Mich. Man Charged With Pimping Daughter

Mich. Man Charged With Pimping Daughter

There are 98 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 22, 2006, titled Mich. Man Charged With Pimping Daughter . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A 47-year-old former prison officer and his 26-year-old daughter are in the Oakland County jail _ she for prostitution and he on charges of pimping and raping her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pandi

Leawood, KS

#1 Sep 24, 2006
What is this world coming to! Things really need to change. Its just so wrong.
Unknown

Waterford, MI

#2 Sep 24, 2006
Ok, please make sure he sits under the jail and suffer for this. That is really sad to even see pimp & daughter in the same headline.

Sad case.
Unknown

Waterford, MI

#3 Sep 24, 2006
Pandi wrote:
What is this world coming to! Things really need to change. Its just so wrong.
The world is coming to a whole bunch of mess. I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen the headline. This is so sad that our children can't feel safe by their own Men in their family. I just want to vomit.
PeaceforUSA-MI

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Sep 24, 2006
Chalk another one up for the immorals of Michigan. God I can't wait to move. I need some good old country living like it was where I was born and raised. I had to have a moment of severe insanity to move here!
unknown

Columbia, SC

#5 Sep 25, 2006
INNOCENT.........UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
I REPEAT..I N N O C E N T.......until
PROVEN GUILTY..........DUH!!!!!!!!!
PeaceforUSA-MI

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Sep 25, 2006
unknown wrote:
very true...where was my head at!!! I always try to think that way, but sometimes I have a moment of craziness..must be old age!!
CrAzY-MoOd

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Sep 25, 2006
All I can begin to say is wow!!!..how kentuckian!!
CrAzY-MoOd

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Sep 26, 2006
Hmmm..it does sound kinda shady to me....
Writer007

Lansing, MI

#9 Sep 26, 2006
Sounds like a bad "R" rated movie.
Innocent until proven guilty is the law of the land, but this will end up being an episode on " Law and Order", or a made for tv movie on a women's channell.
Writer007

Lansing, MI

#10 Sep 26, 2006
Children have enough to contend with these days without being molested by someone they depend on for protection. Sad state of affairs-if true.
UNKNOWN FROM MICH

Taylor, MI

#11 Sep 26, 2006
unknown wrote:
THAT IS SO TRUE
sundaze

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2006
OH PLEASE>>>The apple does not fall far from the tree...Sounds like the daughter had as much input in this as the father that orchastrated it..I really do not believe the daughter was chained up and forced...totally..!!!
sundaze

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2006
Ah Geez Pa!! "Whose you Daddy?"...How redneck...
prostitutes old boyfriend

Taylor, MI

#14 Sep 26, 2006
Writer007 wrote:
Sounds like a bad "R" rated movie.
Innocent until proven guilty is the law of the land, but this will end up being an episode on " Law and Order", or a made for tv movie on a women's cha
nn

ell.
i can help write the story
I can think for myself

Leawood, KS

#15 Sep 26, 2006
unknown wrote:
I am not on the jury, so I can say whatever I feel! He raised a daughter who sells her body for a living. He can't be father of the year! DUH.
David

Clarkston, MI

#16 Sep 28, 2006
Just more signs of the end times.Just how many things like this will occur until something gives ???? Very little surprises or shocks me anymore !!!! When society degrades itself to the lowest common denominator and immoral activity becomes common place,all bets are off !!!! We are clearly in the times that were written about,although the majority are simply to blind to see.Read the Book Of Revelation if you desire to see what the future has in store.
Concerned citizen

Lansing, MI

#18 Sep 29, 2006
I believe we the people have to stop the madness and teach our children the way they should go so that they will never stray off course. I wonder what life was like for the father in his early childhood, was he abused or exploited. As for the daughter, I hope she get the help that she needs before she start a family of her own. Otherwise, history shall repeat itself!
Jonah

Pooler, GA

#19 Sep 29, 2006
prostitutes old boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>i can help write the story
Oh tell us more...
PeaceforUSA-MI

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Sep 30, 2006
Concerned citizen wrote:
I believe we the people have to stop the madness and teach our children the way they should go so that they will never stray off course. I wonder what life was like for the father in his early childhood, was he abused or exploited. As for the daughter, I hope she get the help that she needs before she start a family of her own. Otherwise, history shall repeat itself!
I don't know about people using their past as an excuse for the crimes they committ as an adult. There has to be a point when a person can no longer use his abused childhood as an excuse and take responsibility for their behaviors and actions. There are millions of people who had horrid childhoods and are productive, law abiding citizens. As an adult, unless you are completely mentally incapacitated or disabled, childhood should not play a part. As we age, even after being abused/molested/exploited, etc, etc, etc, we still know what is right and what is wrong. It is a choice to cross that line from law abiding to law breaking.
Kristin

Ortonville, MI

#21 Oct 3, 2006
Bridget i met you in jail. You talk to my class. you were right you are on the news. crazzy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Another Black kil... 20,204
Corruption in Taylor Mi. 17 hr ray 25
News Detroit schools closed due to teacher sick-outs 23 hr Pop the Weasel 7
News Nine people arraigned after Warren prostitution... (Oct '08) 23 hr Jim 10
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) Tue real talk 7
Brian johnson (Sep '13) Tue aunt looking for ... 4
looking for my nephew Tue aunt looking for ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages