Violent nature of Islam

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Old Preacher Man wrote:
I may be mistaken, but I'm under the impression thaat Mr. al-Mudarris's post was intended for me. If it was he's probably waiting for me to reply, which I haven't had time to do.
As to the person who said, "Christianity has no rules of war":
If it doesn't a lot of American soldiers have been taught wrong. The West's code of conduct in war is ultimately based on Luke 6:31, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." It can be traced through the teachings of St. Augustine, the knightly code of chivalry, right down to the Geneva Convention. It is NOT based on the rules of war set down for the Hebrews in the Old Testament. In that the rules of war formulated by Christians out of New Testament teachings have a great deal in common with the Koran but nothing in common with the Old Testament.
If what you say is true about Christianity’s having rules of war based on Luke, then I must ask how you can state that they have a lot in common with the Koran. How can you possibly compare Luke 6:31 with anything in the vile Koran? Islam has nothing whatsoever in common with Christianity and I find it offensive that you insist that is true. If the West’s conduct is indeed based on Luke 6:31, what in the Koran is the equivalent of that? Please be so kind as to post the equivalent from the Koran to support your claim. The Koran teaches its followers to hate, torture and kill whereas Christ in no way taught Christians to do that. How can you, a preacher, believe such nonsense? May I ask the kind of church you lead? I am confused as to how a Christian pastor could read the Bible and come to such an inane conclusion.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Feb 3, 2013
OLd Preacher Man,excuse me I have studied the scriptures with paid researchers and myself and I have experience with the BIBLE that you seem to not have..The quran has NOTHING in common with the BIBLE..My researchers are from the universities of this great nation,that have many doctorates..The BIBLE is the inspiration from GOD and the quran from the most evil man with no qualities from/of GOD..I have a feeling that you are jerking our chain,also..

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 3, 2013
Old Preacher Man wrote:
I may be mistaken, but I'm under the impression thaat Mr. al-Mudarris's post was intended for me. If it was he's probably waiting for me to reply, which I haven't had time to do.
If it doesn't a lot of American soldiers have been taught wrong. The West's code of conduct in war is ultimately based on Luke 6:31, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." It can be traced through the teachings of St. Augustine, the knightly code of chivalry, right down to the Geneva Convention. It is NOT based on the rules of war set down for the Hebrews in the Old Testament. In that the rules of war formulated by Christians out of New Testament teachings have a great deal in common with the Koran but nothing in common with the Old Testament.
In answering you, I neglected to address your response to my saying Christianity has no rules of war. Christianity does not have rules of war, but rules of war were created by some, such as Augustine, who used certain teachings in Christianity for his guidelines to make sure of humane treatment during war time. Christianity does not promote war, so there is no reason for it to provide such rules. One of the many differences between Islam and Christianity is that Islam is a hatefilled, warmongering religion whereas Christianity is the total opposite. There is no possible comparison between the two. One is from Heaven, the other from Hell.
Casca Longinus

Dawson Springs, KY

#26 Feb 4, 2013
Logan:

You are talking past the preacher man. You're evading addressing his point. He's not comparing Christianity and Islam. He's comparing the views on how behavior in war is treated in the Old Testament and the rules about limiting what can and can't be done in war in the Koran.

Preacher:

You are right. I'm just worried that where war with Muslims is concerned a lot of so-called "Christians" are ready to tear up the Geneva Convention and go back to the Old Testament way of doing things. There's a television preacher that says that Arabs/Iranians/Muslims in general are Amalekites, and you know what the Bible says do to the Amalekites.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 4, 2013
Casca Longinus wrote:
Logan:
You are talking past the preacher man. You're evading addressing his point. He's not comparing Christianity and Islam. He's comparing the views on how behavior in war is treated in the Old Testament and the rules about limiting what can and can't be done in war in the Koran.
Preacher:
You are right. I'm just worried that where war with Muslims is concerned a lot of so-called "Christians" are ready to tear up the Geneva Convention and go back to the Old Testament way of doing things. There's a television preacher that says that Arabs/Iranians/Muslims in general are Amalekites, and you know what the Bible says do to the Amalekites.
Hogwash! I am not evading anything regarding the preacher’s statements. He most definitely is comparing the two. How thoughtful of you to be so worried about Christians “tearing up the Geneva Convention” and reverting back to the OT days but not one iota of concern about the Hellish treatment of the Muslims on us. They can't revert back to anything because they have always been violent. Apparently you feel any atrocity committed by the Muslims is okay. I imagine if the Muslims were taking over the White House at this moment, you’d come up with some excuse for their actions.

I repeat, Christians have nothing to do with the military and war and have no power over the rules of war. Christians are not engaged in physical warfare with the Muslims; the US military is; and thanks to our treacherous Muslim President, the US military is not allowed to acknowledge God—the Christian God—but is told to be careful not to insult the Muslims and Allah. Well, the Muslims and Allah are an insult to the human race. With people thinking as you and some others do, it’s no wonder this country is in such a deplorable state.

I find it interesting that you feel a kinship with the Preacher. It seems the two of you trying to make the Muslims look kind and misunderstood while maligning Christians.
Instead of worrying what the Bible said to do to the Amalekites, you should be worrying about this country in which you enjoy so many freedoms, freedoms that may soon vanish if the Muslims are allowed to continue their progress into our Government.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 4, 2013
More about the Muslims whose warfare is akin to that of Christians, according to some:
The inhumane treatment of patients in Dawood Military Hospital in Afghanistan is shown in the following links. This shows how the Muslims treat even their own.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TQ3...
Tariq al-Mudarris

Eddyville, KY

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Old Preacher Man wrote:
Logan’s is the kind of blindness that Jesus (PBUH) spoke of when he said,“Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

He is all too ready to point to the failure of others to follow the true teachings of God in their religion, but blind to the failures of the culture that it produced to follow the teachings of the religion that he claims to champion. Sadly, I am afraid that there is no salvation for him, not as long as he refuses to open his mind and his heart. All we can do is pray for him and pray that his hatred does not destroy others along with him.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#30 Feb 4, 2013
Tariq al-Mudarris wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan’s is the kind of blindness that Jesus (PBUH) spoke of when he said,“Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”
He is all too ready to point to the failure of others to follow the true teachings of God in their religion, but blind to the failures of the culture that it produced to follow the teachings of the religion that he claims to champion. Sadly, I am afraid that there is no salvation for him, not as long as he refuses to open his mind and his heart. All we can do is pray for him and pray that his hatred does not destroy others along with him.
Try removing the log from your own eye before judging me, as Jesus instructed. You dare to conclude that I am lost while acting self righteous. Tell me, pious one, are you a born again Christian? If not and if you are a Muslim, you are in need of salvation. Islam can’t save you. You will end up where Muhammad probably did.
Contrary to your hypocritical determination, my heart and mind are not closed. I just happen to understand the horrors of Islam but you deny them. Christ said for us to make righteous (correct) judgments and I have done that regarding Islam. It is an evil religion, as I have said.
You are not God and therefore are not in a position to determine anything about my spiritual condition.
Btw, I am still waiting for an answer from you regarding Daniel Pearl and am still waiting for you to post the parts of the Koran that teach its followers how to torture so as to be sure the victim suffers adequately. Shall I post it for you? Is there a good reason for your refusal to respond? Are you hesitant to answer because you don’t want the other readers to know what Islam really is like?
Finally, I am a woman, not a man—a free American woman, not one of those poor women who have to suffer under Islam.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Hey Tariq---the muslims are not brothers to Christians and I think that you are about four other people on this thread,maybe more.The true teachings of GOD is not the muslim way..You are all blind--it is you false religion muzzies that are unsaved and have absolutely no salvation!!!I have news for you and all the other muzzies your prayers go to the ceiling and stay there..GOD does not answer anything you might have to say to him!! When you muzzies are at a loss for answers you start the denigrating of others..
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#32 Feb 4, 2013
Mayfield,Benton and other posts on here are very close to each other..If you want to be accountable you need to do your other personalities from some other towns/state..I know this neck of the woods very well!!
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#33 Feb 4, 2013
Old Preacher Man--just found you on the Murfreesboro,Tn thread with your post from Mayfield..So,I am guessing you are Tariq,preacher man and Casca and maybe more!!! Get a hobby!!! You have tooooo much time on your hands!!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#34 Feb 4, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Old Preacher Man--just found you on the Murfreesboro,Tn thread with your post from Mayfield..So,I am guessing you are Tariq,preacher man and Casca and maybe more!!! Get a hobby!!! You have tooooo much time on your hands!!
Very interesting. Thanks for posting this.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#35 Feb 4, 2013
Logan--you are way toooo smart for these people and I sense that GOD is giving you the words to post here..I pray that muslims will hear the gospel of Jesus Christ-whether they take it to heart or reject it,it is up to them..I have heard from sources that the Good Samaritan boxes going overseas to children is giving them the opportunity to see the kindness of the Christians..And it isn't just about one denomination doing this,but different ones coming together to send this wonderful witness to the lost!! Just read an article where this crazy Saudi sultan is saying that burkas have to go on babies so they will not be raped and killed..One father raped and killed his 5 year old daughter.How is that going to stop a rapist?? No common sense with these people!!
Tariq al-Mudarris

Eddyville, KY

#36 Feb 5, 2013
If you know this area very well, then you are aware that there is a large Muslim community in Western Kentucky. Most are Bosnian refugees.

You are actually dealing with one of them, his college friends, and the grandfather of one of those friends who found your hate mongering and alerted us to it.

We strongly suspect that "Logan" and "Patriotic Girl" are one in the same person. We too have done some searching and it seems that you turn up everywhere there is a hate mongering Islamophobic thread on Topix.
Patriotic Girl

Harwick, PA

#37 Feb 5, 2013
You got that right,Tariq!!! I also support the worldwide groups that are out to bring attention to you animals..Also,it would seem you and your hate mongerers are also on these threads supporting your people of peace!! So,right back to you..And this is America where we have the right to do and say what we want..Logan and I are not the same person but as I have said I will fight the ugly muzzies wherever I can..Pamela Geller is my mentor!You're upset that there are people going against you as you try to lie about your/muslim intentions!!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#38 Feb 5, 2013
Tariq al-Mudarris wrote:
If you know this area very well, then you are aware that there is a large Muslim community in Western Kentucky. Most are Bosnian refugees.
You are actually dealing with one of them, his college friends, and the grandfather of one of those friends who found your hate mongering and alerted us to it.
We strongly suspect that "Logan" and "Patriotic Girl" are one in the same person. We too have done some searching and it seems that you turn up everywhere there is a hate mongering Islamophobic thread on Topix.
There are no hate mongering Islamophobic threads on Topix since there is no such thing as Islamophobia. No one has an illogical fear of Islam but common sense forces us recognize the fact that Islam is a real threat to any country in which it is allowed. Due to the many atrocities Islam commits, there is good reason to fear the spread of Islam, for it destroys every country it rules or resides in; therefore it is very logical that we don’t want the spread of Islam in our country. Not even a fool would welcome a cancerous growth and Islam is just that.
Your statement “You are actually dealing with one of them, his college friends, and the grandfather of one of those friends who found your hate mongering and alerted us to it” sounds like a threat to me, so I must inquire: are you threatening us? You accuse us of hatemongering but see not a thing wrong with the hatred you spew toward us and anyone who dislikes Islam. That is a typical trait of a Muslim so I am neither surprised nor alarmed. Considering the vehemence with which you Muslims attack “infidels”, I find it hypocritical that you would be so audacious as to accuse another of what is a part of your nature.
I am very sorry there is a large population of Muslims in Kentucky, which is a beautiful state full of wonderful citizens. It’s truly a shame America is so naďve as to allow Muslims to move into our country with their barbaric customs of sharia law and Dark Ages religion. It would be different if you didn’t try to take over every country that is kind enough to allow you into it and practice your vile customs, such as honor killings; but you refuse to leave behind those things that are not acceptable in a civilized nation.
Your suspicions that Patriotic Girl and I are one and the same are incorrect. We think in a similar manner but are two individuals; and I assure we aren’t the only ones who are recognize the fact Islam is an abomination. There is another poster who is like an encyclopedia, having accumulated volumes of crimes against humanity committed by Muslims. Too bad she isn’t on this thread.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#39 Feb 5, 2013
To those of you who are concerned about the spread of Islam in this country, take a look at the following links. The threat to our country by the spread of Islam is very real and needs to be recognized by responsible citizens. We need to curb this evil that is now invading our children’s minds in our educational system, which is willing to violate what they insist the Second Amendment says about the separation of church and State to accommodate the vile Muslim religion.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,46610,00....

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TF9...
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#40 Feb 5, 2013
Here's another example of the violence of muslim. http://news.yahoo.com/kashmir-girl-band-break...

So much for freedom.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#41 Feb 5, 2013
Meanie wrote:
Here's another example of the violence of muslim. http://news.yahoo.com/kashmir-girl-band-break...
So much for freedom.
That's more proof of how backward and ignorant Muslims are, especially the cleric. These vile men control the lives of everyone, allowing the people in these countries, that are still in the Dark Ages, no freedom and no rights. It's incomprehensible that Americans can allow this intolerant religion to take over parts of our nation. Other religions, such as the peaceful Buddhists, don't present a danger as Islam does; and we need to curb its further invasion of the U.S. I feel very sorry for the women and children in this religion, for clearly the clerics who rule them are violent crackpots.
Patriotic Girl

New Brighton, PA

#42 Feb 5, 2013
Alert,alert!! Our muzzies on here have formed a Kentucky Hate Hunters group on Murfreesboro,Tn Topix..Go to it and see what they say about us..I am suppose to be all you defenders on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Mcm123 21,338
Furniture 8 hr Post Reply 1
Draft dodging & Detroit. (Selective Service) 18 hr RodgerDodger 2
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
Free masons threatening man in Derby Connecticu... Nov 13 Jesse Rishel 21
River Rouge Musicians (Feb '10) Oct '17 Bassman Walks 2
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... (May '17) May '17 Solarman 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages