Suburban Detroit man charged in death of stranger in need

Nov 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A suburban Detroit homeowner was charged Friday with second-degree murder in the death of a 19-year-old woman who was shot in the face while on his front porch two weeks ago.

Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Anytime there is a black killed by a white person it is racist, doncha' know? We don't know what she was doing on his porch. We don't know anything about it, but because he is white he killed a black person. She is former cheerleader. That makes whatever happened his fault. He is just an old white guy. I know for a fact she didn't live in that area. What would you do if someone came up on your porch in the middle of the night? I wouldn't shot them, but they damn well have a good reason for being there, and I don't care what color they are.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

We do know the following facts in the case... It was 4 AM in the morning. The woman had a blood alcohol level of .22, which makes her very drunk. The woman had marijuana in her system, which makes her additionally deluded, mildly hallucinogenic and suffering thought disorders. The woman was fleeing the scene of an accident, where she had been driving DUI. We know the national press is intentionally hiding the autopsy report.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Yep, it's open season on black people.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

The tragedy is two lives are screwed up. Fifty years of progressive butt kissing and accusations has led to one race of people doing nothing wrong as the media portrays them and another portrayed as guilty of every wrong in human history. Perhaps if this did not exist a hair trigger survival mentality would not have existed either. The media hides most of the black on white crime. It is vicious. But it does not hide all. And most of it subsidized with insane programs in a never ending cycle by the taxpayer.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow, the paper left out the most important part of the story. Sorry, if you get high, and drunk don't come to my house at 4 a m. You will be shot. One of our last freedoms left is to protect ourselves, and our property. Don't mess with me or mine.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

The Leftist media sources disregard the autopsy, disregard reports that she was offered help at the scene of her drunken accident (thus compromising the claim she was seeking help), disregard the 50 to 1 rate of Black crime vs. White crime and the Blacks doing the crime amount to about 4% of the population, disregard that Black women at 4 AM trying to enter homes is a common front for the Black gangs then appearing to rape and murder whoever answers the door. We have major "spiritual" influences like Oprah Winfrey saying old White people need to die, while Black thugs commit racist crimes and crimes against their own at pandemic rates, but we're supposed to believe the stupidity of people like Sheeple saying it's open season on Blacks. Wake up, America. It's open season on Whites and the queer minority is fomenting it as a phalanger for Obama's handing the Middle East and other places back to the barbarians.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Wow, the paper left out the most important part of the story. Sorry, if you get high, and drunk don't come to my house at 4 a m. You will be shot. One of our last freedoms left is to protect ourselves, and our property. Don't mess with me or mine.
You better check their race first, because if you shoot a white person THROUGH THE DOOR who is just standing on your porch, then you're going to jail for murder.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check their race first, because if you shoot a white person THROUGH THE DOOR who is just standing on your porch, then you're going to jail for murder.
How about if you're a couple of homosexual meth pushers tying another homosexual to a fence and torturing him to death in Wyoming; do they go to jail for murder? Or, do a bunch of queers make up a story about someone else doing it and thereby letting the real drug pushing queers go free? You seem to be suffering from double standards.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Just stay off my property after 10 p m, because after that there are no guarantees I won't shot first, and explain later. I live in a small town, and many on the force attend my Church, so we have explained this to them. They recommend you let the bad guy come in then shoot them if you must. It just looks better.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

What the hell?

The guy was just "standing his ground" against
a small unarmed black teenager.

Does the NRA hand out medals for that kind of
courage?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The Leftist media sources disregard the autopsy, disregard reports that she was offered help at the scene of her drunken accident (thus compromising the claim she was seeking help), disregard the 50 to 1 rate of Black crime vs. White crime and the Blacks doing the crime amount to about 4% of the population, disregard that Black women at 4 AM trying to enter homes is a common front for the Black gangs then appearing to rape and murder whoever answers the door. We have major "spiritual" influences like Oprah Winfrey saying old White people need to die, while Black thugs commit racist crimes and crimes against their own at pandemic rates, but we're supposed to believe the stupidity of people like Sheeple saying it's open season on Blacks. Wake up, America. It's open season on Whites and the queer minority is fomenting it as a phalanger for Obama's handing the Middle East and other places back to the barbarians.
70% of spree killer are white males.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

This woman was already running from a crime scene, and who knows what she might have done given half a chance. She was high as a kite, and drunk on her butt. She was a danger to herself, and others. She was likely from Detroit, and Detroit has all but disbanded their police force because their politicians have stolen all the money. So it is every man for himself. I would have shot her too.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if you're a couple of homosexual meth pushers tying another homosexual to a fence and torturing him to death in Wyoming; do they go to jail for murder? Or, do a bunch of queers make up a story about someone else doing it and thereby letting the real drug pushing queers go free? You seem to be suffering from double standards.
If you're referring to the murder of Matthew Shepard, then yes both of his killers went to jail for murder- they got life sentences.

The point being if you kill a white person you go to jail; you kill a black person you get off.

Yep, it's open season on black folk...

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
Just stay off my property after 10 p m, because after that there are no guarantees I won't shot first, and explain later. I live in a small town, and many on the force attend my Church, so we have explained this to them. They recommend you let the bad guy come in then shoot them if you must. It just looks better.
Like I say, you better hope the person you shoot through your door is black or Hispanic, otherwise you're going to jail.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
This woman was already running from a crime scene, and who knows what she might have done given half a chance. She was high as a kite, and drunk on her butt. She was a danger to herself, and others. She was likely from Detroit, and Detroit has all but disbanded their police force because their politicians have stolen all the money. So it is every man for himself. I would have shot her too.
Yeah, she might have LIVED given half a chance.

Instead she's dead because she knocked on the door of scared white racist with a gun.

Maybe I'll try that next time some girl scouts come a knocking...
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

She had no business on someone else's property at 4 a m, drink, and disorderly. People have a right to feel safe in their own home. I would have shot her too. She was running from a crime scene. This man will be charged with 2nd degree murder, and he will have a jury of his peer, which in that area will all be white like him.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
She had no business on someone else's property at 4 a m, drink, and disorderly. People have a right to feel safe in their own home. I would have shot her too. She was running from a crime scene. This man will be charged with 2nd degree murder, and he will have a jury of his peer, which in that area will all be white like him.
In other words, he'll get away with murder.

Yep, it's open season on the black folks!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

In other words he will be judged on the law not some psychotic "feelings" You people hate law. You would rather live in the jungle with a chief that decided everything about your life. Oh, that is right you already do. Don't want to get shot? Stay on your own home at 4 a m.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
In other words he will be judged on the law not some psychotic "feelings" You people hate law. You would rather live in the jungle with a chief that decided everything about your life. Oh, that is right you already do. Don't want to get shot? Stay on your own home at 4 a m.
Why just 4 a.m.?

Obviously any black person is now fair game if they come on a white person's property.

If you're a black mailman, delivery person, meter reader, etc, working in a white neighborhood you better demand you employer provide you with full body armor.

Yep, it's open season on the black folk!

The black ones better start wearing full body armour.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
You are one sick piece of shit!

He shot her through A LOCKED SCREEN DOOR YOU IMBECILE!

I hope someone does appear at your doorstep after 10 - then you'll do what this guy did, get locked up, charged with murder, and we woin't have to deal with you here anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••