Accidents dot snow-slicked metro Detr...

Accidents dot snow-slicked metro Detroit freeways

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Accidents dot snow-slicked metro Detroit freeways. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

An inch of fresh snow has led to numerous spin-out accidents and fender benders on metro Detroit's freeways this afternoon, according to Michigan State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Snot

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Ice storm starting Sunday into Monday see you on the other side we hope 2013 will be most unusual and beyond your comprehension?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I work out three times a day. Now I'll do it all inside on the treadmill and exercise bike. I can watch the vehicles go by from my huge windows.
Snot

Romulus, MI

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Aliens are using gamma rays so when they visit you causing a immobilizing effect as it enters your body then afterwards you will be enlightened to the fact we cannot escape and are spared as a chosen one due to a conscious level the rest of the population are unaware, those who will become their intended decemation of humanity before ultimate take over....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Snot wrote:
Aliens are using gamma rays so when they visit you causing a immobilizing effect as it enters your body then afterwards you will be enlightened to the fact we cannot escape and are spared as a chosen one due to a conscious level the rest of the population are unaware, those who will become their intended decemation of humanity before ultimate take over....
Does this mean we'll all be Jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary pander to Illegals when Americans need ... 1 hr The Truth 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Hipocrit 20,505
Searching Shae Campbell / Shae Hurd (Sep '15) 21 hr Jim 2
The top 50 GOP Officials:says Trump Dangerous Fri Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Aug 24 Unforgotten Under... 140
Off the Hook Revenge Site Aug 23 Shocking 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages