Is alcoholism a disease or a choice

Is alcoholism a disease or a choice

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Montrealer

Canada

#1 May 6, 2013
I received a link to a YouTube video in which televangelist Jack Van Impe goes on a rant against alcoholics, shaking his fist and bible stating drunkards are all going to hell. Really?
What an A hole. Jack Van Impe is probably a drug store junkie he's so old and sickly, probably drinks too. In the video he protests too much, he objects to people saying he's a drunkard, then admits his father and he were alcoholics before they became televangelists. Once a drunk always a drunk, does he attend AA.

The video is hilarious.
James

Iran

#2 May 6, 2013
Montrealer wrote:
I received a link to a YouTube video in which televangelist Jack Van Impe goes on a rant against alcoholics, shaking his fist and bible stating drunkards are all going to hell. Really?
What an A hole. Jack Van Impe is probably a drug store junkie he's so old and sickly, probably drinks too. In the video he protests too much, he objects to people saying he's a drunkard, then admits his father and he were alcoholics before they became televangelists. Once a drunk always a drunk, does he attend AA.
The video is hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0PAK8qaWdMcXX
Sober up and provide some facts next time.
bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

#3 May 8, 2013
Yes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slop your Hogs again God!!! 6 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 1
News Detroit poet calls out Dave Chappelle's jokes a... 10 hr want war- you go ... 2
Enlist to fight Trump's Wars. What ya got to lose 10 hr want war- you go ... 5
News Another Detroit area doctor charged in female g... Fri watching livonia 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Fitus T Bluster 20,971
News Teen arraigned in cop shootings Thu Badam 2
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Apr 20 Glenda 49

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages