Judge Maria Oxholm
Mamawithmachineg uns

Tucson, AZ

#45 Dec 17, 2010
[I am going down to the court to be petitioning the court and this judge at the end of the month. Since I am a very good writer, I hope that I will get my point across very loud and clear! I am also an honor student majoring in psychology with an emphasis in Applied Behavioral analysis about to graduate with my Ba. Then I have my MAsters program set up to deal with clinical or counseling Psychology. My kids have been victims, I have been a victim. She gave my ex husband Physical joint legal custody I have joint legal this was 6 years ago. He has knocked up two teenage girls under the age of sixteen and yet that is ok. My case manager and myself has called child protective services nothing has been done. They are living in a two bedroom house a 10 year old boy and an 8 year old girl with a 38 year old man and thei 70 year old grandfather with a pitbull 3 other dogs and a cat. 2 bedrooms. Come on. Before that their house was broken into in Ecordse then firebombed where it was burnt to the ground and that is safety? I live in a nice neighborhood no crime! He neglects their well-being, neglects their dental health, the list goes on. What gives? Do I take the law into my own hands? This woman don't know how to run a court room, and I think people need to run a protest/picket against the b**** before more innocent lives are lost or screwed up mentall because of her negligence and the parent who was too unfit to have custody in the first place!
QUOTE who="Spreading the Truth"]Thank you for speaking out about a dangerous judge on the bench. I have heard plenty of complaints about Judge Oxholm. I just hope that before her next reelection enough publicity can be generated to encourage her not run. Even if she is bad it is unlikely that lawyer would want to run against her - so you have to make her life plenty miserable so she decided to quit.
In Clarkston we have a horror called Judge Dana Fortinberry. She already has been reprimanded by the Judicial Tenure Commission but what they cited her on was just the tip of the iceberg. Already an anti-Fortinberry campaign is in place.
Michigan residents currently are forced to push judges out of their office. There is no oversight authority of judges to reel in judges like Oxholm and Fortinberry. Please do not vote for Michigan Supreme Court justice Clifford Taylor November 2008 he is the worst judge in the state.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#46 Dec 17, 2010
I hope you win but after reading your story, you're not as good as a writer as you may believe. Though, much better than the average internet participants.
Fed up female

Waterford, MI

#47 May 27, 2011
I also have Judge (and I use that term loosely) Oxholm for my judge. She is a rude, cocky, and unfair judge. My exhusband lies about everything. He purposely does not change his address on his license nor does he notify FOC of his new address or employment. I had paper proof he was living somewhere else and she called me the liar. Her question to me after that was : "why would a man lie about his address?" I answered "one who is behind in child support totalling $20,000 for all 3 kids." She did nothing but call me a liar and she did not want to see my paperwork. Now I am afraid I have to go back in front of her because my ex moved to another state and thinks I should drive halfway every other weekend to meet him. Even though he didn't notify FOC. Well I'm not doing it. I was told by an attorney that if you are prettier than her she will condemn you for it. And that is what I have seen in her courtroom. It is horrible and would love to have her taken off the bench
disgusted grandma

Dearborn, MI

#48 Jun 16, 2011
I agree with the post about being male. This judge never wanted to hear one bit of evidence from my daughter. Gave eveything to the father and even reduced his child support becuase my daughter has alnded a part time job to meet the needs of her children. what a joke. I will be more than happy to join the GET RID OF OXHOLM. She was not only evil, but clueless and had a big mouth. What a bully.
MomInTearsOverOx holmsBias

United States

#49 Jun 16, 2011
I got steam rolled by Judge Oxholm. My Childs deadbeat forgot to tell me about his wife & other girlfriend, moved the wife out and girlfriend with her 3 kids in (during the midst of her own messing divorce involving a PPO out on the girlfriend from her husband) and was able to get his support lowered. He has a boating hobby and can't see his daughter on Saturdays. He knows she & I go to church on Sunday and spend the rest of the day with family, but he wants to party Saturday & take her Sundays, no problem. He was on a date during our Childs birth and because I wouldn't allow him to bring her to the hospital, he wouldn't sign her birth certificate. He made up a story about I may hit myself (thought I have no criminal history or psychological history?) and we now have to pick up & drop off our daughter at the local police department. Despite my Childs father being on unemployment, he still manages to live the boating lifestyle he used to live on his $45,000 salary. Still lives in the $280,000 home he & his wife bought, and can't afford $300 a month to support his daughter. He has spent 4 hours with her in 9.5 months and after standing in front of Judge Oxholm he now gets my daughter 3 days a week!! My daughter is still breastfed, and as of now she is taken away from me! Judge Oxholm has taken away my air... My whole world to a drunken sailor who only wants this baby to replace the one his drunken "whore" girlfriend just lost. I hate to be unChristian but I am at a complete loss of words here for what happened to me. I went in looking professional & conservative, and yes, MUCH more attractive than the judge. Despite my Childs deadbeat bringing a date to court (in an awful little black dress), he got it all. He's partied & played & romped for 19 months while I sacrificed and nurtured and cultivated a relationship with a beautiful little girl, only to have her taken by a man who has threatened to move her to KY. So what happens when he kidnaps my daughter? Will she just gloat or throw me in contempt because she lost my child? How can one be assigned a new judge?
disgusted grandma wrote:
I agree with the post about being male. This judge never wanted to hear one bit of evidence from my daughter. Gave eveything to the father and even reduced his child support becuase my daughter has alnded a part time job to meet the needs of her children. what a joke. I will be more than happy to join the GET RID OF OXHOLM. She was not only evil, but clueless and had a big mouth. What a bully.
Lynn

Hilliard, OH

#50 Jul 25, 2011
I too have had unbelievable encounters with Judge Oxholm. It started when my daughter was just ten months old and her father decided he finally wanted to see her - he claimed he did not work, or make much money - where i had a full time job, so they gave him every weekend viistation - duh. Not only that, she didn't even know him and I had to just hand her over to him as she is screaming because he was a complete stranger - no transition period of me there to show him what she did or didn't like. He'd run her ragged with no naps and never a clean bottle ....he even gave her medicine at age 11mo without telling me or asking me if she could have it. Oxholm said he could parent her any way he wanted that was his right............she evened threathend to let him keep her because i wouldn't let her go for a visit when she had a double ear infection and a fever of 103. Not sure how she has stayed a judge this long.
KAW

Detroit, MI

#51 Jul 27, 2011
For everyone who has had a horrible experience with Maria Oxholm, should file a complaint with the Judicial Tenure Commission. This is one way to get rid of her. I plan to mail my complaint tomorrow.
Lynn wrote:
I too have had unbelievable encounters with Judge Oxholm. It started when my daughter was just ten months old and her father decided he finally wanted to see her - he claimed he did not work, or make much money - where i had a full time job, so they gave him every weekend viistation - duh. Not only that, she didn't even know him and I had to just hand her over to him as she is screaming because he was a complete stranger - no transition period of me there to show him what she did or didn't like. He'd run her ragged with no naps and never a clean bottle ....he even gave her medicine at age 11mo without telling me or asking me if she could have it. Oxholm said he could parent her any way he wanted that was his right..........she evened threathend to let him keep her because i wouldn't let her go for a visit when she had a double ear infection and a fever of 103. Not sure how she has stayed a judge this long.
JACKIE 81

Trenton, MI

#52 Nov 28, 2011
WELL I GET THE HONER OF SEEING HER TODAY.I HAVE BEEN READING ALL OF THIS AND DIFFERENT CASES ARE DIFFERENT RULINGS. I WILL ADMIT IM SCARED BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE MY CHILDREN ARE BASICALLY IN HER HANDS. I SEE HER IN 3 HOURS AND I WILL BE SURE TO JUDGE HER RULING.THE FATHER HAS NO INCOME AND I DO THE HARD THING I FEAR IS ,IM FIGHTING 2 KEEP THEM OUT OF DETROIT SCHOOLS IN A DETROIT COURT..I WILL BE BACK AFTER COURT
CONFIDANT MOMMY

Trenton, MI

#53 Nov 28, 2011
I seen her for the first time today.I will admit i was scared after reading up on her.I do not have a attorney in this battel fihting for my children, but I must admit she did let me voice myself unlike the refferee i seen before.On the other hand I have to go to trail for my kids.The father and i have joint custody.who knows whats happens when I go back...so as of now Ican not judge her because she did not judge me and did allow things i asked.I will report my vote after the new year..I hope it works in my favor but who knows.I know whats best 4 my children,I JUST HOPE SHE DOSE
Mr Sturgis

Detroit, MI

#54 May 6, 2012
I filed that lawsuit out of anger and frustration, however, after adjusting my anger toward proper preparation and temperament, I discovered that Judge Oxholm is a great judge. Everyone has a conscious and after discovering the disrespect and mental illness of my ex, Judge Oxholm has been one of strongest defenders of father's rights. However, Judges are too damn slow in incarcerating mother's that continue too defy court orders. Change your temperament and legal preparation of your case, and justice will be there for you. Judge Maria Oxholm is MAD! MAD About justice, fairness, constitutional rights and proper parenting for all children. That is an HONORABLE MADNESS I CAN LIVE WITH!

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<
clara wrote:
MI-Federal Charges filed against "Mad Maria Oxholm" Finally!!!
If your civil rights were violated by Oxholm your time is here, join our suit and plz include the children that this judge abused. Call the courthouse and they will advise you how to join this suit.
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-miedce...
Sturgis v. Oxholm
Plaintiff: Urian R Sturgis, Sr
Defendant: Maria Oxholm
Case Number: 2:2008cv14206
Filed: October 1, 2008
Court: Michigan Eastern District Court
Office: Detroit Office [ Court Info ]
County: Wayne
Presiding Judge: Murphy III
Referring Judge: Pepe
Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Other Civil Rights
Cause: No cause code entered
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff
Tamika

Farmington, MI

#55 May 8, 2012
pickle wrote:
i am going in front of judge maria very soon concerning a custody battle...all these posts are freaking me out thinking ima bout to lose my beautiful daughter. is there anyway to change her as a judge in my case?
I will be going in front of her in a few weeks, let me know how that turns out [email protected]
Tamika

Farmington, MI

#56 May 8, 2012
I have a hearing that will be in front of her, my son father filed a motion for full custody, I have never been through this before and from the review of Judge Oxholm I am nervous. Any suggestions? email me [email protected]
jjj

Wyandotte, MI

#57 May 13, 2012
jkkkkk
jjj

Wyandotte, MI

#58 May 13, 2012
erty wety5rgtfewr tgwet
jjj

Wyandotte, MI

#59 May 13, 2012
ljhljipo jasoidjfoinoi oijofinmjoi;asdf
JesusFreak

United States

#60 Nov 5, 2012
Nov 6Th,2012 do not re-elect Maria Oxholm ,I do not thinks she bias one way or another, She is a Vain,power hungry person,
I watched her prep in a mirror before she entered her court,She seen me looking at her and sneered and closed her door. I believe she is better suited for television.She probaly does too !!
bbb

Plymouth, MI

#61 Jan 9, 2013
She did bankrupt me by letting my psycho ex file motion after motion. You know each hearing cost about $2000 with an attorney with you?
She only let this man talk in the hearing but not me. For what reason then, we are required to present? If she doesn't HEAR both sides?
I would rather not say

Foothill Ranch, CA

#62 Feb 6, 2013
Unbelievable rulings from this judge have only harmed my family. I have only had one fair hearing (change of schools request by ex DENIED) in front of her out of dozens that favored my ex-wife. She allowed a baseless PPO to go against me for TWO YEARS because my ex-wife married a cop and their word was better than mine. Nevermind the fact that the PPO was completely fraudulent and filed ex parte while I was on a business trip so I could not challenge it in time. I proved in court I was out of the state, and also proved that the PPO was never actually served to me, because I did not sign for it, no officer was listed on it as the one who served me (some buddy of my ex's husband forged everything), they even had the wrong address. None of this mattered to Oxholm. Now my ex's husband is awaiting his 7 felony count trial to start this July for multiple offenses in the Romulus Police department scandal that broke in 11/2011. This dirty cop, my ex, and that "judge" screwed me over again and again. They dragged me into court over and over again with false accusations, and after spending thousands in attorney fees, each case was dismissed. It was disgusting "justice", but at least the ppo has expired. Worst of all, and what will cost me even more over the next 11 years is that she even gave my ex-wife the right to claim my kids on her taxes every other year, despite the fact that it was agreed in our divorce that I get this tax exemption because we have 50/50 custody and I pay child support and health care. ACCORDING TO IRS REGULATIONS THIS MEANS I AND ONLY I GET TO CLAIM MY CHILDREN SINCE I PROVIDE MORE THAN HALF OF THEIR SUPPORT EACH AND EVERY YEAR. Oxholm thought she knew better and stripped me of the right afforded to me by Federal Law, which can ONLY be done by a judge, and in thsi case, a very incompetent one. I have heard that she has moved out of Family Court division. Thank GOD! I have another case pending to reduce my child support next week, and was absolutely delighted that I was assigned to a new judge.
anthony sims

Taylor, MI

#63 Feb 24, 2013
red wrote:
MARIA IS A GOOD PERSON! She doesn't do any of the things you say she does..I know her personally and she isn't anything like that.
Well I put my name right on the line. because you defending her is wrong. I have already been on channel 7 news for my wrongful case and I have around 60 or more men that have been wrongful prosecuted by judge Oxholm and its growing by the day.She has taken from me and my children for nothing. I have paid threw the system for a dna test and proven not the father to witch means nothing to this judge. My children deserve a life!!! I don't make much money and I struggle and have garnishments even as this yrs taxes and weekly pay. while this baby boomer sits on her crack head rear collecting my money,( she the mother says is a small portion that foc pays her) living better then me, a man that works. So listen and do not defend her unless your in pocket.. to the judge the news Bill Proctor and my now pro Bono lawyer from figer law are out to make a name for themselves, so the threats of me going to jail from you for me just standing up for my real kids lives, are now being taped and I am ready to go The entire way. jail means nothing now after 20 yrs you took from me and my family.Me and the other men will take your chair.
anthony sims

Taylor, MI

#64 Feb 24, 2013
Continue of my post, the only thing I ever wanted was my name and my kids to stop being evicted, poor, doing without on everything. I was hit by a car and am limited to what I can do and I fought you till we have nothing left. that's it. you took my life in the 20 yrs, but now its my children s lives. YOU CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT MONEY. well I have seen my children s clothes and stuff put out on the front lawn from you taken from them. whatever punishment I ever deserved has been paid in full a hundred times threw.and as I am told this is perfect time since all eyes are on judges and the system right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching Shae Campbell / Shae Hurd (Sep '15) 4 hr Jim 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Mike torres 20,504
The top 50 GOP Officials:says Trump Dangerous 18 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Aug 24 Unforgotten Under... 140
Off the Hook Revenge Site Aug 23 Shocking 1
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... Aug 23 grounded in reality 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages