Man on leave from Navy gunned down in...

Man on leave from Navy gunned down in Detroit

There are 9 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Man on leave from Navy gunned down in Detroit. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

A 24-year-old man who was on leave from the Navy was killed early Friday morning in a shooting on Detroit's west side, Local 4 has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Snot

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Never let your guard down, fire when ready !

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2013
What was he doing on 7 mile road at 2 am ?
Answer: drug deal gone wrong

case closed...
Monte

Mclean, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
What was he doing on 7 mile road at 2 am ?
Answer: drug deal gone wrong
case closed...
That's 0200 Matey and maybe he had the night watch.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Monte wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 0200 Matey and maybe he had the night watch.
Or maybe him and his ho were buying crack
K Man

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2013
dat crack was not mine. i was jus holding.
b w h

Norfolk, VA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
all of these comments are beyond ridiculous and so disrespectful! I can't believe people speak like that about someone who was killed.-I was married to this man and to clear it up,this is where he's from;his mothers home should be a safe haven,not a crime scene.he was a great Guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.he will forever be missed.
Harland

Wilmington, DE

#7 Jan 10, 2013
b w h wrote:
all of these comments are beyond ridiculous and so disrespectful! I can't believe people speak like that about someone who was killed.-I was married to this man and to clear it up,this is where he's from;his mothers home should be a safe haven,not a crime scene.he was a great Guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.he will forever be missed.
Any place in Detroit is the wrong place and any time is the wrong time.
If this is the sailor's home I guess there will not be a burial at sea.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2013
b w h wrote:
Family members are always the first ones in denial.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I don't automatically fault someone and accuse them for being out late at night. When you are home on leave you hate to waste a moment. And others want to monopolize your time. If more evidence presents itself, I'll go with that. Until then, I won't be suggesting the victim was the cause of his own death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman accused of fatally shooting father of her... 21 min The Truth 3
two more dead babies in detroit!! whatcha think? 24 min The Truth 4
transgender happy meals 2 hr bozo 1
News Man Charged In Slaying Of Detroit Uber Driver T... 2 hr bozo 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr PastorPasteur 20,183
Why do all the blacks pretend they like Gay-Z? (Jul '15) 9 hr Bbcwantingslut 3
News Elevated levels of lead and copper found in wat... Sat bozo 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages