Mother kills own child; police seek c...

Mother kills own child; police seek charges

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Mother kills own child; police seek charges. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A mother of five described as 'disturbed' stabbed her 9-year-old daughter to death Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Snot

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 1, 2013
As do some children want everything retuned to the store from Christmas so becoming unhinged can be a normal reaction I would say ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 1, 2013
She's a mother of five. Well, now there's four left. We will be supporting the four until at least 18 and the woman in prison for whatever. We've probably been supporting them this far anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching Shae Campbell / Shae Hurd (Sep '15) 8 hr Jim 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Mike torres 20,504
The top 50 GOP Officials:says Trump Dangerous 22 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Aug 24 Unforgotten Under... 140
Off the Hook Revenge Site Aug 23 Shocking 1
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... Aug 23 grounded in reality 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages