Detroit pastor says EM process unfair...

Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'

There are 374 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'. In it, Detroit News reports that:

About 50 Detroiters watched a telecast of the emergency manager appeal in an overflow room here in the G. Mennan Williams Building and then expressed anger with a process they saw as unfair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#344 Apr 11, 2013
grounded in Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the all American you describe will be all American failures on welfare, shooting each other over drug sales gone bad like you do now, stealing cars, armed robberies , burning, looting stores for no reason like those fine negro Americans in Detroit, south side of Chicago, Brooklyn NY do every so often.
That looting stores thing must be an old tribal custom or gene pool thing among yer people, cause we don't see that in other cultures on this planet.
yer business district of Detroit still hasn't recovered from the Halloween burning ya did 40 some years ago, what will you loot when you have looted the last existing store??? HUmmmm?
but it ya all on welfare and no one working where will da money come from to pay ya black momma's with lots of kids but no fathers???
when you get to the America you describe America will be broke gone out of business, cause no one on the planet wants to support as lazy no account negro.
be careful what you wish for. if your vision of America comes through America will be out of business .History.
It takes hard work ( not welfare) to create jobs, invent, produce.
develop create a national greatness.
Do you see or know of any great civilizations on or from the African continentant ?? I don't
Nothing of lasting value ever came out of the ghetto, the ghetto welfare office or some fat momma cold water flat.
Sorry to break all the frenzy,but there is not one country in the world controlled by blacks or Hispanics that can even feed or educate their people They all depend on White controlled countries to feed,educate,and furnish medicine to their populations, Good examples are Zimbabwe ,and Kenya. When whites no longer control the US the new language will be Russian or Chinese. All major cities in the Us controlled by Blacks or Hispanics are crime ridden sh-t holes. If this country we call the USA was settled by Blacks it would also be a sh-t hole like the southern part of the continent of Africa. The only other super powerful countries beside the USA are China and Russia,and these countries do not cater to Blacks or Hispanics. The empty suit we now have in the white house is a prime example of black leadership ,and the respect he gets from other countries is a joke. Real world.
Norriscool

United States

#345 Apr 11, 2013
Whats unfair is, these negro ministers, leaders have failed to address the economic and cultural development of us as a people. Instead they run for office because its a good job their legasy is a street named after MLK. Where are the blk owned businesses? Their egos got hurt.look at the failing schools, no jobs, crime despair trashy streets, I dont feel sorry for them, they let the tax payers down in a big way.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#346 Apr 12, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah when you think about how bad things got for blacks socioeconomically speaking he probably would be sad. Things will get better in time.
Things will never get better for blacks, so long as people like you along with reverend Al, reverend jessie and the like, try to rationalize, justify and simply put, make excuses for the shiitty behavior of the animals that are so predominate within the black community all over the world!

You and people like you, like to hide behind words like socioeconomic, in order to ignore or somehow justify the real issues of the lack of morals, ethics, and civility.

You have to claim socioeconomic status, because otherwise you would have to admit blacks are inherently predisposed to crime, infidelity, and are corrupt overall.

The reality is, King had a dream that all people would be treated equally, but that statement was made with the assumption that blacks WANTED to be equal, that blacks WANTED to become part of civilization.

How can people all be equal when a large percentage of it acts like crazed baboons in a zoo? And we are not talking about isolated incidences, we are talking about the extreme majority of blacks are out of control in some way shape or form.

By the way...speaking of socioeconomic issues and facing diversity... Europeans truly faced this when migrating to the US, as did nearly every race, all who seemed to work their way through it, not blaming or waiting for handouts from anyone else, and certainly not making excuses.
Blacks propensity to be lazy, disallows them from pulling themselves out of their own squalor.

Your inability to be honest about this, is understandable and really is one of the inherited traits we speak of, that you are clearly unable to suppress.
Monkey Shines

Roseville, MI

#347 Apr 12, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Things will never get better for blacks, so long as people like you along with reverend Al, reverend jessie and the like, try to rationalize, justify and simply put, make excuses for the shiitty behavior of the animals that are so predominate within the black community all over the world!
You and people like you, like to hide behind words like socioeconomic, in order to ignore or somehow justify the real issues of the lack of morals, ethics, and civility.
You have to claim socioeconomic status, because otherwise you would have to admit blacks are inherently predisposed to crime, infidelity, and are corrupt overall.
The reality is, King had a dream that all people would be treated equally, but that statement was made with the assumption that blacks WANTED to be equal, that blacks WANTED to become part of civilization.
How can people all be equal when a large percentage of it acts like crazed baboons in a zoo? And we are not talking about isolated incidences, we are talking about the extreme majority of blacks are out of control in some way shape or form.
By the way...speaking of socioeconomic issues and facing diversity... Europeans truly faced this when migrating to the US, as did nearly every race, all who seemed to work their way through it, not blaming or waiting for handouts from anyone else, and certainly not making excuses.
Blacks propensity to be lazy, disallows them from pulling themselves out of their own squalor.
Your inability to be honest about this, is understandable and really is one of the inherited traits we speak of, that you are clearly unable to suppress.
Don't be talkin $hit about Baboons. They work together for the common good, protect their young and don't smoke crack. They don't rape,rob, steal,loot,carjack or lay around all day waiting for the next handout. Black = Crime, it's just that simple.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#348 Apr 23, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
it just means that southfield is a more economically advantageous area then inner city detroit. nothing impressive there.
now where is your crime index for majority white areas.
These are real world numbers and percentages. Jacksonville FL is 24% Black and those Blacks commit 79% of all homicides in this city.
The illegitimate child birth rate is 75%,and the average Black girl/
woman between the ages of 14 and 21 yrs old has at least one illegitimate pregnancy. I would suggest the numbers on black crime and illegitimacy are normal in the tribal community. I seriously doubt blacks pay enough in federal income taxes to fund the free school lunch programs for their children, not counting all the other excessive gov hand outs such as food stamps,AFDC,gov housing,medical,dental,and incarceration.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#349 Apr 26, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
These are real world numbers and percentages. Jacksonville FL is 24% Black and those Blacks commit 79% of all homicides in this city.
The illegitimate child birth rate is 75%,and the average Black girl/
woman between the ages of 14 and 21 yrs old has at least one illegitimate pregnancy. I would suggest the numbers on black crime and illegitimacy are normal in the tribal community. I seriously doubt blacks pay enough in federal income taxes to fund the free school lunch programs for their children, not counting all the other excessive gov hand outs such as food stamps,AFDC,gov housing,medical,dental,and incarceration.
i see you can't answer my question. you folk leave out your high crime rate areas and high OOW birth and drugs etc... i wonder why?

are you trying to create impression that these same ills don't exist in any of your lilly white towns, rural areas, burbs, woods, etc.. etc..?

aren't we entitled to welfare and food stamps just like your people? aren't we tax payers? you all already get the vast majority of welfare and foodstamps (plus other social entitlements) i guess you want it all to yourselves and suck up ours and others tax monies paid into these social programs.

Since: Nov 11

Indian Trail, NC

#350 Apr 26, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
i see you can't answer my question. you folk leave out your high crime rate areas and high OOW birth and drugs etc... i wonder why?
are you trying to create impression that these same ills don't exist in any of your lilly white towns, rural areas, burbs, woods, etc.. etc..?
aren't we entitled to welfare and food stamps just like your people? aren't we tax payers? you all already get the vast majority of welfare and foodstamps (plus other social entitlements) i guess you want it all to yourselves and suck up ours and others tax monies paid into these social programs.
For some reason the arteries that supply blood to their brains are clogged beyond repair. It prevents them from seeing from seeing all their faults as well. They honestly feel that when they defacate it smells like fresh roses and irish spring soap. People like that get a thrill out of pointing the finger at everyone else while ignoring the four other fingers pointing right back at them. They then have the nerve to whine about personal responsibility among others.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#351 Apr 26, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
Eff the social program system....it was designed to be a helping hand, a boost up, a temporary source of help...blacks have mastered the art of making welfare a career!

Next, you can talk all you want about how YOU think things are equal among other poor areas that are predominately white...what a load of crap!

Our US prison system is an equal opportunity incarceration system, yet blacks overwhelmingly dominate the population at around 82% or higher! What is the percentage of blacks in the US overall, 12%? HMMMM

You black folk's level of denial, is laughable at best!

You cannot face the fact that you people are predisposed to being slugs on society! Your inherent nature to be lazy as a people, can be seen all across the metro Detroit area.

You might want to sweep up your streets before you start worrying about anyone else! And instead of trying to point out other people who do bad things, take responsibility for your own actions of yourself and your cuuuuuzins!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#352 Apr 26, 2013
Its funny how blacks clump together (as we see here)...another inherent trait that demonstrates they have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they sponge off of and take so much out of!

Go buy a pack of trash bags and a broom from Home Depot, and go clean up your shitthole city that your relatives destroyed!

Then and only then, will we start to see blacks as contributors, and equals!

Charlotte, NC

#353 Apr 26, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Eff the social program system....it was designed to be a helping hand, a boost up, a temporary source of help...blacks have mastered the art of making welfare a career!
Next, you can talk all you want about how YOU think things are equal among other poor areas that are predominately white...what a load of crap!
Our US prison system is an equal opportunity incarceration system, yet blacks overwhelmingly dominate the population at around 82% or higher! What is the percentage of blacks in the US overall, 12%? HMMMM
You black folk's level of denial, is laughable at best!
You cannot face the fact that you people are predisposed to being slugs on society! Your inherent nature to be lazy as a people, can be seen all across the metro Detroit area.
You might want to sweep up your streets before you start worrying about anyone else! And instead of trying to point out other people who do bad things, take responsibility for your own actions of yourself and your cuuuuuzins!
And you, dear Reverend, are predisposed to mental impairment and hypocrisy.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#354 Apr 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy? You do know what that word means, don't you?

Charlotte, NC

#355 Apr 26, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrisy? You do know what that word means, don't you?
Oh yeah. When I look it up in my Merriam-Webster's Dictionary, I see your entire Topix profile! Lol
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#356 Apr 26, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
If the illegitimate birth rate and crime rates were as high in the white community as they are in the black community ,it would be no different than living in Somalia. That's why every country in the world controlled by blacks is a sh-t hole. Prove me wrong.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#357 Apr 27, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
If the illegitimate birth rate and crime rates were as high in the white community as they are in the black community ,it would be no different than living in Somalia. That's why every country in the world controlled by blacks is a sh-t hole. Prove me wrong.
Its something that seemingly is ingrained in their DNA!

The only thing blacks (overall as a race) have really excelled at, is sponging of the system AND being non-contributors in society!
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#358 Apr 27, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt black tax payers pay enough in federal income taxes to pay for their illegitimate kids free school lunches. After all a 75% illegitimate birth rate, and sky high black unemployment,and crime produces a very small if any tax base.

Greer, SC

#359 Apr 27, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt black tax payers pay enough in federal income taxes to pay for their illegitimate kids free school lunches. After all a 75% illegitimate birth rate, and sky high black unemployment,and crime produces a very small if any tax base.
Well, factually, at the moment, white people are the majority so they will pay the bulk of taxes. However, even if you work for McDonalds you pay taxes. I read that over %50 of blacks are employed. The highest rate of employment belongs to Hispanics. Black people pay taxes though. Our tax contribution is in the billions I believe. At this moment, with America so desperate for cash, our "very small if any tax base" is needed. I know you want to delude yourself into believing that black people pay nothing, don't work bla bla...it's not true and never has been.

Greer, SC

#360 Apr 27, 2013
One thing I don't understand is why no one ever comments on giant corporations that dodge taxes. I think that if these corporations paid what they REALLY owe in taxes there would be more money in the system.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#361 Apr 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, factually, at the moment, white people are the majority so they will pay the bulk of taxes. However, even if you work for McDonalds you pay taxes. I read that over %50 of blacks are employed. The highest rate of employment belongs to Hispanics. Black people pay taxes though. Our tax contribution is in the billions I believe. At this moment, with America so desperate for cash, our "very small if any tax base" is needed. I know you want to delude yourself into believing that black people pay nothing, don't work bla bla...it's not true and never has been.
I think your number are slightly off -- The number of Black Americans employed is well over 50%.

Spartanburg, SC

#362 Apr 27, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your number are slightly off -- The number of Black Americans employed is well over 50%.
http://blackdemographics.com/economics/employ...

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#363 Apr 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop your whining. You don't want me to go down the LONG list of white people streets, buildings, businesses, etc. The funny thing is that where you live, there are probably very few streets or anything for that matter named after black people. Go and stay in your bubble lol.
He's still right though. And you know it:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman Dead, Man Hospitalized After Shot... 19 min badam 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr putin4trumpspooty 20,622
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump 17 hr Thomas 15
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Mon Debbiedo 142
News These were the last 10 Detroit police officers ... Mon former democrat 1
News What other cities can learn from Detroit's unte... Mon former democrat 1
Detroit Deep House Music is back with one smoo... Mon newswatchnow 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages