Suburban Detroit man charged in death of stranger in need

Nov 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A suburban Detroit homeowner was charged Friday with second-degree murder in the death of a 19-year-old woman who was shot in the face while on his front porch two weeks ago.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a limited time and place fer sarcastic humor.this isn't one of them.sarcastic humor can many times still be considered highly inappropriate
Who said I was using sarcastic humor?

According to all you NRA nutjobs it's open season on blacks. It doesn't matter if it's 4am or 4pm. It doesn't matter if it's a drunk woman, the mailman, or the girl scouts. If a black person is on your porch, OPEN FIRE!!!
kevin

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was using sarcastic humor?
According to all you NRA nutjobs it's open season on blacks. It doesn't matter if it's 4am or 4pm. It doesn't matter if it's a drunk woman, the mailman, or the girl scouts. If a black person is on your porch, OPEN FIRE!!!
To be honest i don't care what u say. Race isn't relevant here.he could have called cops. He chose to bypass this.let us hear his defense for shooting this young lady. I am sure he will not be telling judge and jury it was open season on black ppeople. I dont know if u r serious or just lacking upstairs. I have older cousin who uses similar comments. His dad as well. But his father violated many laws in usa continuously. They live in a vacuum. I have worked and live around blacks who r good citizens. It would alarm me if anyone knocked on my door at 4am no matter who they were.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Black Girl Scouts go out at 4 A M? Sounds like they are selling something more then cookies. Best not come to my house at 4 a m, and I don't care what color you are.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest i don't care what u say. Race isn't relevant here.he could have called cops. He chose to bypass this.let us hear his defense for shooting this young lady. I am sure he will not be telling judge and jury it was open season on black ppeople. I dont know if u r serious or just lacking upstairs. I have older cousin who uses similar comments. His dad as well. But his father violated many laws in usa continuously. They live in a vacuum. I have worked and live around blacks who r good citizens. It would alarm me if anyone knocked on my door at 4am no matter who they were.
My point is the racists have declared open season on black people.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
Black Girl Scouts go out at 4 A M? Sounds like they are selling something more then cookies. Best not come to my house at 4 a m, and I don't care what color you are.
What does it matter if it's 4 am or 4 pm?

Haven't you heard? If there's a black person on your porch ANY TIME of the day you can now OPEN FIRE!!!!

It doesn't matter who they are (as long as they're black) or why they're on your porch.

Ready, aim, FIRE!!!

“Why Is the Right Deranged?”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this is your sarcastic humor that i would deal with if i were an adult?
I meant every single word regarding Cnutnip74 - what she sais before is indefensible.

You can go FO if you don't like it.

“Long road ahead ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you didn't shoot him in the face through your locked screen door?
Oh, he must have been white...
Yes he was white . Just so you know , my Daughter in law is Black , I am White . My son is White . My granddaughter is beautiful . Color does not make a person , actions do .
Brian Adam

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Yep, it's open season on black people.
Good! Maybe it will give them incentive to behave and be a part of the social compact.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

There is open season on white people all the time. Look at those little animals sneaking up on people and knocking them down for no reason except they are bored. They should get a job, or take an interest in their education, and they wouldn't so bored. That's right they don't need to prepare to take care of themselves, they have all those government freebies provided for them. We certainly got a treasure when we elected our first African President. He will see that thy are well taken care of, but I wish he would do something about their boredom.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
There is open season on white people all the time. Look at those little animals sneaking up on people and knocking them down for no reason except they are bored. They should get a job, or take an interest in their education, and they wouldn't so bored. That's right they don't need to prepare to take care of themselves, they have all those government freebies provided for them. We certainly got a treasure when we elected our first African President. He will see that thy are well taken care of, but I wish he would do something about their boredom.
So you're claiming the victims were targeted because they were white?

Do you have any proof of that?

Of course not.
Cat74

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Then why? Because they are old? Because they are looking for an innocent to rob? Because the criminals are cocaine babies all grown up without a conscience? Pick one?

“Why Is the Right Deranged?”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Cat74 wrote:
Then why? Because they are old? Because they are looking for an innocent to rob? Because the criminals are cocaine babies all grown up without a conscience? Pick one?
Time to rip Cnutnip74 another new azzhole - don't you tire of being made a fool of?

"(CNN)-- A man has been charged with a federal hate crime in connection with what authorities say was a racially motivated "knockout" assault against an elderly black man, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday.

Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, of Katy, Texas, has been charged with one count of violating the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

According to the federal complaint, Barrett attacked the 79-year-old man "because of the man's race and color." He will next appear in court Friday afternoon for a detention hearing

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/26/justice/texas-k...

"New York (CNN)-- A 35-year-old New York man has been charged with hate crimes in connection with seven "knockout" assaults, including attacks on two elderly women and a mother walking with her daughter, police said Saturday.

Barry Baldwin, a Brooklyn resident, was charged with six counts of assault as a hate crime, six counts of aggravated harassment as a hate crime, and other crimes for a spate of attacks between November 9 and December 27 in predominantly Jewish sections of Brooklyn, police said."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/04/justice/new-yor...

"20112013[edit]

In April 2011, Hoang Nguyen, 72, died in St. Louis, Missouri, after he was attacked in what was described by a local CBS station as "part of the so called 'knock out game'." Nguyen's wife, Yen, 62, was injured. After trial, the assailant Elex Murphy, 18 at the time of the assault, was sentenced to life in prison plus 25 years.[23"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_ (violent_game)

You're an idiot. This started as far back as 1992, and not blacks, but WHITES started this nonsense you fantasy imbecile teacher!

All over the country, every denomination have been targets - not just WHITES, as you like to imply.

Enjoy being so stupid? You really make this too easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance