Detroit pastor says EM process unfair...

Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'

There are 374 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'. In it, Detroit News reports that:

About 50 Detroiters watched a telecast of the emergency manager appeal in an overflow room here in the G. Mennan Williams Building and then expressed anger with a process they saw as unfair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#364 Apr 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
you need to read the article not just look at the charts.
the article states that black unemployment is almost double that of whites but the black workforce is still stronger than the 50% you stated in recent comment.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#365 Apr 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I don't understand is why no one ever comments on giant corporations that dodge taxes. I think that if these corporations paid what they REALLY owe in taxes there would be more money in the system.
Duck, dodge, deferral, distract, deny, and blame others...it really is the blacks only defense!

So this topic (that means the thing we are talking about in case you didn't quite get the concept) is called, wait for it.........."Detroit pastor says EM process unfair,'a racist move'"!

The name of this thread is not called "why kallark doesn't understand is why no one ever comments on giant corporations that dodge taxes"!
If it had of been, then perhaps we could talk about your logic of "if these corporations paid what they REALLY owe in taxes there would be more money in the system.", and how it shows the black mindset at the very core when they say things like "there would be more money in the system". Is this an entitlement mentality, is this more of the "palms up" syndrome that blacks suffer from.

Wanna know why blacks fail...
Even someone as seemingly intelligent as kallark cannot escape the primal driving force of blacks, which is to look at every situation as..."there would be more money in the system" in a "where's mine" way of life!
Blacks have been spoon fed for so long like critters in the zoo, they cannot and do not want to stand on their own...rather, its always about having more money in the system to sponge off of.
Mencken

Damascus, AR

#366 Apr 28, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck, dodge, deferral, distract, deny, and blame others...it really is the blacks only defense!
So this topic (that means the thing we are talking about in case you didn't quite get the concept) is called, wait for it.........."Detroit pastor says EM process unfair,'a racist move'"!
The name of this thread is not called "why kallark doesn't understand is why no one ever comments on giant corporations that dodge taxes"!
If it had of been, then perhaps we could talk about your logic of "if these corporations paid what they REALLY owe in taxes there would be more money in the system.", and how it shows the black mindset at the very core when they say things like "there would be more money in the system". Is this an entitlement mentality, is this more of the "palms up" syndrome that blacks suffer from.
Even someone as seemingly intelligent as kallark cannot escape the primal driving force of blacks, which is to look at every situation as..."there would be more money in the system" in a "where's mine" way of life!
Blacks have been spoon fed for so long like critters in the zoo, they cannot and do not want to stand on their own...rather, its always about having more money in the system to sponge off of.
The intractable problems of blacks are the result of two conditions.

1) The presence of white people. It's all the fault of whites who have their foot on the neck of the black man.

2) The absence of white people. It's all the fault of whites who flee when blacks move into their neighborhoods, decimate their property values, invade their schools, terrorize their children, raze the quality of life, infest their centers of commerce, and just generally bring that special brand of warm, vibrant diversity.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#367 Apr 28, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the title of this thread had been about tax dodging corporations you would probably still find a way to sprinkle in how black people are the sole agents of the apocalypse lol. I poke fun at you sometimes because you really don't know what you're talking about. I've largely ignored all the brainless comparisons that you've made of black people to pit bulls or your comments about Mr. Farrakhan being my "friend." Or even your comments about Malcolm X. I could show you multiple interviews of Farrakhan that totally invalidates many of the points you've made concerning him. Even though you know I've admitted that there are problems in the black community you constantly say I'm in denial. You're a real piece of work lol. I've just come to the conclusion that your intransigent attitude and I think the fact that I am black, makes you completely shut me out. And ultimately, that's ok.

Spartanburg, SC

#368 Apr 28, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The presence of white people. It's all the fault of whites who have their foot on the neck of the black man.
2) The absence of white people. It's all the fault of whites who flee when blacks move into their neighborhoods, decimate their property values, invade their schools, terrorize their children, raze the quality of life, infest their centers of commerce, and just generally bring that special brand of warm, vibrant diversity.
Did you read the comments I made to your link earlier?
Mencken

Damascus, AR

#369 Apr 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the comments I made to your link earlier?
Comments? Link? I'm sure I did. But direct them to me again if it's not too much of a burden. I'm always happy to read -- and re-read -- helpful posts. Thanks.

Spartanburg, SC

#370 Apr 28, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments? Link? I'm sure I did. But direct them to me again if it's not too much of a burden. I'm always happy to read -- and re-read -- helpful posts. Thanks.
Gladly. Your post said:

" Your post asks so many questions that I prefer to break it apart and treat it in detail and as my time permits.

First, what's wrong with integration? I give you my answer by asking of you a favor: Watch Jared Taylor's brief talk about diversity, which is the other side of the coin of integration. It is not too long, under 12 minutes. It is concise, calm, does not fling names and stereotypes about, and Taylor says it far better and more succinctly than can I.

Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Thanks for watching."

I then said:

"Mr. Taylor highlighted the effects of xenophobia and some of the effects white supremacy. He spoke about Native Americans. Well Native Americans had this land basically stolen from them. Europeans used Manifest Delusion...ahem...Destiny to convince themselves of their "god-given" right to expand westward on this soil. These two things led to future generations of Native Americans being angry with what white people did to them. Slavery and Jim Crow was morally wrong. The whole world knows this even more so know. You have no right to trample on my human rights because of my skin color. I don't deserve to be a second class citizen when I pay my taxes and support my community like everyone else. Centuries of oppression really pissed off 
black people. He spoke about black and Hispanic people killing each other. Hmmmm...I wonder if he was referring primarily to black and Hispanic gangs?? He is correct that black and Hispanic gangs mercilessly pursue each other. That is the nature of gangs. Like Bloods and Crips or the Mexican Mafia and MS-13. He also spoke about prison, well, prisoners are the outcasts of society. People we have deemed fit to lock up because of their crimes. They follow a different set of rules. I guess what I'm getting at is that diversity in and of itself is not wrong because there are people of different cultures that get along just fine.(Like me, my family, and many other families that we interact with.) The violence is a result of, often times, baseless, irrational prejudice and xenophobia. Anything that is foreign to us we feel threatened by. I personally feel that if the atrocities that happened to whites, blacks, browns, yellows, and reds didn't happen, diversity wouldn't be such a big deal. That's why I've always said to you that white people primarily brought all of this tragedy on themselves. Modern day whites suffer because of what their fore-parents did. You've brought out that whites have tried to make amends for what they've done which, from my heart, is absolutely great! Unfortunately, the damage was already done. It will take Almighty God to really, permanently fix all of us. I appreciate your link."

Spartanburg, SC

#371 Apr 28, 2013
Another good movie to watch: Detropia. It's on Netflix. Check it out folks.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#372 Apr 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could show you multiple interviews of Farrakhan that totally invalidates many of the points you've made concerning him.
And this Kallark, is what separates the mindset of black people from everyone else!

You like most blacks, believe that just because he's black and well known, he must be a hero of blacks. That's why the Rev Al's and Jackson's, as well as the Farrakhans, the Kwammys or the Marion Berry's and criminals like the Malcolm X's of the world are good, simply because they blaaayyyck.

The denial is in the fact that you are close minded and programmed...but hey you likely can't help it, after all it is inherent in the culture and nature of blacks!

Spartanburg, SC

#373 Apr 28, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>And this Kallark, is what separates the mindset of black people from everyone else!
You like most blacks, believe that just because he's black and well known, he must be a hero of blacks. That's why the Rev Al's and Jackson's, as well as the Farrakhans, the Kwammys or the Marion Berry's and criminals like the Malcolm X's of the world are good, simply because they blaaayyyck.
The denial is in the fact that you are close minded and programmed...but hey you likely can't help it, after all it is inherent in the culture and nature of blacks!
You're ridiculous man. Farrakhan is not my hero. He never was. However, he is a morally sound, articulate black man who has positioned himself as a leader in the black community. So was Malcolm X before he was killed. As I said though, your mental impairments and pure hatred of black people prevent you from seeing anything I have to say. It's alright, there always lemmings for you to draw in to your Church of stupidity....lol.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#374 Apr 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ridiculous man. Farrakhan is not my hero. He never was. However, he is a morally sound, articulate black man who has positioned himself as a leader in the black community. So was Malcolm X before he was killed. As I said though, your mental impairments and pure hatred of black people prevent you from seeing anything I have to say. It's alright, there always lemmings for you to draw in to your Church of stupidity....lol.
The only ridiculous one is you dude!

The a-hole you are so enamored with (Farrakahn), the same one you called "morally sound"...really? Here is a few "articulate" quotes from this animal you love.

+ "The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes."

+ "They call (Hezbollah) terrorists, I call them freedom fighters. No one asks why they would do such a thing. Why would they do such a thing? What has driven them to this point? That's what the UN, the U.S. and Europe doesn't want to deal with because the Zionists have control in England, in Europe, in the United States and around the world."

+ "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years."

==========

Morally sound huh?

As far as Malcolm X....whatever man, he was a felon...enough said!

Spartanburg, SC

#375 Apr 28, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>The only ridiculous one is you dude!
The a-hole you are so enamored with (Farrakahn), the same one you called "morally sound"...really? Here is a few "articulate" quotes from this animal you love.
+ "The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes."
+ "They call (Hezbollah) terrorists, I call them freedom fighters. No one asks why they would do such a thing. Why would they do such a thing? What has driven them to this point? That's what the UN, the U.S. and Europe doesn't want to deal with because the Zionists have control in England, in Europe, in the United States and around the world."
+ "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years."
==========
Morally sound huh?
As far as Malcolm X....whatever man, he was a felon...enough said!
He also said Judaism is a "gutter religion." Anything else you want to add?? In all your lily white holiness have you ever considered the context of those words Farrakhan mentioned?? Are you just "diligently" searching Google to find anything you can contrary to what I say to TRY (emphasis on TRYING) and make me look like an idiot? Like I said, Farrakhan is NOT my "hero" for I am a devout Christian. However, I can see when a person is trying to do right by himself (or herself). Good example of that is Mahatma Ghandi, or Mother Teresa, or MLK. Now what dirt are you going to diligently search Google to find on them?? I'm sure you can go to any White Nationalist website. They have plenty of dirt in these ones.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#376 Apr 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Farrakhan is a racist and a crook.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#377 Apr 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Farrakhan is a racist and a crook.
Couldn't agree with you more.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#379 Apr 29, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
Twice this week I have been delayed and annoyed by sBW with sail foams who could not get their EBT to work properly.
Just a few days ago I was shopping for groceries. I had too many items for the express lane (we all know blacks don't care how many items they have) so I ended up in the shortest line which just happened to be behind a black fambly of five. The clerk, a quite attractive white lady in her early forties, looked like she was going to puke as the two kids put their filthy little hands all over the candy as their mammy just turned a blind eye. Anyway; the old BW suddenly ooked quite loudly, "whachoo mean I'z be declined?"
The clerk asked her politely to try again, and explained that maybe she entered the PIN wrong. This happened four additional times. Finally a manager came over, examined the card, tried it a few times and still no dice. By this time there was another fambly behind me and several people behind them so I could not move as I was trapped in the checkout lane. After much ooking and eeking on the part of the BW with the EBT, the manager explained that he could not allow her to leave the store with a cart of merchandise until she paid or it, a full fledge cat 5 ensued. It didn't last long as a cop walked in ans asked what the trouble was. The old BW just left mutter under her breath about how "deez mufuggas is just rayciss." What could have taken ten minutes took almost thirty.
This evening I was returning a movie to the Red Box at the same store. Some BW was ahead of me yakking away on it's sail foam and asking someone on the other end what movie she should rent. After figuring it out, she goes to pay with, you guessed it, a damned EBT! When this card failed to work, still ooking into the phone, the woman drops it's purse and out falls a fat ass wad of cash. She then finally finds another card, tries it, and that one comes up as declined. In all, there were four attempts with the other card, each one declined before she gave up and walked off muttering "dat muhfuggin machine beez rayciss." So something that should have taken me two minutes tops ends up wasting ten minutes of my time.
Blacks never having their sh!t together has wasted a lot of my time. Don't get me started about them at the bank.
Can a machine beez rayciss?

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#381 Apr 29, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Eff the social program system....it was designed to be a helping hand, a boost up, a temporary source of help...!
well tell all those white folks to stop making a career out of social programs like welfare and food stamps!!

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#382 Apr 29, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
there are multiple thousands of blk neighborhoods that are prosperous with low crime. to bad for you that yours got run down by "diversity" LOL!!!

my thinking is, your poverty, dirty trailer park was already diseased, crime and food stamped filled but when a couple of blk folk moved in, you saw it convenient to blame your already existing problems on them.

your people is forever expanding in the streets as homeless people, tent cities and just plain vagrancy..

one of our main problems is economic in nature and there are reasons and a history behind this but you, white boy have no excuse for being as poor and trifling as your are. the United states was built for your success your just to lazy, retarded and trifling to take advantage of what is out there for you as a white person.

don't blame us for your ineptitude.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#383 Apr 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just "diligently" searching Google to find anything you can contrary to what I say to TRY (emphasis on TRYING) and make me look like an idiot? Like I said, Farrakhan is NOT my "hero" for I am a devout Christian. However, I can see when a person is trying to do right by himself (or herself). Good example of that is Mahatma Ghandi, or Mother Teresa, or MLK. Now what dirt are you going to diligently search Google to find on them?? I'm sure you can go to any White Nationalist website. They have plenty of dirt in these ones.
So you don't like Google now? I absolutely used Google to get accurate quotes, you seem to not like the concept of being diligent or accurate, you would rather people just follow your lead and spew out inaccuracies and half truths, so you can work it in a way to feel better about yourself?

Every argument/debate/dispute you seem to have that you cannot dominate, you attempt to personalize and get quite emotional with, like you've done in this post!

You defend Farrakhan, which is quite typical for blacks...blacks don't even know why, its just a matter of color...this is something that is quite relevant in the whole discussion of race, racism, and bigotry, and really speaks a great deal about where it is that blacks minds are at!

Now, its interesting you mentioned MLK above, as he was not fond of Farrakhan. MLK believed peace was the answer to success, and felt the violent nature of Farrakhan and his methodology, to be vile!

What is also interesting about the guys you were seemingly drooling over in earlier posts (Malcolm X & Farrakhan)...Isn't it great how Farrakhan didn't reveal how Malcolm the felon was murdered and by whom, and let justice prevail...then again, its the way of the blacks to not be responsible citizens(uhh I mean not snitch).
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#384 Apr 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
He also said Judaism is a "gutter religion." Anything else you want to add?? In all your lily white holiness have you ever considered the context of those words Farrakhan mentioned??
I don't pay attention or hold credence to anything that coming from the "so-called" leaders of the black community, as they all seem to be so corrupt, violent and quite hypocritical, they aren't worth much of my time!

I would say, I am aware of the negative aspect of these types, because not being informed means you make emotional uninformed and ignorant statements, such as proclaiming they are "morally sound"!
curious

Morristown, TN

#385 Apr 29, 2013
Oh,wow is me!!!! This is exactly what I'm saying "blame". Let's WORK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... 3 hr jordybug2jee 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr tellinitlikeitis 20,935
News Fly in a WWII military plane at Yankee Air Muse... 12 hr Fake News 1
News Detroit poet calls out Dave Chappelle's jokes a... 12 hr Fake News 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 16 hr Tony 231
AK Steel/UAW contract Mon Truth 12
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Mon lol 614

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages