Comments
61 - 68 of 68 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anthony sims

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 24, 2013
 
red wrote:
MARIA IS A GOOD PERSON! She doesn't do any of the things you say she does..I know her personally and she isn't anything like that.
well if your a friend relay a message and I can prove every word. I am a struggling father of three. my children are not in the foc hands. I am accused of being a father and found by dna that's not true. I am at my end, I am now begging. I am drained my funds and my fathers entire retirement trying to stand up for myself by believing in the system!!!! I am the father by a default that only happens after 20 times the women never showed up to court and being on welfare as a baby boomer the welfare come after me repeated just to allow her not to show to re adjourn for 2 weeks then dismiss to send me another date to reappear at a later date. I was late one day not absent to find a default against me and the system found ways to never let me go. and i am sure she knows how that works!!!!Please I have been evicted/lose jobs because of going to jail license suspended/ garnish wages still. my kids will never have a life. I am the one on channel 7 news. the bald guy.Bill Proctor has started an investigation. Look I have paid tens of thousands for never acting / signing / or saying I was the father. she is on drugs living great in canton lakefront drive and the kid is 26 yrs old now. I JUST WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE A LIFE MINE IS OVER ALMOST. PLEASE RELAY MESSAGE AND LOOK ME UP. PLEASE.. ANTHONY SIMS VS DIANNA DARBY STICKNY / CHILDS NAME TIMMOTHY. SHE WILL SEE THE TRUTH JUST LOOK.
Kitty

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 18, 2013
 
anthony sims wrote:
<quoted text>Well I put my name right on the line. because you defending her is wrong. I have already been on channel 7 news for my wrongful case and I have around 60 or more men that have been wrongful prosecuted by judge Oxholm and its growing by the day.She has taken from me and my children for nothing. I have paid threw the system for a dna test and proven not the father to witch means nothing to this judge. My children deserve a life!!! I don't make much money and I struggle and have garnishments even as this yrs taxes and weekly pay. while this baby boomer sits on her crack head rear collecting my money,( she the mother says is a small portion that foc pays her) living better then me, a man that works. So listen and do not defend her unless your in pocket.. to the judge the news Bill Proctor and my now pro Bono lawyer from figer law are out to make a name for themselves, so the threats of me going to jail from you for me just standing up for my real kids lives, are now being taped and I am ready to go The entire way. jail means nothing now after 20 yrs you took from me and my family.Me and the other men will take your chair.
Good for you!Even though I am a woman ,WRONG IS WRONG!It's too late for my son and I.He is 16 now and all the time taken from me has impacted him deeply.I have'nt seen him since Christmas.I wish I could have taped what happened in court.Just be strong for your kids.Best of luck cause your going to need it regardless I think they protect each other.
Kitty

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 18, 2013
 
Aunt Bea wrote:
Has anyone noticed that all the posters who have been to court are unable to spell or construct complete English sentences? It's a combination of run-on sentences together with redneck argot. I can understand what they are saying by paying close attention and reformulating the structure as I read. Communication, that's the important thing after all. But don't brag about being good writers.
Rednecks who LOVE thier children.Only one poster claimed to be a good writer.What kind of mother must you have been.Probably not very understanding or forgiving.
Kitty

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Mar 18, 2013
 
Fed up female wrote:
I also have Judge (and I use that term loosely) Oxholm for my judge. She is a rude, cocky, and unfair judge. My exhusband lies about everything. He purposely does not change his address on his license nor does he notify FOC of his new address or employment. I had paper proof he was living somewhere else and she called me the liar. Her question to me after that was : "why would a man lie about his address?" I answered "one who is behind in child support totalling $20,000 for all 3 kids." She did nothing but call me a liar and she did not want to see my paperwork. Now I am afraid I have to go back in front of her because my ex moved to another state and thinks I should drive halfway every other weekend to meet him. Even though he didn't notify FOC. Well I'm not doing it. I was told by an attorney that if you are prettier than her she will condemn you for it. And that is what I have seen in her courtroom. It is horrible and would love to have her taken off the bench
My horror story started during my divorce.Everyone but me was allowed in the back room.Lies were told and believed without proof.My son has suffered.When will this end?I feel and fear for the children that are going to be exposed to the horrible miscarraige of justice that she keeps doleing out.Both for the women and men that have been wrongly accused and financially devistated I hope this comes to an end.
Kitty

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Mar 18, 2013
 
Lori wrote:
Same thing happened to me in 2005. My ex-husband who was proven to have a history of keeping my son away from me, was awarded custody. He still kept him from me even while going thru court hearings. Judge Oxholm just told him to stop doing it. Four years later he is still doing it and all Judge Oxholm does, tells him he better not do it again. My son now realizes what his dad is, and wants to live with me. How do you like me now Judge Oxholm!! My son and the rest of my family has gone thru nothing but HELL all these years..What do you expect? Any person that keeps a child away from the other person has a mental problem(especially when the other parent has never been proven or accused of being an unfit parent. As a matter of fact, my girlfriend of 20+ years, has the SAME judge and received the same thing as I did. A bunch of crap!!! We've had a miserable life because of HONORABLE Judge Oxholm. What a coinsidence? I wonder how many other people out there has suffered the same thing. Our ex husbands happen to be sociopaths, and the judge doesn't see it.
She destroyed my family also!Financially and spirfitually!He's 16 and have'nt seen him since Christmas.My ex still wont follow a court ordered parenting time.No sense in going to court because nothing will be done.......
Lori

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jun 9, 2013
 
Lori wrote:
Same thing happened to me in 2005. My ex-husband who was proven to have a history of keeping my son away from me, was awarded custody. He still kept him from me even while going thru court hearings. Judge Oxholm just told him to stop doing it. Four years later he is still doing it and all Judge Oxholm does, tells him he better not do it again. My son now realizes what his dad is, and wants to live with me. How do you like me now Judge Oxholm!! My son and the rest of my family has gone thru nothing but HELL all these years..What do you expect? Any person that keeps a child away from the other person has a mental problem(especially when the other parent has never been proven or accused of being an unfit parent. As a matter of fact, my girlfriend of 20+ years, has the SAME judge and received the same thing as I did. A bunch of crap!!! We've had a miserable life because of HONORABLE Judge Oxholm. What a coinsidence? I wonder how many other people out there has suffered the same thing. Our ex husbands happen to be sociopaths, and the judge doesn't see it.
Also I and MY lawyer missed a court date only 1 time out of 4 yrs, I happened to be out of state attending to elderly parents. she took away my parenting rights for 4 months, I never did anything wrong and I was the main supporter of the child, what did missing a court date have to do with parenting ? My son had to live with out me-his mother for 4 months !!!!! way to go Maria !!
UnHappy American

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
May 6, 2014
 
Judge Maria Oxholm is very much in my opinion a sexist. Two men showed up in jeans,shirts untucked, with no business plan and she automatically favored them. I approach her and I wasn't at the stand for 10 mins before she picked apart my plan to get a car so I won't have to transport me and my 2 year old child on the bus a any hour of the day.$11,000 is what I asked for in the first 30 mins she gave out over $130,00 for two men with no documents at hand. I came dressed to impressed with proper papers that support my claim and still was denied. She might be a good friend but is not fit to have a title of a judge.

P.s. Hope to help someone with this comment. Just incase you haven't figured out I'm a female.:)
Shirley Harrell

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jun 25, 2014
 
Wow Judge Oxholm was the judge on my case in 2010, well it's now 2014 and she is no longer my judge, but I seen her 2 days ago at a store, and I wanted to tell her so bad that she made some wrong decisions regarding my case, because her clerk was messing around with my son father she judged the case wrong, and now she see how that guy is, but it's to late now, because my son Braylon Harris whom is only 4 is going through some real abuse and this man hit tables and yell in court, but never get arrested, well that's because he is a Mason, so now I go to the Masons to let them see how he act in court, it's sad that he is using his power to manipulate the entire system to the point where every therapy our son attend he bully them, so now I can't give him where our son go to therapy at. I know it's hard to tell who is telling the truth and who is telling a lie in court, but Wayne County need more Judges in for special cases such as mine. A pastor told me to pray that God either save this man or remove him out of the way and now I'm fasting for this man to be exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••