MSU recruit Jayru Campbell charged wi...

MSU recruit Jayru Campbell charged with assault of Cass Tech security guard

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Feb 10, 2014, titled MSU recruit Jayru Campbell charged with assault of Cass Tech security guard. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

The Detroit Cass Tech football star accused of attacking a security guard has been charged, online court documents obtained by the Free Press reveal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

concern

Livonia, MI

#1 Feb 11, 2014
This young man should face charges. Now should it be a felony charge. No reasons being Kym Worthy if you want to make an example. Give him a stiff sentence along with anger management class,community service dealing with young trouble youth and time spent with homeless people. This teach and help this young man to be humble. Yes what it did was totally wrong as young people can make wrong choices but this yoiung man its just a young punk ouit hear robbing,stealing or causing trouble. This young man attends Cas Tech which one must have high academic to attend this school. He has a chance of a college education to become someone productive in this society , now he may not be able to play college ball, but let him have a future. Kym Worthy you make your example out of those real problem kids not him....Give this young BLACK male the help he really needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metro Detroit doctor charged in pill scheme 1 hr MADD 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 2 hr ThomasA 104
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Well Well 21,050
AK Steel/UAW contract 4 hr Bchristopher05 26
I like bbq pork 20 hr opie 1
mjc builders (Sep '06) Thu Cody J 5
News Metro Detroit man flying confederate flag Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages