Man arrested in City Hall bomb threat...

Man arrested in City Hall bomb threat, hostage situation

There are 5 comments on the Redford Observer story from May 13, 2013, titled Man arrested in City Hall bomb threat, hostage situation. In it, Redford Observer reports that:

A man, apparently was angered when Westland Mayor William Wild wasn't available to meet with him Monday, is in police custody after holding a city staff member hostage with what he claimed was a bomb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redford Observer.

Mamzer Mayhem

Hanford, CA

#1 May 13, 2013
So this mamzer really chimped out.
Could have been one of those fake terror drills these mamzers have been staging lately, to scare the public, into letting them strip search kids and take the guns.
AngryBlackMan

United States

#2 May 14, 2013
False flag comes to metro detroit.
Roid Rage Mamzers

Anonymous Proxy

#3 May 16, 2013
I heard all the mamzers out there, inject pure, uncut, pharmacutical grade steroids during the warmer months, and go on roid rage cocaine binges, wearing nothing but tarzan loin cloths, trying to attract jailbait toddlers, to get drunk with them in their beer garden biker cocaine club houses.
Mamzers In Roidrage Heat

Anonymous Proxy

#4 May 16, 2013
Appearently this McMamzer was obsessed with explosives and b1 bomber raids on the toddlers in germany. So its more than likely possible he was a false flag patsy.
Xin Yao

Beijing, China

#5 May 16, 2013
Yes. This mamzer using a euro-celtic cloaking just seems abit too obsessed with shooting down WWII german fighter planes, and overly excited about bombing german toddlers in WWII with bomber planes: user/usselliot76

I think he is a celtic-mamzer hybrid, used for a Westland false flag for krakow ghetto mamzers to maintain a Jerry Sandusky predatory mamzer gang dominance over the goverment, and take away your guns and civil liberties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metro Detroit man flying confederate flag 1 hr ThomasA 2
News Metro Detroit doctor charged in pill scheme 20 hr MADD 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 21 hr ThomasA 104
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Well Well 21,050
AK Steel/UAW contract 23 hr Bchristopher05 26
I like bbq pork Thu opie 1
mjc builders (Sep '06) Thu Cody J 5

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages