Detroit pastor says EM process unfair...

Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'

There are 374 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'. In it, Detroit News reports that:

About 50 Detroiters watched a telecast of the emergency manager appeal in an overflow room here in the G. Mennan Williams Building and then expressed anger with a process they saw as unfair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Since: Nov 11

Candler, NC

#324 Apr 8, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>HAHA its great that you got so butthurt that you went back almost 200 posts to reply to my post(well sort of reply...that reply button thingie still seems to be a challange)! lol
You have proven yourself to be shallow, empty and quite the hypocrite in the very short time I have had the pleasure of poking holes in nearly everything you try to spew on here.
The reality is, you like so many other blacks, can't find any real or logical argument, so when you lose you can't simply say "you are right", no your kind nearly always pulls out the race card, call names, and even become violent...tell me you didn't have violent thoughts!
You can throw bigot out there all you like, but your hateful and insensitive comments relative to people with mental disabilities, not once, not twice but several times, then to say "get over it" as if you are simply allowed to dismiss how crappy you were being, is totally bigoted! Again showing the hypocrisy of people like you!
You just keep on "not" debating with me...it makes no difference to me! Silly pitbull
I must thank you "Real Deal." This response shows me that can't possibly refute what I said. I used your own words and your own logic to prove my point. Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for your valuable input dear friend. ;-)
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#325 Apr 8, 2013
Keep trying...that one didn't work. lol
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#326 Apr 8, 2013
More truth and reality for the naysayers..

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/99999999/S...

Facts, reality, and science trumps all the BS denial!

Knoxville, TN

#327 Apr 8, 2013
Bill Bonds wrote:
You people debate the what if's and the what aints's, but the bottom line is about crime. If the blacks were not by nature predisposed of their violent criminal nature far and above any other race on earth there would be nothing to talk about. Go live among them at Six and Gratiot or Harper and VanDyke then get back with and report about the noble people of which you speak.
You aint got the balls ss STFU Bring your family too R,I.P. See you on the si O:clock news.
Live from WXYZ Channel 7....it's Bill Bonds! Hosting his new show entitled: "Gloss over Truth, Whitewash Fact." Join us weeknights at 8pm/7pm central to enjoy his riveting report of the Negro Menace in Detroit. A captivating report about Detroit and by extension, all 43,880,000 blacks in America. His thorough investigations revealed that eugenics science fiction *ahem* fact all along! All 43,880,000 black Americans are EXACTLY the same. We don't pay tax. We're ALL on welfare. None of us work. We never have worked. We weren't even slaves! That would require work on our part! You know us coloreds...we depend on dat pink white teat for sustenance. Poor widdle Negroes...

Knoxville, TN

#328 Apr 8, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
More truth and reality for the naysayers..
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/99999999/S...
Facts, reality, and science trumps all the BS denial!
That's a great piece of information. Excellent link. In a moment, I'll do you one better from the Detroit Free Press. That ok?
Truther

Mesquite, NV

#329 Apr 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Live from WXYZ Channel 7....it's Bill Bonds! Hosting his new show entitled: "Gloss over Truth, Whitewash Fact." Join us weeknights at 8pm/7pm central to enjoy his riveting report of the Negro Menace in Detroit. A captivating report about Detroit and by extension, all 43,880,000 blacks in America. His thorough investigations revealed that eugenics science fiction *ahem* fact all along! All 43,880,000 black Americans are EXACTLY the same. We don't pay tax. We're ALL on welfare. None of us work. We never have worked. We weren't even slaves! That would require work on our part! You know us coloreds...we depend on dat pink white teat for sustenance. Poor widdle Negroes...
Too bad you all can't really hear BB in private. It's a hoot. Bill needs no time at all to put on a show. It's the censoring that takes all the time.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#330 Apr 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great piece of information. Excellent link. In a moment, I'll do you one better from the Detroit Free Press. That ok?
For a guy who whined and said he wasn't going to debate me any longer, you sure are quite active in continuing the debate.

The problem is, you have NO argument, you never have...semantics, generalizations, denial and even some strawman type arguments, have been your ONLY arguments.

Again, as I think I quite accurately stated, it's clear you are nothing short of an internet troll, trying to bully shout people in order to obtain some type of power you clearly lack in your own personal life.

Keep on a trolling.

Knoxville, TN

#331 Apr 8, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>For a guy who whined and said he wasn't going to debate me any longer, you sure are quite active in continuing the debate.
The problem is, you have NO argument, you never have...semantics, generalizations, denial and even some strawman type arguments, have been your ONLY arguments.
Again, as I think I quite accurately stated, it's clear you are nothing short of an internet troll, trying to bully shout people in order to obtain some type of power you clearly lack in your own personal life.
Keep on a trolling.
I think you may need to re-read my statement. I said I'm not going to debate with you and your views about "inherent badness" in black people. I enjoy a healthy debate. Moreover, I also told you to enjoy your perception of reality. I should have been more clear.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#332 Apr 9, 2013
You don't really know what the word inherent means it appears.

Its in the nature of blacks to act as they do in Detroit, which we see demonstrated in Flint, Gary, Chicago, Cincinnati, Atlanta, St Louis or any other major city where a high population of blacks reside.

It is a major characteristic of blacks to act just as they do.

On example of how blacks stand apart, is the fact that they have learned how to exploit the handicap parking permit thing, which can be seen across this nation.

Its as if its ingrained in the DNA of blacks to scam the system in order to get a handicapped permit, scam to get welfare, scam to get promotions or into collage.

Another characteristic quite typical of blacks...ever seen a black wanting to get through a crowd (either walking or driving)...they don't say excuse me and wait for the opening, rather when walking they barrel through and then exclaim "excuse me" as they bust through...when they drive they blast out into traffic, block all lanes of traffic and inconvenience all others.

Why is it that blacks (as a whole) can't figure out how to do anything legit!

Its the same no matter where one goes...sounds like an innate trait to anyone who is honest!

Hermitage, TN

#333 Apr 9, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
You don't really know what the word inherent means it appears.
Its in the nature of blacks to act as they do in Detroit, which we see demonstrated in Flint, Gary, Chicago, Cincinnati, Atlanta, St Louis or any other major city where a high population of blacks reside.
It is a major characteristic of blacks to act just as they do.
On example of how blacks stand apart, is the fact that they have learned how to exploit the handicap parking permit thing, which can be seen across this nation.
Its as if its ingrained in the DNA of blacks to scam the system in order to get a handicapped permit, scam to get welfare, scam to get promotions or into collage.
Another characteristic quite typical of blacks...ever seen a black wanting to get through a crowd (either walking or driving)...they don't say excuse me and wait for the opening, rather when walking they barrel through and then exclaim "excuse me" as they bust through...when they drive they blast out into traffic, block all lanes of traffic and inconvenience all others.
Why is it that blacks (as a whole) can't figure out how to do anything legit!
Its the same no matter where one goes...sounds like an innate trait to anyone who is honest!
....an "innate trait" to innately mentally challenged....lol
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#334 Apr 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you inability to answer and come up with a logical argument, reasonable counter-argument, or even discuss, is personal attacks.

The best part of your comment above is, it really shows your azz...now doesn't it?
The best part is...if you really believe I am mentally challenged, then what does that say about YOU, since you have been schooled by me??

Now how did that work out for ya? lol
Art Bremer

Montréal, Canada

#335 Apr 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yasuhiro Nakasone was a genius.

Mauldin, SC

#336 Apr 10, 2013
Art Bremer wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does Mr. Nakasone has to do with this? Was it his little quip about America having to many non-whites?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#337 Apr 10, 2013
Kally you are so defensive and on guard all the time.

Relax bro...relax!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#338 Apr 11, 2013
So I was watching channel 2 today, and they had a story about some Martin Luther King mural in Detroit...I was left thinking, King would have hated what the people in Detroit have become!

The whole thing is a joke, blacks claim MLK, name buildings and boulevards after him, celebrate his essence in groups and circles, but he would have been total disgusted by the lazy, non-productive and worthless existence in the blacks of Detroit and other major cities.

Its funny/sad, the animals mugged and beat Rosa Parks a few years before she died, and if MLK were alive, his people would likely shoot him in a drive by or rob and shoot him.

The "I have a dream" speech in today's time would be "I am having a effing nightmare"!
Rip MLK....rip!
Kha Neesa ashanta Rubty

Roseville, MI

#339 Apr 11, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
So I was watching channel 2 today, and they had a story about some Martin Luther King mural in Detroit...I was left thinking, King would have hated what the people in Detroit have become!
The whole thing is a joke, blacks claim MLK, name buildings and boulevards after him, celebrate his essence in groups and circles, but he would have been total disgusted by the lazy, non-productive and worthless existence in the blacks of Detroit and other major cities.
Its funny/sad, the animals mugged and beat Rosa Parks a few years before she died, and if MLK were alive, his people would likely shoot him in a drive by or rob and shoot him.
The "I have a dream" speech in today's time would be "I am having a effing nightmare"!
Rip MLK....rip!
If you was A slave maybe you would act out to like me an brother kallick be doing. You gotta pay for sure for that what you done and you ruin our schools to so we cant get no jobs anyway. I aint gonna starve so you gets fat on my dime eather.

Newport, TN

#340 Apr 11, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Rip MLK....rip!
Yeah when you think about how bad things got for blacks socioeconomically speaking he probably would be sad. Things will get better in time.
Mencken

Carson, MS

#341 Apr 11, 2013
Art Bremer wrote:
<quoted text>
So was George Wallace, but you shot him, Art.
Mencken

Carson, MS

#342 Apr 11, 2013
How did Detroit get to where it is today?

Well, you take Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Parkway and go through three lights until you come to Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard. Turn left there and pass the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr High School. Keep going until you come to the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Community Center and turn left again onto Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Way. Go down that road for a long way and pass the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Bakery and the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Car Wash. When you get to the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr monument at the corner of Reverend Martin Doctor Luther King Jr Highway and Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Street, turn left again.

Keep going in circles like that and ... there you are!

Spartanburg, SC

#343 Apr 11, 2013
Mencken wrote:
How did Detroit get to where it is today?
Well, you take Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Parkway and go through three lights until you come to Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard. Turn left there and pass the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr High School. Keep going until you come to the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Community Center and turn left again onto Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Way. Go down that road for a long way and pass the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Bakery and the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Car Wash. When you get to the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr monument at the corner of Reverend Martin Doctor Luther King Jr Highway and Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Street, turn left again.
Keep going in circles like that and ... there you are!
Oh stop your whining. You don't want me to go down the LONG list of white people streets, buildings, businesses, etc. The funny thing is that where you live, there are probably very few streets or anything for that matter named after black people. Go and stay in your bubble lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Men Wanted In Connection With Fatal Triple Sh... 3 hr Pardon Me 2
News Some Detroit teachers don't receive paycheck 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... 14 hr led_poison 4
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 18 hr Sleepingboy 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. 18 hr Tony 12
News Autonomous Cars: More on the Pros, Cons, and Co... Tue reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages