1 dead at Citgo station after shootout

1 dead at Citgo station after shootout

There are 4 comments on the WXYZ story from May 23, 2013, titled 1 dead at Citgo station after shootout. In it, WXYZ reports that:

DETROIT - Police say one person was shot and killed in an overnight attempted robbery and shootout at a Detroit gas station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXYZ.

bensleys best

Nashua, NH

#1 May 23, 2013
Way to go Detroit!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 May 23, 2013
The victim shot and killed the robber as he fled. How long before they charge the victim?
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 May 24, 2013
shooter should get a medal for defending himself and box of ammo to shoot the next robber with.

If more robbers ended up DOA the rest of the gang would think twice about attempting robbery.

even dumb ass negros don't want to end up DOA.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 May 24, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
shooter should get a medal for defending himself and box of ammo to shoot the next robber with.
If more robbers ended up DOA the rest of the gang would think twice about attempting robbery.
even dumb ass negros don't want to end up DOA.
That all sound good and I believe in proactive self protection. However, the downside can be that robbers shoot first and pick your pocket later. We all are subject to letting our guard down at times.
Robbers going to rob. Criminals going to crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Taylor Mi. 3 hr ray 25
News Detroit schools closed due to teacher sick-outs 10 hr Pop the Weasel 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Zeke the Pinhead 20,201
News Nine people arraigned after Warren prostitution... (Oct '08) 10 hr Jim 10
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) 18 hr real talk 7
Brian johnson (Sep '13) 18 hr aunt looking for ... 4
looking for my nephew 18 hr aunt looking for ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages