Teen convicted in beheading asks for ...

Teen convicted in beheading asks for new trial

There are 8 comments on the WJR-AM Detroit story from Feb 11, 2009, titled Teen convicted in beheading asks for new trial. In it, WJR-AM Detroit reports that:

A suburban Detroit teenager convicted of beheading and burning an acquaintance wants a new trial because of what he calls mistakes by the judge and his lawyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJR-AM Detroit.

mary hal

Macomb, MI

#1 Feb 11, 2009
he has no right to ask this...What right did the victim have. Did someone give him a chance or a choice to live. ROT in JAIl
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#2 Feb 12, 2009
Oh, for Pete's sake, give me a break!

Just another idiot that got caught and is now crying because 'of what he calls mistakes by the
judge and his lawyers'.........seems he should sue the lawyers for misrepresentation! That makes as much sense as his wanting a new trial.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#3 Feb 12, 2009
mary hal wrote:
he has no right to ask this...What right did the victim have. Did someone give him a chance or a choice to live. ROT in JAIl
Rotting in jail is too good for him. He should be tortured with a slow death as his victim was.
Uncle Charlie

North Chili, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2009
At least the Trib is covering this story. Thursday's beheading in Buffalo must be too sensitive. Aasiya Z. Hassan - a 37 year old Muslim woman - was beheaded by her husband after she had filed for divorce. Except for the Buffalo News, most other media appears uncomfortable talking about her murder because her Muslim husband is founder of Bridges TV, a cable channel intended to create programming that dispels Western stereotypes about Islam.
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#5 Feb 15, 2009
Uncle Charlie wrote:
At least the Trib is covering this story. Thursday's beheading in Buffalo must be too sensitive. Aasiya Z. Hassan - a 37 year old Muslim woman - was beheaded by her husband after she had filed for divorce. Except for the Buffalo News, most other media appears uncomfortable talking about her murder because her Muslim husband is founder of Bridges TV, a cable channel intended to create programming that dispels Western stereotypes about Islam.
This is far from being funny however, reading through your comment was interesting and then the last part of your sentence sent me into laughter.....'founder of Bridges TV, a cable channel intended to creat programming that dispels Western stereotypes about Islam."...oh yeah - beheading your wife will sure put that message out there.
panafrican

Royal Oak, MI

#7 Feb 15, 2009
Nobody is safe with these types of children protected by stupid social workers.The death penalty executed live on TV so that other teens can get the message whaterever is the age,that is what he deserves.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#9 Feb 16, 2009
panafrican wrote:
Nobody is safe with these types of children protected by stupid social workers.The death penalty executed live on TV so that other teens can get the message whaterever is the age,that is what he deserves.
Hell hath frozen over!

I never thought I'd see the day when I agree with Panny.
panafrican

Detroit, MI

#10 Feb 16, 2009
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell hath frozen over!
I never thought I'd see the day when I agree with Panny.
Things happen. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr bayonne nj 21,037
Another lawsuit 11 hr Tony 2
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) 14 hr StayAway 11
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... Sun Libtard PM 5
Vikings anywhere?? May 20 Steve 1
We need high speed trains! May 19 ThomasA 14
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) May 19 too much 32

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages