Why do white people love molesting ch...

Why do white people love molesting children so much?

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Fatman

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Just seems like a pattern with these woods.
Mac Dre

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
White folks do the devils work

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Mac Dre wrote:
White folks do the devils work
By the way, Anthony Lamar Jones is 32 years old. Tell me, what do you think he got out of raping a white child?
Brandon h

Paterson, NJ

#7 Sep 3, 2015
Poo-Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Anthony Lamar Jones is 32 years old. Tell me, what do you think he got out of raping a white child?
White people molest on a regular it's proven in the statistics
Noneofyourbuisne ss

Roscommon, MI

#9 Apr 28, 2016
Black people are dumb, steal, have all sorts of stds, can't support themselves, stink, lie, and are all around pathetic low lifes. "It's proven in the statistics" lol
Noneofyourbuisne ss

Roscommon, MI

#10 May 1, 2016
Brandon h wrote:
<quoted text>

White people molest on a regular it's proven in the statistics
Are you really that ignorant? The statistics actually prove that African Americans are more likely by a wide margin to not only sexualy abuse their children but to physically abuse and neglect them as well. Abuse is rampant in the black community, and this is a fact. Not a made up fact like you people love to use. This is a lie perpetuated by black people. Can't you come up with some better that is not so easily disproven lol.
real talk

Houston, TX

#11 May 3, 2016
Let's not forget the TWENTY black males that GANG RAPED an 11 year old Hispanic girl in Cleveland Tx.
Or the FACT thst sub-Sahara Africa is the RAPE capital of the the world for infant rape and every other type of rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... 16 min Spotted Girl 5
News Iwo Jima flag raiser identified as Marine from ... 11 hr bozo 1
News Man charged with opening fire on Lodge Freeway 23 hr Backby PopularDemand 1
News Former Detroit Council President Charles Pugh c... Fri Backby PopularDemand 1
News Taking on radical Islam (May '12) Thu DresserT 38
Looking for Jerry Renfro Thu Linda Renfro 5
News Obama reduces sentence of Detroit-area man with... Jun 12 Cordwainer Trout 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages