Hills resident, a Detroit police officer, faces sexual assault charges

Mar 28, 2013 Read more: Observer & Eccentric 16

A Detroit police officer, who is a Farmington Hills resident, will be in 47th District Court Friday morning facing four counts of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree allegedly involving a minor at his home.

Read more
Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Farmington Hills may as well be called Detroit North.

The first thought that comes to mind when I hear Farmington Hills is "crime." The second word is "black."
kev

Toledo, OH

#2 Mar 28, 2013
According to Wikipedia it is 70% white 17% African American 10% asian. Also termed affluent community, population steady increasing over few decades unlike many other cities such as taylor which keeps losing population
kev

Toledo, OH

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Also crime data in 2006 shows 0 murders and all others crimes well below national average per 100,000 people.( u r usually more up on stuff than most. Whats going on?)
kev

Toledo, OH

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Of. Course those crime stats r from 2006. Things can change but i doubt it has in this city by much , i used to work at synogogue years ago sometimes in Farmington hills and always really liked the city.not far from west Bloomfield
Vek

Rock Springs, WY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Is the arrested officer friends with Sgt.Duane Gregg of the Redford Township Police Department?
kev

Toledo, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2013
If u can't trust lawr enforcement then who can be trusted? Look at romulus. Hopefully for every bad cop there r many more that have distinction and integrity.also politicians. They r just not stupid enough to rob banks.many more know how to get money thru laundering etc. Then again hopefully there r many honest onexs. Look at ex governor of illinois who tried to sell obamas seat.greed is a never ending battle.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#7 Mar 29, 2013
kev wrote:
According to Wikipedia it is 70% white 17% African American 10% asian. Also termed affluent community, population steady increasing over few decades unlike many other cities such as taylor which keeps losing population
My stereotype of Farmington Hills as far as race and crime is completely wrong by the numbers. I guess I picked that up partly by frequenting the area near Eight mile.

However, the officer involved with this crime is black.
Tia

Detroit, MI

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Well I happen to know the officer and he not that kind of man ass the media is makeing him to be the child is lying I know the child to she lying. The officer is a good person to all he come in contact with. He wood not have miss with no child hell I left my kids with him just like other people have to so don't judge him my kids and I have much respect for him.

Thx
consuela

Montréal, Canada

#9 Apr 5, 2013
geof is a cool dude who has candy for all the kids and takes the big kids for rides in his van at night. Ithink this wrong to acuse him of somthing when maybe it was jus too dark to see right.
Dezma Goldstarr

Farmington, MI

#10 Apr 8, 2013
I've known Geoffrey for a few years now and he has always been a wonder person. I enjoy his company and I can't see him doing something like that. He makes my day by sending me a "Good Morning" text and I always tell him that I'm his #1 Fan and he always laugh when I say that. This is soooooo hard to believe not Officer Townsend. I hope it's not true.
Charlie Chan

Mesquite, NV

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Dezma Goldstarr wrote:
I've known Geoffrey for a few years now and he has always been a wonder person. I enjoy his company and I can't see him doing something like that. He makes my day by sending me a "Good Morning" text and I always tell him that I'm his #1 Fan and he always laugh when I say that. This is soooooo hard to believe not Officer Townsend. I hope it's not true.
Sometimes hope become scarce as midnight rainbow.
Dezma Goldstarr

Farmington, MI

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Charlie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes hope become scarce as midnight rainbow.
Yeah you're right.
Laverne Hill

Royal Oak, MI

#13 Apr 12, 2013
I've known Townsend for over 10 years a wonderful man great role model. the farmington Hills Police Department and the Media handle this all wrong. we all have to realize she was in his program for troubled teen keyword trouble she is capable of lying.
Charlie Chan

Montréal, Canada

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Laverne Hill wrote:
I've known Townsend for over 10 years a wonderful man great role model. the farmington Hills Police Department and the Media handle this all wrong. we all have to realize she was in his program for troubled teen keyword trouble she is capable of lying.
Pretty girl, like lap dog, sometimes go mad.
Rob

Farmington, MI

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Guess he's not so wonderful of a man as all you're claiming him to be.
"Geoffrey Townsend, 46, of Farmington Hills was convicted of six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving victims he met through his Reality Check Detroit boot camp."

So I guess all of the complainants are lying?
Simon Cowel

Tampa, FL

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Tia wrote:
Well I happen to know the officer and he not that kind of man ass the media is makeing him to be the child is lying I know the child to she lying. The officer is a good person to all he come in contact with. He wood not have miss with no child hell I left my kids with him just like other people have to so don't judge him my kids and I have much respect for him.
Thx
Maybe your kids need some of them butt injections to make em' more attractive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boblo boat pulls out of Detroit for last time (Sep '14) 5 hr poopdecksally 3
News Livonia traffic stop results in burglary arrest 11 hr Steve 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr TOASTER 19,740
News Authorities search for Detroit man missing sinc... 16 hr Ni Brian Adam 2
Frozen Dog Feb '15 Humanitarian 1
I remember Dunn school and had a lot of good me... (Jan '09) Jan '15 Christy94 49
News Now that Detroit museum has been saved, go see it Dec '14 Steve 6
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]