Family Dollar store manager found dead

Family Dollar store manager found dead

There are 11 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Family Dollar store manager found dead. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

A body found in a wooded area in a Detroit suburb is a 20-year-old woman believed to have been abducted from a nearby store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
My heart goes out to her family and friends!! All this violence in this country is pathetic!! So sad that anyone is ever hurt or killed in this country!!No one has the right to touch another person in anger/violence!
LoggerBlogger

Kingman, AZ

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Where is the outrage from Sharpton, Jackson, etc.
Android

Sheboygan, WI

#3 Jul 20, 2013
LoggerBlogger wrote:
Where is the outrage from Sharpton, Jackson, etc.
He might have been right on the scene if the girl had shot the poor lad while he was straddling her with his pants down.
Heart note

Plymouth, MI

#4 Jul 22, 2013
I agree. Where is the outrage for this senseless killing! We need a white rally saying we are tired of caucasions being senslessly killed by an African American ghetto thugs.. These poor dollar store employees were at work doing their jobs. Where is the outrage? I'm tired of hearing how oppressed the African Americans are. Slavery was over a long time ago so stop playing the victim. I grew up in Detroit and now the thugs are slowly moving westward to cities like Dearborn, Westland, and Wayne. I have nothing against African Americans as long as they are respectful and take pride in their communities. There is a certain class of black people called ghetto and trash. There is a certain class of white people that are trash too. These people have no value for human life or value for their communities. I took a drive through all the old neighborhoods that I grew up in and it looks like a war zone and is completely ghetto. We don't need these types of peoople in our communities. Eeryone wants safe schools and neighborhoods for our children to grow up in. I don't know if these neighborhoods became ghetto necessarily by blacks (it does seem that way) or by poverty. Its a shame to see what has become of Detroit. Don't bring your ghetto crime self to our neighborhoods and start killing our store and business clerks! I am outraged. It's time we all became outraged by this and start rallies. I haven't heard much on the news about this. It hasn't been on CNN. Come of folks we need to be outraged!
I am outraged

Westland, MI

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Heart note wrote:
I agree. Where is the outrage for this senseless killing! We need a white rally saying we are tired of caucasions being senslessly killed by an African American ghetto thugs.. These poor dollar store employees were at work doing their jobs. Where is the outrage? I'm tired of hearing how oppressed the African Americans are. Slavery was over a long time ago so stop playing the victim. I grew up in Detroit and now the thugs are slowly moving westward to cities like Dearborn, Westland, and Wayne. I have nothing against African Americans as long as they are respectful and take pride in their communities. There is a certain class of black people called ghetto and trash. There is a certain class of white people that are trash too. These people have no value for human life or value for their communities. I took a drive through all the old neighborhoods that I grew up in and it looks like a war zone and is completely ghetto. We don't need these types of peoople in our communities. Eeryone wants safe schools and neighborhoods for our children to grow up in. I don't know if these neighborhoods became ghetto necessarily by blacks (it does seem that way) or by poverty. Its a shame to see what has become of Detroit. Don't bring your ghetto crime self to our neighborhoods and start killing our store and business clerks! I am outraged. It's time we all became outraged by this and start rallies. I haven't heard much on the news about this. It hasn't been on CNN. Come of folks we need to be outraged!
First of all, remember, the first rule of self-defense is to stay out of bad areas. My point is do not drive through your old neighborhood ever again, do you promise me that? It is just too dangerous to drive through particularly dangerous, run-down areas of Detroit. If you do not have to come to Detroit, stay out of Detroit! The horribly violent thugs in Detroit have no regard whatsoever for human life.

These two kids were gunned down for what? A few dollars! Why? Absolutely senseless killings. If only these two kids had been armed themself, maybe they would still be alive.

I am female. I am legally armed. I will defend myself. I will not allow some lowlife to shoot me in the head. I am extremely OUTRAGED at these two killings of these two young kids who were just starting their lives. God, I am so mad at that man who viciously murdered these two kids who were just making an honest living working. Look out thugs! Some ladies are legally armed, and will shoot you dead if they feel their precious lives are in danger!

I am outraged at the senseless violence going on all over the nation. It is a scary place out there, folks. Stay safe. Do not make yourself a target for some thug. Do not give them an opportunity to ambush you. Use common sense. Get a concealed permit to legally carry a gun. The world has gone crazy. It seems no place is safe anymore. Expect the unexpected. Be prepared to defend yourself in a dangerous situation. Learn to legally defend yourself in case of an emergency. Get a CCW. Many ladies I know have a license to carry a concealed weapon. According to a police officer in my family, a Smith & Weason hammerless 38 is a good choice for ladies and gentlemen to carry. Thank you.
I am outraged

Westland, MI

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Also, Youtube.com has many excellent videos on self-defense for ladies and gentlemen. Every person needs to know some self-defense.
When I was 22-years-old, a stranger jumped me, and put a knife to my throat. That complete stranger held that knife to my throat for more than a minute. It was a rape attempt; he was going to rape me, and then, probably slice my throat. I cannot describe the horror I felt at that time that blade was tightly at my throat. Suffice it to say, I thought that creep was going to cut my throat. Oh! God.! I was so scared that violent criminal was going to slice my throat. Luckily, for me, three young men who were walking down the street came to my rescue. Unfortunately, the knife-carrying creep got away. He was never caught. I have not been the same since. I will defend myself. I am calm. I am powerful. I stay away from people who cause trouble. I keep my distace from the a holes out there. I steer clear of trouble. I am a woman who carries a legally registered .38 hammerless Smith & Wesson for protection. I am determined to never be a victim, again. Thank you.
I am outraged

Westland, MI

#7 Jul 24, 2013
distance- spelling correction. oops.
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
To I am outraged--may GOD always protect you and keep you in his care..You may not be a believer,so I hope I do not offend you..The world is so twisted now and I too have had dangerous situations but always came out safe.Keep on protecting yourself and your 38 is indeed the best one to carry.I am from three generations of law enforcement background.Thanks for sharing with us.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Good lawdy, another one of Obama's sons has gone cracker crazy!
LoggerBlogger

Kingman, AZ

#10 Jul 27, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Good lawdy, another one of Obama's sons has gone cracker crazy!
just like his daddy! Lol!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#11 Jul 27, 2013
The perp is a 22 year old sex offender who received his journeyman's card in the can. He just wanted to practice up a bit before going back for his master's. These are the types that Rev Al feels are wrongly incarcerated and victimized by the courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do ALL Black People SMELL (and steal, and r... 1 hr money game 2
Trump will control all blacks in Detroit 1 hr Karen 2
Here is a NICE SWEET GOOD OL N(EYE)_G_G_E_R POEM! 2 hr Karen 1
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? 15 hr Dame 4
Eminem 15 hr Drug ballad 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
News Obama reduces sentence of Detroit-area man with... Jun '16 Cordwainer Trout 10

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages