low or no economic stimulation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black teachers 4 hr Poo-Bear 1
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) 5 hr Poo-Bear 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Budv44 21,383
Eboni Mcewen-Ross Jan 20 Kacey 1
Bad Boy 1991 Jan 20 Poo-Bear 3
Is der ny knee grows dare? Jan 20 Planet of apes 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Jan 18 Mr Danovich 4,739

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages